CRYSTAL CARPET CARE

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/21/2022

13701 24th St E

Sumner, WA 98390

Crystal Carpet Care is a premier carpet, upholstery, and tile & grout cleaning company, as well as carpet repair and flood extraction. We proudly serve the entire Puget Sound area and have built our reputation on performing quality work at an affordable price. We are proud that all of our employees have spent many years servicing both commercial and residential customers, while building a reputation of being an industry leader. Since opening our doors in 1991, Crystal Carpet Care has been satisfying customers with a certainty that no one else can clean carpet and upholstery quite as thoroughly as we do. Customer satisfaction is paramount, and we are reputed as having excellent customer service. As always, our policy is customer satisfaction guaranteed. Crystal Carpet Care has been the Angie's List Super Service Award Winner in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, and 2007!...

carpet cleaning (342)upholstery cleaning (42)floor cleaning (18)tile installation (7)water damage restoration (4)oriental rug cleaning (2)carpet installation (14)

12/04/2020

They look almost new despite many stains throughout my house. I was very pleased with the cleaning and the service tech who was very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

10/13/2020

Very well. Josh gave good explanation of what he was doing. Follow up call by Jackie to make sure all went well proved the company cares about customer satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

09/15/2020

Excellent. Great customer service. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

07/22/2020

It went well, Nicholas was courteous, on time and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sofa cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

02/20/2020

Nice and friendly! What I like about Crystal Carpet Care is that they are always on time, very accommodating and never try to sell something I do not ask for. I have seen too many carpet cleaners who tried to sell something I didn't need. Thank you very much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning, pet urine removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

01/22/2020

It went very well. They arrived right on time and got started right away. In about two hours they were done and the carpets looked so much better. We will definitely use them again and refer our friends and family to them too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two indoor mats cleaned, two large area rugs and two hallway runners cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

08/18/2019

The result was excellent. The company owner cleaned our carpets and he was very kind to fit us in his busy schedule. Our carpets had a layer of cooking grease and several unruly stains left behind by renters. The grease was removed and and nearly all stains were removed. Some stains that had changed carpet fiber were still made less visible and the whole house smelled cleaner and carpets looked br...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house carpet clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

08/15/2019

We needed some stretching and cleaning of of carpets at our old house to get it ready to sell. Brad, the owner, came out to assess the nature of the stretching and stain removal. Jackie, co-owner and wife of Brad, handled the scheduling (she was amazing and made me feel like family). Brad was very trustworthy and I could tell he knew his stuff. Kevin was the technician who came to take care of the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two houses (carpet repair and cleaning) Old house - Stretching carpet and cleaning ($345). New house - Cleaning only ($279).

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

08/09/2019

Nicholas was prompt and professional and my carpeting looks much better. I also appreciated my contacts with the Jackie in the office, who answered my questions, gave me an exact quote and interfaced with our CCRC maintenance staff in providing for them a copy of Crystal Carpet Care's license, bonding and insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large living room, dining room, 2 bedrooms and a hallway carpets cleaned. Also, added scotchguard to dining room and a more heavily used walkway through the living room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

07/20/2019

Everything went exactly as planned. I sent them the measurement of the rugs and couches, they sent me a quote, and were ready to go within 2 weeks. They called the day before to confirm, they arrived on time the next day, and the service was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 couches and 3 rugs cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

Residential & Commercial Truck-Mounted Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning and Sealing, Stain Removal, Carpet Repair & Restretching, Water Damage Assessment & Water Removal, Drying & Dehumidification, Pet Odor Treatment, 3M Scotchgard Protectant.

Hardwood Floor Refinishing, Hardwood Floor Installation, Air Duct Cleaning, Drapery Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express