Ask Rich

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2011

Established and locally owned Contracting Company since 1998. Up to two employees at a time depending on size of job. All Sub cotracting work is performed by licensed, bonded, and insured individuals and have had a relationship with Company for more than 5 years. Partial payment required prior to start of job and remaining balance due upon completion of work. Depending on extent of work a 3 payment schedule may be implicated during course of work. No financing options and all payments received is by form of cash, money order, or check....

AAA REMODELERS

AAA REMODELERS

License #AAARER*93301.

12/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an outdoor deck frame built. It was built to my specs so that I could put down decking myself. Ask Rich! did the job well, making my job as easy as I'd hoped.

CATEGORY contractors

06/16/2015

06/16/2014

Rich was prompt, friendly and honest. Work was completed on time and on budget. We kept adding additional items to the list of work and he was accommodating and fair. We will use Rich in the future for additional projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As our Project manager/General Contractor Rich managed the renovations to our newly purchased home that had been vacant for a couple years. The job included plumbing, painting and dry wall repair, electrical repairs and installation of new lighting and vanities as well as roof cleaning, pressure washing and door repair.

07/29/2013

Rich checked the site for the deck, advised me on clearing the sod, purchasing the right materials, and finishing the deck once the base was built.  He picked up and delivered the materials I purchased. He did a great job of turning my design into a base for me to complete (I wanted to install the decking myself).  I've been enjoying my deck ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built base for deck.

09/15/2011

The mud sill, joist, and subfloor work had to be done quickly to satisfy my insurer and the doors quickly for security, as I was just about to move into the house.  Richie examined the house and read my inspection report.  He gave me estimates for each part of the work.  At every step of the work, Richie gave me start dates and estimates of time required.  Although Richie had another large job goi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed repair to the mud sill, rim joist, and subfloor because of carpenter ant damage.  I also needed 3 new doors (two exterior), vents put in the eaves, and extensive soffit and fascia repair.

CATEGORY remodeling

The services offered are building garages and houses, interior and exterior painting, kitchen and bath remodels, all phases of flooring including tile, window, door, and siding installation, light landscaping, sheetrock work, decks and fences, crawl space work.

excavating, plumbing, electrical, roofing.

Check, PayPal