APL Cleaning Service, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2010

4.2

APL CLEANING SERVICE, LLC is a local family owned, licensed, bonded & insured company. APL CLEANING SERVICE, LLC is placing customers first in their experiences with us and willing to go out of the way to accommodate all needs....

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

09/20/2012

Had a flyer from the mail and had the company come and give me a bid. I went with the company as the bid was very reasonable. 4/17/2010 was the first time APL came and cleaned my home. I have been receiving excellent service from them every 3 weeks ever since. Lana is very professional. If I ever have any concerns or questions, she responds to my email or phone call immediately. Always the same da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
APL cleans my home to include: Bathrooms, vacuum all carpets, clean all linoleum, wood, tile and laminate floors, dusting, oil cabinetry , kitchen. Cleaning does not include all windows, but a couple of windows do get cleaned per our contract.

CATEGORY house cleaning

05/25/2012

Dont use for cleaning your furniture

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very polite, came out when he said he would. I have a 3 piece living room set, material micro fiber, He cleaned it and absolutley destroyed it. Gave me refund, but what good does that do, We paid over $1500.00 less than 3 years ago. Now We are off to buy again.

CATEGORY house cleaning,upholstery cleaning

08/25/2011

Very pleasant  and punctual and worked hard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is an excellent cleaning service. Our kitchen carpet was stained in various places and also the living room and dining room carpets has spots which were totally removed.  Also all our couches look like brand new now that APL cleaned them. We have pets that mess up our house. We were pleasantly surprised at the results of this cleaning service and the price was very low. Thank You APL.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

05/05/2011

I thought that they provided good service and had a reasonable price. Overall, they were very responsive and I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come to only clean my house, not clean my carpets.

CATEGORY house cleaning

05/07/2010

APL Cleaning Services has done a great job on my carpet, especially on spotted dining area and living room (we have three little children). I've used other carpet cleaning companies before, but APL Cleaning has done better job of all. I'll defenetly use APL Cleaning Service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning in my home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Commercial and residential carpet cleaning; oriental & area rug cleaning; housekeeping; vinyl & ceramic floor maintenance; make ready cleaning; initial clean up for new commercial & residential constructions; janitorial service; pressure washing

Yes, ask for details