AffordableChimney & Masonry & Roofing,

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2015

we are a full service chimney sweep company and all aspects of chimney repairs,,,one call does it all,,,,,360-608-2501...

Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi
BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning.

Offers by BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning on Angi
Better Air Northwest

Better Air Northwest has been proudly serving the greater Portland and Vancouver areas since 2009. We provide air duct cleaning services for industrial, commercial and residential heating, cooling and other air duct systems. We also provide respirable dust testing, dryer vent cleaning and anti-microbial sanitation services. We are a family owned and operated business with a focus on quality service and customer satisfaction. Our professional technicians are friendly and knowledgeable. This is the finest air duct cleaning service on the planet!

07/04/2013

In addition to cleaning all my air vents, Dan made some necessary repairs to my crumbling chimney, after showing me how it was disintegrating and explaining the hazards that that presented now and would (more so) in the future; he also made some adjustments to the furnace, off the books, and was genuinely kind and helpful in explaining things to me and addressing concerns, as he found them, that r...

Description of Work
I had a coupon for air vent cleaning, but in the process of working with the vents, Dan discovered 'issues' with the furnace and the chimney which he showed and explained to me in a way that I could understand and threw in several free adjustments and fix-its that would last until I could afford to do the more serious upgrades they required.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,chimney repair

we provide clean service with tarps in house to keep all clean at all times,,,we build new chimneys and repairs,,,also a full roofing company

no electrical,,,,,,,