ADVANCED HOME REPAIR

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2007

Advanced Home Repair is a general contractor doing remodels and home repairs. We've never missed a deadline. Call for a free estimates....

Power Clean Pressure Wash LLC

Power Clean Pressure Wash restores homes' beauty with a treated soft wash cleaning on the sides and high pressure wash for concrete surfaces. We also provide a range of commercial property cleaning options. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Ascend Construction LLC

Ascend Construction LLC is an up and coming construction company that focuses on quality work and building future relationships in the construction industry. We specialize in exterior cladding on new housing and multi family developments. Below I have listed our past trade experiences. Exterior Siding: HardiePanel, HardiePlank, Cedar Siding, Metal Siding (AEP Span Metal Siding) Vinyl Window installation Exterior and Interior Painting Waterproofing: Tyvek CommericalWrap, 1x4 P.T. Wood Furring and Flashing Misc. Work: Metal Coping, vent shrouds, gutters, downspouts, collector boxes. We also specialize in fencing, decking, and as well as painting

Offers by Ascend Construction LLC on Angi
ColorWhiz Architectural Color Consulting

You want to be sure you'll love the actual finished color of your house before your painter starts painting. I consult with homeowners & contractors to create appealing palettes unique to those who will live with the final color decisions made. Every job is different. Every thing has a color. Every contractor needs decisions made so schedules can be met. I roll up my sleeves with you to create detailed color plans -- whether it is “just paint” or all remodeling finishes. Being born an artist/army brat gave me the opportunity to study color in art, culture and architecture around the world. I love the collaborative process of creating unique spaces that celebrate each life's journey and each home's architecture. I created my consulting process out of an intuitive understanding of color, an intimate knowledge of what works and doesn’t work (and why), a passion for architecture, and an appreciation for the power of celebrating your unique life. In addition to studying art, color theory, and psychology in college, I’ve studied under Leatrice Eiseman, and with IACC. I’ve taught color at Seattle Home Show, Painting & Decorating Contractors of America, Master Builders Association, Architect Your Life, and Phinney Neighborhood Home Design & Remodel Fair. I am licensed in the state of Washington. I charge by the hour, with a two-hour minimum required. On a budget? Tired of your things? The right color or placement recreates living spaces in surprising ways using your existing furnishings so you don't have to go shopping. Work with me and you will learn more about color than you ever dreamed possible – and have fun doing it!

12/24/2015

The bathroom looks great. We did have one remaining problem, but Dan came out the day after we called him and fixed it that very morning. Work was completed on budget.

Description of Work
Master bathroom repairs.

Category woodworking,home remodeling

03/26/2015

Description of Work
They patched the roof, replaced all 12 windows, patched the ceiling, scraped primed and painted the siding. Can't remember how long the work took bit we had already moved out so time was not our priority, good work was. The only reason we gave a B instead of A was because we had to hire a cleaner to tidy up after the work was done. The work was great the workers were great and Terry was super responsive and always called us back quickly and sent us pictures of how the work was progressing.

Category woodworking,house painters,interior painters

06/24/2013

I have worked with Dan before and he is always honest and forthright regarding the work to be done and never fails to do an excellent job,

Description of Work
Inspection repair orders for a home sale. Wrapped all crawlspace heating ducts, repair damaged dryer vent and repair rubber boot on main wasteline in crawlspace,

Category woodworking

01/31/2012

.He is very personable. He really knows what he is doing. He does a variety of things.

Description of Work
.We have used him for a couple of different jobs in our house. He replaced a trash compactor. He contsructed cabinetry to match our other cabinets. He installed a drawer and pull out trash can and recycling drawer. He installed a chair rail along our stair way.

Category handyman service,woodworking,home remodeling

09/30/2011

Promptly showed up for the estimate. Completed the work on time and professionally. No hidden charges, quality work. Would definitely use again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Windows sanded, stained and re-trimmed.

Category woodworking

Along with remodeling in general, Advanced Home Repair specializes in dry rot and insect damage. We also do inspection work orders for those of you trying to buy or sell a home.