Affordable Contractor Services, LLC.

With Angi since August 2017

12004 NE Fourth Plain Rd Suite D #542

Vancouver, WA 98682

Give us a call today to get the Affordable experience and ask about our Angie's List special! Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. is a locally owned company, well known for its professional, precise, timely, and affordable work. We realize that your home is the most valuable investment you have made, and we take pride in giving you the best service at a compatible price. Our staff are highly experienced and well trained. We make sure that we provide superior quality work with the best available material, and the job is done right the first time. Your satisfaction is our priority! Affordable Contractor Services specializes in wood fences and gates, decks, window replacements, concrete driveways and walkways, garages and shops, finish carpentry, drywall, commercial tenant improvements, framing, interior and exterior painting, and natural disaster recovery. We are licensed and bonded: WA# AFFORCS842ML. Please, give us a call today for your free estimate and let us take care of your projects. All onsite visits and estimates are done in a very timely manner. Thank you in advance for your business!...

04/15/2019

Lauren D.

We are genuinely excited to have found such a great contractor for all our home projects. Byron was professional, his bid very reasonable, and the work performed was outstanding. He delivered on-time too, and since it was for a home in escrow, that's pretty important! He ended up taking on a difficult fencing repair that other contractors had come up with various "fixes" for. Bryon came up with an innovative idea, and the result was beautiful, and far under budget from the other options that had been presented. Excellent experience, we'll definitely be calling again.

Description of Work
Fencing, kick out flashing, and more!

Category decks,fencing,roofing

10/30/2017

Sandra S.

We are extremely please with the outcome and look forward to working with Bryon and his team again in the future.

Description of Work
We had some siding replaced and new windows installed

Category woodworking

09/19/2017

Kelli P.

It went very well. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
We sold our house and were in need of having the trim on two windows replaced, caulked and painted. Bryan came right away and did an amazing job. They look great!

Category woodworking

09/18/2017

TAMI P.

Bryon was great to work with. I wanted a new fence to have a line of sight onto my property and offer some degree of privacy. Bryon took the time to work with me, had great ideas and I felt went above and beyond to make sure I was a happy customer. I am very happy with my fence and will definitely use them for future projects.

Description of Work
Tear down existing fence, build new fence, and add 2 gates.

Charmaine M.

Bryon and his crew do AMAZING work! The lattice panels were purchased from The Home Depot and were cut to size to fit the framework Bryon designed. They worked very efficiently putting up the framework, working even in rainy conditions and completed the project very quickly. I was very impressed. I'm extremely happy with the results, it's exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Affordable Contractor Services for your next project. They're affordable, fast and professional.

Description of Work
Decorative lattice panels installed on top of deck rails.

Category fencing,woodworking

Verdie C.

It went just fine. He did a good job, and even did it in the middle of a rain storm.

Description of Work
We had a bad storm that took out part of our fence which he replaced. He also added a few gates.

Leif E.

Very quick and clean

Description of Work
Fencing around house

09/05/2017

Iva I.

I had an amazing experience with Affordable Contractor Services. I was in a need to build a deck and replace my old fence, so I contacted few local contractor companies and ask them to come out and write me an estimate. It took an average of one month before I had the estimates done. I was so stressed out! Finally I contacted Bryon at Affordable Contractor Services. He came the same day, and had my estimate done in 48hrs. He is highly experienced and easy to work with. The job was professionally done, with a high quality materials, and the best part is that it looks much better than I thought. I would use them for all of my future projects. Love them!

Description of Work
Build a deck and install 300 feet fance along my back yard.

08/29/2017

susan K.

They were very quick, came when they said they would, and when one of the boards popped off he came out within a couple of hours to fix it. When I had questions about things he had all the resources to answer my questions. They were quick and cleaned up after themselves. Even my brother was impressed and that's a hard thing to do. In addition, I have a deck that he replaced some boards on it for me for no additional charge.

Description of Work
They put in 400 ft. of fence with 3 gates over very rough terrain and vegetation.

08/24/2017

Marnie S.

Bryon & his crew did terrific work. Each of the guys were professional, personable & thorough. If there were any issues, Bryon took care of it right away. We had the east side of the house windows replaced last summer. Then were able to have the rest done this summer. Everything matched perfectly! You cannot tell they were done nearly a year apart! Love the new windows. Felt an immediate difference from our old ones especially with the extreme winter & heat of this summer. I'd definitely recommend Affordable Contract Services.

Description of Work
We had 15 new windows installed.

Category garage builders,woodworking

Northwest Modern Construction

We are a family owned business and have been doing flooring since 2012 so we will make sure to get it done the way you want it, Call us today for a free estimate.

Ayala Drywall

Taurus Drywall Systems LLC

Our scope of work includes Drywall hanging, finishing and texturing, as well as light demolition, rough framing, batt insulation, doors, and hardware. We are well versed in basement finishing, wall and ceiling install, and drywall repairs. Give us a call or text 360-506-4003 today! Competitive pricing and quality products and results put us ahead of the rest, with 10 years of experience from our pros. Let us make your vision a reality in your home or business.

WA# ASSORCS842ML

Fencing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Affordable Contractor Services, LLC.

How is Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. overall rated?

Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. open?

Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. provide

Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Affordable Contractor Services, LLC.?

Yes, Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. offers warranties.

What services does Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. offer?

Affordable Contractor Services, LLC. offers the following services: Fencing