Spartan Services Inc

• Trade License Number
  • GILMOJA184JN

760 107th St S

Tacoma, WA 98444

Spartan Services, Inc., Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Specialist is a locally owned, licensed contractor serving residents of Pierce County, Olympia and South King County. We specialize in Fast Emergency Service 24 hours a day! Trusted for over 50 years, Spartan is happy to provide estimates. We have experienced, knowledgeable technicians and pride ourselves on quality work at competitive prices. Visit us online to see the scope of our services and to learn more about the people behind our business. Phones are open 24 hours. Call Spartan Services today!...

4.4

plumbers (276)drain cleaning (75)sewer cleaning (29)water heaters (10)drain pipe installation (7)home remodeling (5)basement waterproofing (4)septic tank service (4)well & water pump repair (3)home inspection (1)

05/05/2021

Spartan came the same day. The technician was highly professional, exceeding my expectations. That is the what professional services should be for all professional, however, it is rare to find such excellent services. I will continue to use Spartan and highly recommend them to my friends, neighbors, and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drain cleaning

CATEGORY home inspection,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2021

04/21/2021

Eric was efficient, fast, and completed the work with excellent communication and skill. Price was excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valve replacement in toilet; and general toilet check-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

12/11/2020

I was able to set up a next day appointment. Eric determined that the 30 year old pump was burned out. The pump is hard wired in and Spartan is not licensed for electrical work. Eric recommend hiring a firm that does both pump replacement and the electrical work, instead of having 2 different companies involved in the project. I was not charged for the service call, which I appreciate, although I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic effluent pump not working.

CATEGORY septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

12/02/2020

The service was excellent. Enrique came in less than 24 hours from our call and about 24 hours before he was scheduled. We showed him the problem and he promptly fixed it. He sent a video to the mitigator who was then able to come out and assess other damage. He also pressure tested the pipe afterwards to demonstrate that the fix was definite. Thank you Enrique!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of drain pipe.

CATEGORY plumbing,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

10/23/2020

Spartan Services, Inc. is still up to no good. They don’t follow the laws and if they aren’t caught, they will cut corners resulting in gross non-compliant work. I had to have my whole repiping job for my home redone by another company because Spartan Services, Inc. hung pipe entirely wrong, and insisted that I didn’t need an L&I permit to do any work. You do need a permit so that the work can be ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Water system repipe job

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

05/15/2020

Sean Miller just saved my home from further water damage! Quick, precise and a gentleman! Thank you so much! ❤️🙏🏻 It was late on a Friday night but there he was in a hurry with a smile!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broke pipe

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

03/17/2020

Quick diagnosis, explanation of options, and a great repair soon afterward. Journeyman plumber and helper worked great together. They were foot coverings and cleaned the areas they worked on Very respectful to us and our property. Response time for service was excellent. The repair will soon pay for itself in lower water bills.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace spigot pipe due to worn out assembly.

COST $571.09

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

02/22/2020

very complicated and took more work than anticipated. they went the extra mile to assist in the remaining work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
solving a water backup

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

10/07/2019

Excellent - The team was prompt, professional, and work was reasonably priced!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous items from seller's home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our entire team. We appreciate your business!

07/17/2019

Getting an appointment from them was quick. they were very thorough bout their work and when they discovered the blockage, they were able to cleared it out right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They looked through my sewer line if there were blockage and to clear the blockage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2019

Thank you for taking time to relate your experience with Spartan. We appreciate your choosing us to tackle your issue!

Plumbing Repairs, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Installation & Repair, Underground Pipe & Sewer Locating, Sewer Pipes TV Inspection, High Pressure Water Jetting, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodels, Repair & Replacement of Sewer & Water Lines, Certified Backflow Testing & Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check