By Betts Inc

With Angi since August 2013

Evergreen Home Exteriors

At Evergreen Home Exteriors we are all about our customers. Our philosophy is simple. We give customers the kind of experience we ourselves would want. Everything we have learned about customer service has been from our experience as customers and feedback from our customers over the past decades. We have developed a seamless communication system that allows our customers constant access to their project, no matter what phase of the process they are in. If you are tired of the mediocre service that has become the new normal, then give us a try! We will make you a customer for life!!

AA Defined Exteriors

We Service King and Snohomish County, doing exterior remodeling. We build the BEST decks in the Northwest!! Specializing in Exotic Hardwood decks, such as, Ipe, Tiger Deck, Ironwood, etc. Our composite and PVC products include Azek, TimberTech, Trex, and Fiberon. Additionally, we sell and install all window brands. We replace and install Hardie siding, both primed or color plus. We specialize in customer service and quality craftsmanship, with 100% customer satisfaction!

JAP Fence & Decks LLC.

We offer the following services: Fence , Decks, Patio Covers etc.

07/01/2014

Jaime O.

Wes was great to work with! He was nice, punctual, helpful, direct and priced very reasonably. First he helped stabilize a fence post/ gate that had gotten uprooted. He did this quickly and was easy to get a hold of. I liked working with him, so called him when we needed to reroute a dryer vent to meet buyer request after home inspection. His assistant did this for us but first, Wes came by and gave a lot of thought to keeping the price low but meeting code requirements. If I had more work to do before selling the house, or if we still lived in a house in Tacoma, I would call Wes again for work. I would also recommend him to friends who need things house repairs done.

Description of Work
Two parter: 1) secured a fence post; 2) rerouted a dryer duct per home inspection rec

Category woodworking

08/20/2013

Diane M D.

This job went very well. I can't say enough good about Wes Betts and his assistant, Brandon -from initial communication, which was really good, to the final invoice which was detailed. I have an older house for which Wes has knowledge and experience, and even with my particular issue. His solution was simple, clean and creative. Wes oversaw the carpentry done by Brandon, who did a beautiful job, worked efficiently and cleaned up upon finishing. Wes did final painting. Both men have a friendly, positive demeanor and are easy to talk to. Simple, basic communication is important to me and it was very good and timely throughout. I was kept informed of the schedule, -when it was a work day or a brief schedule change, and I really appreciated that. Wes stated that he has and quot;experience from the ground upand quot;. Based on this experience, I'm happy to recommend By Betts and plan on using these services again.

Description of Work
Replaced a section of an exterior decorative roof beam along with a section of facia board. New work was primed, caulked and painted.

Category decks,fencing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

By Betts Inc

With Angi since August 2013

3636 N Verde St

Tacoma, WA 98407

Door, windows, deck & porches.