A1 Retrofit LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2009

We are a family owned business that has been servicing the Vancouver/Portland areas since 2003. We take a lot of pride in each and every job we do so you will call on us again. We have very little overhead so our prices are competitive. We offer low payment low interest financing as well. Don't trust your single most largest investment to just anybody call us a company who gets the job done right the first time....

John's keeping basements and crawl spaces dry and healthy since 1974. Cost is determined by the job. CCB#15830 Additional phone numbers: (800)810-5883, (503) 873-5650, (503) 233-0825 & (503) 364-3978. Additional e-mail: education@johnswaterproofing.com. In house licensed plumber.

Quality work you can trust, at a price you can afford. I am satisfaction driven. *Roof Cleaning *Moss Removal *Moss Teatment *Pressure washing Specializing in moss removal using the hand-brush method, cleaning your roof gently, without damaging shingles. Additionally, I provide experienced pressure washing work for your house, driveway, deck, etc. Call/Text/Email - Free estimates! Professional, trustworthy, honest and reliable... satisfaction driven.

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

04/16/2015

Description of Work
Strong attention to detail, good workmenship, Sometimes the communication was an issue, but that was also my responsibility for not putting my directions in writing for the benefit of both parties. Happy with the results.

Category house painters

02/26/2014

Two coats paint and trim work....,no spraying, brush only due to the environment of river. Paint job was also performed at the same time the roofing contractor was installing a new metal roof. I have since hired this contractor to continue on with a major interior remodel.

Description of Work
Exterior paint job of a three story floating home on the Columbia River.

Category house painters

Thank you [member name removed]! It was a pleasure serving you.

Painting, interior & exterior, refinishing, drywall repair, texture, drywall texture, deck refinishing, flooring, laminate, laminate flooring, laminate countertop, carpet, carpeting, vinyl, vinyl flooring, tile, wood flooring, wood flooring refinishing, siding & vinyl siding.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available