AdvantaClean of Southwest Washington

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

12000 NE 95th St

Vancouver, WA 98682

AdvantaClean is a nationwide leader, specializing in light environmental services including water removal, air duct and dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil restoration, mold removal and indoor air quality solutions in both the commercial and residential market....

05/09/2019

Randy M.

Larry and his staff were on time and performed the work in a professional manner. They’re very friendly and I would hire them again without question. I highly recommend Advanta Clean!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

05/01/2019

Dick W.

Showed up on time, explored the attic for mold. Returned with pictures. We agreed upon a price which was a lot less than I was told by other providers. Their website has a 5 star rating. That was good enough for me.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Category mold removal

06/02/2018

Lew M.

Larry Wetzel, owner of AvantaClean and his assistant dressed in mold protective gear and did an indepth inspection of my crawlspace and attic. The wood stains that Smart Energy Today implied were mildew and a precursor to mold are actually stains that were on the lumber when the house was built 14 years ago. Hmm 🤔 Thank you Larry Wetzel for saving me from a $1190 plus tax scam. Note, my cost for this in-depth inspection was a sincere Thank You and a hand shake. 😁

Description of Work
A mold and mildew evaluation of my crawlspace and attic. Another company, Smart Energy Today told me that my home needed treatment. With a 25% discount the bill would have been $1190 plus tax. Based on my experience in my previous home, I questioned what they showed me.

Category mold removal

12/23/2016

Erik M.

Larry and his crew responded immediately and were at my home within hours. They did a great job drying out my home, were very fair with pricing, and were friendly and professional throughout the whole process. I would recommend AdvantaClean of SW Washington to anyone.

Description of Work
Flooding due to water pipe damage

Category water damage restoration

Eager Beaver Duct Cleaning

Residential and Commercial Air Duct cleaning serving the Portland Metro area since 2004. Licensed, bonded & insured. Owner Kristen Currie has a great team of knowledgeable technicians to service your ducts and improve the air quality in your home or office. Free Quotes available. Angie's List members will receive a discount. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction.

DryTime Restoration LLC

We're standing by, 24/7 to take your call! Dial 1-(844)-MY-DRY-HOME (1-844-693-7946). DryTime Restoration LLC is a true one-stop, start-to-finish water damage mitigation and restoration company, serving the greater Portland Metro and Southwest Washington areas. Locally owned and operated, we offer NO OBLIGATION INSPECTIONS, guaranteed 90-minute arrivals, and a full range of services for any type of water, sewage, mold or storm-related loss. Our technicians are certified through the IICRC for Water Damage Restoration and Applied Structural Drying, and are equipped with the most advanced equipment available. Our mission is to provide the utmost in customer service. We work for you, and you alone. Our commitment to you: No cut corners!

Better Air Northwest

Better Air Northwest has been proudly serving the greater Portland and Vancouver areas since 2009. We provide air duct cleaning services for industrial, commercial and residential heating, cooling and other air duct systems. We also provide respirable dust testing, dryer vent cleaning and anti-microbial sanitation services. We are a family owned and operated business with a focus on quality service and customer satisfaction. Our professional technicians are friendly and knowledgeable. This is the finest air duct cleaning service on the planet!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Mold Testing and Remediation, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Air Duct Cleaning, HVAC Coil Restoration, and 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Clean-up

Fire Damage