AdvantaClean of Southwest Washington

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

AdvantaClean is a nationwide leader, specializing in light environmental services including water removal, air duct and dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil restoration, mold removal and indoor air quality solutions in both the commercial and residential market....

BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning.

Better Air Northwest

Better Air Northwest has been proudly serving the greater Portland and Vancouver areas since 2009. We provide air duct cleaning services for industrial, commercial and residential heating, cooling and other air duct systems. We also provide respirable dust testing, dryer vent cleaning and anti-microbial sanitation services. We are a family owned and operated business with a focus on quality service and customer satisfaction. Our professional technicians are friendly and knowledgeable. This is the finest air duct cleaning service on the planet!

KAP's HVAC

Here at KAP's HVAC, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as Gas/Electric Furnace Installation and Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Heater Repair, A/C Installation and Repair, Air Duct Installation and Repair, Residential Services, Flame Sensor Repair, Thermostat Repair, and Ductless A/C Services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by KAP's HVAC on Angi

06/18/2019

Exceptional service. We had a moderate area of mold in our attic caused by moisture from a failed piping boot. The crew from AdvantaClean arrived a few minutes early and immediately set to work. They put down plastic barriers to contain any loose materials from the attic and then went to work in the attic. The crew was very pleasant, professional and explained their process and what we could expec...

Description of Work
Mold abatement

Category mold removal

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we appreciate it!

05/09/2019

Larry and his staff were on time and performed the work in a professional manner. They’re very friendly and I would hire them again without question. I highly recommend Advanta Clean!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

05/01/2019

Showed up on time, explored the attic for mold. Returned with pictures. We agreed upon a price which was a lot less than I was told by other providers. Their website has a 5 star rating. That was good enough for me.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

02/22/2019

Excellent. The price was fair and the work was done cleanly and promptly. Larry personally stopped by my house to give a quote the day after I called for the request. The work was scheduled and executed the following day. My experience with AdvantaClean was nothing short of superb.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation and Vent Installation

06/02/2018

Larry Wetzel, owner of AvantaClean and his assistant dressed in mold protective gear and did an indepth inspection of my crawlspace and attic. The wood stains that Smart Energy Today implied were mildew and a precursor to mold are actually stains that were on the lumber when the house was built 14 years ago. Hmm 🤔 Thank you Larry Wetzel for saving me from a $1190 plus tax scam. Note, my cost for ...

Description of Work
A mold and mildew evaluation of my crawlspace and attic. Another company, Smart Energy Today told me that my home needed treatment. With a 25% discount the bill would have been $1190 plus tax. Based on my experience in my previous home, I questioned what they showed me.

Category mold removal

Mold Testing and Remediation, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Air Duct Cleaning, HVAC Coil Restoration, and 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Clean-up

Fire Damage