LDL Enviro Services / Affordable Septic

Founded 1993 • With Angi since February 2006

Rain Pros Inc

Rain Pros Inc

As the name implies, we are professionals of the rain. If it hasn’t rained, and you want it to, we do that. If it has rained too much and it is ruining your landscape or is damaging your home, we solve that. If you would like to catch the rain when you have too much and use it when it hasn’t rained, we even fully automate that. Our professionals have years of experience in drainage and irrigation installation and repair and maintenance. We are very proud to be growing company and leader in each of our fields. For bid requests please email Aaron (Aaron@RainPros.com). Sprinkler and Drainage inspection and repairs please contact our service coordinator at (253) 678-4241. Additional email- customerservice@rainpros.com

Offers by Rain Pros Inc on Angi

02/05/2014

They cleaned my septic in 2010 and the system failed in 2013. I called them to check it out but they never showed up then I discovered they were why my system failed.. it cost me $16000 to replace the system.. Don't hire these guys

03/12/2013

They were pleasant. They were clean and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They emptied our septic tank, found a blockage and corrected it.

02/27/2013

Their service is very good. They are people who explain things. They were proficient with what they were doing. The office staff is very good about communicating on what is happening, and they always call to keep me updated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used LDL Enviro Services/Affordable Septic for septic tank service.

11/19/2012

A couple of phone calls, and an email.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Their bid came in more than 10% higher than the others. They were professional and timely in their communications with me, but I chose a lower priced estimate.

06/11/2012

With a backed up septic system and family in-bound to stay with us for the week my stress level was through the roof. The first company that evaluated our septic problem quoted over $1200 just to dig up the tank and complete a more complete evaluation! We checked Angie's list and decided on Affordable Septic. Affordable Septic was very helpful on the phone and had a vac truck re-routed to our hous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacuumed the overfull septic tank. Excavated the existing septic distribution box and primary pipes. Replaced the distribution system. Backfilled the area.

CATEGORY septic tank

Septic Pumping. System Troubleshooting. Drainfield Repair & Installation. Terralift Jetting Lines. Pump Repair. Float Adjustments.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa