Cardin's Carpet Cleaning

With Angi since June 2010

Dry Cleaning

First Class Carpet Service

First class carpet cleaners in Renton, Covington, Algona, Seattle and more areas in the Washington USA. At First Class Carpet Service, you would meet specialized technicians, that have many years of experience in carpet cleaning and repair services. As well they offer tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and hardwood floor cleaning. Furthermore, information goes through their website.

Alpine Specialty Cleaning

"TEXT US AT 206-339-5684 "Home of the NADCA Certified "Big Truck" Duct Cleaning Process and the "Super Truck" Ultra-Premium Carpet Cleaning process. Alpine Specialty Cleaning has been cleaning Carpets, Air Ducts/Dryer Vents, Heated Outdoor Power Washing, House Cleaning, Tile/Stone/Grout Cleaning, Draperies, Furniture, and Area Rugs since 1969! We are the only local company to offer all of these premium services within one company. A company you can trust with multiple awards including Super Service awards since 2005! Go to alpineclean.com OR TEXT US AT 206-339-5684 for more information.

Maria House Cleaning

Maria House Cleaning is a multi-time Super Service Award winner and is a fully insured and bonded house cleaning service based in King County. You can expect a thorough cleaning and the highest level of personalized service provided by our skilled and experienced house cleaners. All our maids are trained and carefully supervised to make sure the job is done well and in a timely manner. Our staff is fully trained and background checked for your security. We send you only professional and hardworking cleaners you can trust. We are focused on providing consistent, thorough and immaculate house cleaning services. Our house cleaners are fully equipped and ready to handle all your housecleaning problems. Just let us know what your requirements are and we will follow them. We are you residential housecleaning company and we take pride in providing housekeeping services and maid services that are simply the best and by far exceed the rest.

08/09/2012

I first started using Cardin Carpet Cleaning in approximately 1992. I had used a "dry chemical" process company and was not happy with the results. So, the next time I needed a carpet cleaner I called Cardin. I picked them out of the phone book. I have always had inside cats and dogs, so sometimes I needed a cleaning every few months. Over the next 19 years I never called anyone else. Jamie Cardin...

Description of Work
I have used this company for approximately 19 years to clean the carpets in my house. Sometimes it was for the whole house, and sometimes only for a couple of rooms. I also used them to clean couches and outside windows.

Category carpet cleaners

08/03/2011

I just had all my carpets ripped off and laminate floors put in; so I won’t need them anymore. They are a good company. I spent about $175 for their last service. They do an excellent job. I have animals; so they did everything whenever they came out to clean the carpets. They eliminate the odor and do an extraordinary job. They come here whenever I call them. Sometimes if I need them the next day...

Description of Work
I used the services of Cardin's Carpet Cleaning for about 20 years for carpet cleaning. My last interaction with them was about six to seven months ago. They cleaned the carpets in the living room, hallway and one of the bedrooms.

Category carpet cleaners