Crawl Pros

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2009

Crawl Pros is a whole home insulation contractor that specializes in residential retrofit and offers the most environmentally friendly materials for all applications and budgets....

Puget Sound Water Rescue

Puget Sound Water Rescue

Our highly trained and certified technicians specialize in all water damage restoration. We respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with urgency to minimize the damage and lasting affects water damage can cause. We use the most efficient equipment to ensure a quality job done in a timely matter, so our customers can carry on with their normal lives. Being family owned and operated, we are able to give our customers a unique experience. We emphasize customer service and treat each home or office space as if it was our own. We know each situation and customer is unique, and we shape our services to best fit the needs of each job and customer. We understand that going through insurance can be an unfamiliar and tedious process. Puget Sound Water Rescue has the experience and is there to assist you through the entire insurance claim process. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior work, attention to detail, honesty and integrity. Just ask for our client reference list. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. IICRC certified, the leading standard in professional water restoration. Years of experience including sewage in a crawl space, burst pipes, hot water leaks etc. No job too big or too small, nothing we haven't seen.

08/16/2020

At every step along the way they were thorough and professional. The estimator provided a very detailed scope and quote and patiently answered my questions. The installation crew was quick, efficient, friendly, and were so meticulous with their prep that up you couldn't even tell they were here after they left. I also appreciated the "after-photos" they sent me, it looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
insulation

06/28/2019

Wonderful, they were on time, job was done in a short period of time. Thank you again, you guys are great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawlspace refresh

CATEGORY insulation

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We really appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

06/03/2019

Very professional from start to finish. I found I had rats infesting my crawlspace. Needed someone to clean it out, seal it up, and redo the insulation, moisture barrier, etc. I went with CrawlPro because their estimate was the most comprehensive - the estimate drew a map of where the rodents were getting in; provided me pictures of what was going on; and had a notebook showing a step by step of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
crawl space clean out and full replacement of insulation, etc.

CATEGORY pest control,insulation

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We're so very happy to hear that you're pleased with the work! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

01/08/2019

They did a great job, The team showed up about 10 minutes early. They took great care in tarping everything off and being incredibly clean. There was a team of three guys and then were literally running around until about 5:30pm. I was so impressed!! In one day the three of them were able to remove wood chip insulation, seal everything off, install vents, spray an odor removing enzyme and re-insul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed wood chip insulation removed, the attic sprayed with an enzyme & then new insulation put in.

09/12/2018

Ed and their entire crew were fabulous to work with. He came out and gave us a professional bid on getting our crawl space refurbished. He was very friendly and knowledgeable as well as helpful with all our questions. I am very happy that we chose to work with this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space clean out and insulation

CATEGORY insulation

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I'm glad that Ed was able to get you all taken care of and I hope we hear back from you if you ever need anything else or know of anyone who may need crawl or attic insulation work completed! Have a wonderful day!

Crawl Pros offers crawl space and attic insulation, clean out, and installation in existing homes (no new construction). We are also experts in duct sealing, insulation, water remediation, encapsulated crawl spaces, rodent exclusion, and real estate transactions.

Please message us or give us a call to ask for details.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal