Affordable Ponds LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2010

Awards & Badges

6400 NE hwy 99 suite G321

Vancouver, WA 98665

Pond Construction and Pond Cleaning....

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (106)well & water pump repair (20)fountains (16)pool cleaning (15)excavating (11)plumbers (9)pressure washing (5)lawn care (5)hardscaping (2)masonry (2)

02/21/2021

Excellent. John showed up on time and got to work. He had to replace two non-functioning pumps and associated wiring and power wash our lower pond (part of a 2-pond and creek system). He was very professional and efficient. He thoroughly cleaned our lower pond, which is lined with dozens of basalt rocks. After replacing the pumps, he ensured all was running correctly before departing. I would high...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump Replacement for pond/fountain system in front yard

CATEGORY landscaping,pressure washing,wells,fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2021

11/23/2020

Jeff Reid and his team at Affordable Ponds waved their magic wand and constructed a beautiful new koi pond including waterfall just outside the living room of our log home. They also gave a huge start on landscaping our rural residence’s wildfire defensible space. Jeff saved us time, money, backache, and heartache by doing it right – with jaw-dropping results. We are thrilled with both the beauty ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construct fish pond & waterfall. Begin wildfire defensible zone landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

Photo for Affordable Ponds LLC - 6400 NE hwy 99 suite G321, Vancouver, WA - 39045129

10/18/2020

We are beyond pleased with Affordable Ponds, their punctuality, and professionalism! It is our privilege to share our experience with family and friends. Thank you for another pond well cleaned! We look forward to using you again, and again, in the future!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pond cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

09/19/2020

We had a water feature / pond completely repaired, cleaned, and redesigned. Jeff was enthusiastic, had great design ideas, and was willing to listen to our ideas as well. His team came in and completed the work in just half a day. The end result is amazing and even better than we hoped. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Feature Repair / Replacement

CATEGORY excavators,fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

08/13/2020

Wonderful experience from beginning to end! Our waterfall had been sitting idle for a very long time. Clayton came out to give us an estimate and discussed the process as well as potential reasons why our waterfall wasn't working. He was able to squeeze in our job sooner than expected. The results are completely amazing and the price was as estimated. I am in love with my water feature again!! Tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean waterfall and replace broken pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

07/10/2020

Incredible Jeff came to my home and inspected the mess and gave me a bid that was lower than I inspected. Kyle arrived on time and went to work. I was out of town when the work was done and when I can home I was delighted!! Great team to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water feature cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

06/09/2020

So glad we found this company. They know what they're doing, did great job and will definitely hire back for regular maintenance. A++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Koi fish pond maintenance

CATEGORY excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

03/02/2020

Allscape Landscaper were great. I would highly recommend them. My path is beautiful. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver path to my yard

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

11/20/2019

It seems rare that a project like this turns into the absolute dream you had in mind. But this waterfall is perfect for my heart. The work was done in April by Jeff and associates with impeccable service. It is november and my pond is still beautiful, clear with very little maintenance. Seems to use very little electricity. Honestly, a dream come true! Fair prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a small waterfall built into existing pond

CATEGORY landscaping,pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

06/21/2019

Joe did a fantastic job of cleaning both water features. He was efficient and thorough. I highly recommend Affordable Ponds. I have been a customer of theirs for about a decade and have never been disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pond and stream cleaning

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

Pond construction & design, pond cleaning, pump replacement, pond liners. Landscaping. Masonry. Plumbing. *We do not do any repair work.

Pond and Waterfall Repair