4 A's Tree Service

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2006

Family owned & operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. May contact through email.

tree service (154)lawn care (17)gutter cleaning (4)lawn & landscaping (3)roof cleaning (2)dumpster rental (2)leaf removal (1)

02/23/2022

LOUISE B.

It was excellent, they did a great job, very punctual and I like that, they cleaned up after the job, easy to work with.

Description of Work
They stand it out the four trees and they cut them back, they removed tree stump at the backyard.

Work Completed On 01/31/2022

08/11/2020

John P.

Fantastic, great service at a very reasonable price. Will have them on a regular schedule.

Description of Work
Trim trees

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

08/04/2020

M L.

Came on time. Did a good job. Cleaned up well. I'm happy with the cost.

Description of Work
Tree removal. Stump grinding.

Category tree service, dumpster service

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

06/02/2020

Beverly W.

Wonderful experience! All of the people we dealt with were friendly and professional. They came out quickly to provide a quote, provided the written quote quickly, and booked us quickly. Their price was very reasonable and comparable to or better than other quotes we got. We had the benefit of seeing them take down a huge tree at our neighbor's house and were impressed with their work. They did a wonderful job taking down our 2 trees, one of them was huge and was tight up against a corner fence, property line and street. They dropped it beautifully, cleaned everything up, and cut the rounds in pieces small enough for our neighbor to easily split up and use for firewood. Great experience start to finish, we will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of 2 trees

Category tree service, dumpster service

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

03/19/2020

Josh W.

Crew did a great job! They had to cut down and remove a large pear tree (~50') in my backyard that was overhaning deep into neighbors yard. In the matter of only a couple hours they had cut it down cleanly without damage to fence/landscaping/etc. and cleaned up the debris. Chose this company because of their positive reviews and didn't hurt that they were the most reasonable bid I found. Would definitely recommend them to anyone needing this kind of work done.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

09/15/2019

Aletha N.

Very well! He also offered to clear all our tree cuttings for a small extra fee (100$) which was totally helpful!

Description of Work
One cherry tree cut down

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

08/20/2019

Catherine C.

Great, had them do the job in 3 sections and they finished the last section today. So worked with them in Jan, Apr and Aug. They do a great job at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
had a bunch of junipers and laurels removed

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

01/22/2019

Catherine C.

It looks awesome, They always do a great job

Description of Work
About 6 large juniper shrubs removed

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

08/21/2018

Nancy H.

We had two long needle pine that had many dead branches. We decided that they needed to come our. They were very close to the fence. The neighbors are glad they are gone since they got half of the needle and pine cones every year. In addition to being very close to the fence there were several large rocks around the trees. That made it so the stumps could not be ground down. We had them left at a height that allows us to put plants on the stumps. These guys did an awesome job of dropping all branches in our yard. They cleaned up everything. We kept the wood and half of the grind for ground cover. I have already recommended them to others.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

08/20/2018

Heather M.

They responded so fast. Then they had workers out so quickly I was amazed. They were very professional. I couldn't even tell that the tree had been there other than one piece of bark a tiny bit of sawdust under a bush. They left the place so clean of the debris! I was shocked and still am. Fantastic job and I would definitely hire again. Didn't even damage the house even a tiny bit when they removed the tree that had fallen against the house. No repairs needed.

Description of Work
I had a tree fall on the house and needed it and two other trees removed

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

07/18/2018

Kenneth P.

great! They arrived on time, cleaned up when project was completed.

Description of Work
Cut back an ornamental plum tree and trim 2 others

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

07/10/2018

Sherry R.

Very professional, prompt, and they do a great job. They removed a dangerous tree for my mother 11 years ago and we were so impressed by their work that when I needed some trees taken down they were the first call I made. They clean up the area and chip the branches, stack the wood and leave the yard looking great. Thanks!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

07/02/2018

Barbara B.

Excellent job, fair price, efficient, arrived early and completed work in timely manner

Description of Work
tree stumps and two vines removed, Japanese Maple trimmed

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

05/22/2018

Tyler C.

Punctual with the bid, very reasonably priced based on work done. Accepted bid, scheduled the work. Crew arrived on time and worked exceedingly hard the entire time, about 6 hours. Three men hustling to get the job done correctly. Respectful of property and customer. Overall, a very difficult job done well. Hats off to 4 A's! I'd recommend them and will hire again.

Description of Work
Extensive trimming of mature leland cypress

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

05/02/2018

Danny B.

Fast and no damage to surrounding trees. Clean up was just fine and dandy. Very pleased with the job.

Description of Work
Very large Apple tree.

04/21/2018

TERRANCE D.

Cruz was incredibly helpful and honest identifying work that needed to be done and what didn’t need to be done. He bid a very reasonable price when he came out and we scheduled a date when the weather improved. The crew arrived punctually, worked consistently throughout the day, and did a very thorough, professional job. They were flexible enough to do a few extra items as we saw them, and were pleasant and helpful the whole time. They checked in about their work and our wishes. I couldn’t have been happier with their service, price, professionalism.

Description of Work
On our 2.5 acres, we had several large trees taken down along with numerous smaller dead trees and shrubs. We had approximately 100ft of mature Juniper shrubs removed completely. Additionally we had over 30 trees pruned and cleaned up. The trees were mulched on site and we retained and spread most of the mulch.

Cost $4,222.18

04/10/2018

Bonnie M.

They were amazing! If anything needed to be moved, they took care of it and put it back. They ensured no branches landed on anything and they left the area cleaner than when they got here. They were very professional and pleasant. They even cut up a small tree that was growing out of another tree, into 16" pieces so we could burn it; everything else they took with them! I got 3 bids, they were the only one in a price range that sounded reasonable (and the cheapest) and I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Trimmed 11 fir & Cedar trees and 4 fruit trees

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

03/31/2018

MICHELLE G.

I can't believe how happy they made me...got rid of this humongous messy eyesore of a tree and at a price that didn't wipe me out...my neighbor and I or both happy with the work! they were late to arrive but the order writer, Marina was able to work with my special situation (day sleeper) to accommodate me and the work was carried out at no inconvenience to me...cannot wait to see what magic they can do with the rest of the yard....if only they did pressure washing also I would have them move in

Description of Work
had tree removed and am currently in talks for complete yard seasonal clean up

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

03/26/2018

Di S.

Excellent. they showed up at 8:00 and were gone by noon. Worked non stop and did very good work. the estimator had suggest we might need to replace a support cable put on the large cherry tree, but he later said he'd looked it over and decided it was still good. Saved me $175! Cleaned up the back yard and swept my driveway/street, leaving it cleaner than when they got here.

Description of Work
removed one small tree, pruned another, and thinned large cherry tree

Work Completed On 03/26/2018

01/12/2018

BRIAN R.

I wish I could give this company an A plus. Outstanding service. They did the work described and more. Marina maintained great communication from the first call through the completion. They even raked the yard and pine needles. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Remove one smaller tree, prune 12 other trees on the property. Clean gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

11/29/2017

ANNA H.

It went really well. This yard had not been touched in four years and was in desperate need of work. Cruz came out and gave us an estimate less than a week after we called and the job was scheduled one week after that. The price was so fair and reasonable that I didn't even use the Angie's List coupon! There were only two guys, so it took one day plus a few hours the next morning. Great work, great clean up, looks great. Did I mention it was great?

Description of Work
Cut away overgrown and dead wisteria, trimmed large trees & removed saplings, cleaned roof and gutters, trimming ivy away from the house. Rather than haul all the roof debris (mainly pine needles), some of it was used to mulch the yard.

Category gutter cleaning, tree service, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

10/31/2017

JULI B.

I’m happy with the job they did. They called to let me know they were running an hour late to do the scheduled job. I appreciated the call. The delay wasn’t a problem for me. A two-person crew did the work. All went well. I chose to clean up the tree branches and wood myself, rather than have them clean it up and haul it away for a higher cost. They cut the larger main tree trunks into 16-inch long pieces and left them for me. I’m very happy with the work. When I initially called to schedule an estimate, it took three days before I got a call back. Once we connected, they came out the next day to provide an estimate.

Description of Work
4 A’s Tree Service cut down 3 trees in my backyard.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/30/2017

Rich D.

They were 2 hours late and did not call to let us know that they were going to be late or anything. But once they arrived, there were 3 of them, they got busy and did the job in a timely manner. They cleaned up the prunings and left the areas looking nice. The trees/bushes looked nice when they finished.

Description of Work
We had some Arborvitae pruned and shaped, along with a tree and several other bushes that needed pruning and shaping.

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

09/05/2017

Sam M.

Very satisfied with service. Good customer service. Scheduling and on time. Price was reasonable and cleanup was good too! Their crew even helped with the labor part of pulling up a few smaller trees on my property. Thank you 4As!!! I had a 50ft Maple cut down, stump grinded, and tree mulched along with some other smaller trees on my property on a sloped grade (15%)