All Season Painting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2011

Sumner, WA 98390

Interior and exterior house painting and pressure washing. We also test for lead and are able to remove it. Free estimates and friendly service. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Been painting since 1998!...

04/07/2018

Gerry B.

Brian was very professional as were his painters. House was pressure washed and Brian caulked and prepped. Painting was completed in two days and they did an excellent job. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

10/13/2016

Sarah and Kevin R.

We just had All Season painting come out and paint the exterior of our home. Brian and team did a fantastic job! We are very pleased with the quality of their work and the materials they used. We reached out to them after obtaining a few other quotes came back much higher than we'd anticipated paying. All Season had very reasonable quote that they stuck to it. They were efficient and courteous of our time and space. We recently installed a new deck, which was the only thing I was concerned about getting paint on, and they took great care not to get a speck of paint on it, or anywhere else for that matter! I would recommend them to anyone looking for painting services. We are very pleased and so are all our neighbors!

Description of Work
Exterior Paint

Category pressure washing, house painters

07/18/2016

Juliana V.

Description of Work
Great job- on time and on budget. Clean up done every day and at completion. Very happy with the exterior paint job!

Category house painters

06/23/2016

wayne H.

Company owner, Brian showed up on time to give me a quote, I called him later to schedule the job and he gave me a short window for a start time. The pressure washer showed up a few days before the start date and cleaned the house, on time and very professional. Brian called a few days before he was ready to start to confirm the date with my schedule. Painting day came, and Brian and his crew showed up and got to work, they were very careful about moving things and covering/ masking anything that needed it. They carefully worked around an evening rain delay, and completed 2 coats on the house body, and trim in roughly 2 days. Everyone was very polite, professional and pleasant to be around. They cleaned everything up and did all touch up work flawlessly. This is the company you want working on your house, I couldn't be more satisfied.

Description of Work
Pressure wash, and paint exterior of house.

Category pressure washing, house painters

11/10/2015

Russell M.

08/18/2015

Greg C.

05/15/2015

Juan C.

Brian with All Seasons Painting was very responsive and timely in scheduling the painting of my house. They painted the complete exterior of my home. Even coat of paint on all surfaces No overspray Completely cleaned up afterwards (except for the fresh paint, you wouldn't know they'd been there) The were able to work around a freshly planted garden that was in there way!!! Brian called and texted with regular updates through the three days they needed to paint the house. Great job at an excellent price. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that has painting needs.

Description of Work
Complete painting of the exterior of my home

03/07/2015

mike C.

Did a great job and would use him in the future even if I got a lower bid from someone else.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of my home.

01/07/2015

Melissa T.

Brian and his crew were on time, polite, clean, quiet, efficient and proficient. My walls look wonderful and he left the house as clean as he found it. Brian's prices are very reasonable as are his estimates for the time needed to complete the work. Brian communicates well and was great in answering my many questions over email. Brian and his crew are coming back to finish the rest of the house soon and I would definitely recommend All Season Painting to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Brian and his staff have painted nearly the entire interior of my house now over 4 days in November 2014 and Jan 2015 (My choice to break up the work).

12/18/2014

Richard G.

Description of Work
Nothing. They never responded to my inquiries.

10/08/2014

Greg C.

Right from the first contact we were very pleased with our choice of painters. Brian got back to us quickly, arrived at the house as promised and sent us our estimate in two days. When the work began Brian and his crew stayed right to the schedule that had been explained to us. The house was kept clean and neat. If not for the new paint on the ceilings, it looked like he hadn't even been there. The painting was done very well! great coverage, no paint on any fixture, each room put back together perfectly. We would use All Season Painting again. Brian is a pleasure to deal with and his work is amazing. We very highly recommend Brian and his crew!

Description of Work
We had the ceilings painted in 15 rooms and 4 hallways as well as ceiling and walls in one additional room.

06/27/2014

melissa D.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of my house - my entire downstairs (walls and ceilings) which includes great room, dining area, kitchen, office, and up the stairs and upstairs hallway. Brian was great. He called me back the same day to respond to my phone call. He came out a few days later to give me a quote and he was able to fit me into his schedule so that the painting was done prior to moving in. They were able to complete the job in 1 day which was efficient! I would definitely use their services again. Fast, efficient and good work at a reasonable cost!

06/10/2014

Gerry B.

Brian and his crew were wonderful! They were very skilled, efficient, professional and thorough. They voluntarily put 2 coats of paint on several surfaces. The cost was very reasonable. Brian France set high standards for his work and gave me the impression that his main goal was to ensure the job was done to my satisfaction. All of the rooms look great and I would definitely hire All Season Painting again!!

Description of Work
Painted ceilings and interior walls of living room, dining room, kitchen, hall, master bedroom and master bathroom.

04/22/2014

Clint B.

Description of Work
Painted house exterior. Not only did they have the best price, they were one of the few who's estimate actually included 2 coats for both trim and body of house. Work was done on time with no mess afterwards.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

12/18/2013

Sandra P.

Brian responded professionally and quickly to my calls and emails. He did a wonderful job of prepping, painting and cleaning up after. He was a referral from my sister and I will recommend Brian to everyone who asks!

Description of Work
We had Brian France paint our living room, dining room, kitchen and family room. The ceilings are high and there are extra "cut-outs", cupboards to paint around, etc.

05/14/2013

Patty K.

Brian France was recommended to us by several friends and family and our interior decorator, who had all used his company for painting. What a great experience. He was easy to reach by phone and was prompt with providing a bid. Our timeline was tight. We closed escrow on a Tuesday afternoon and had the movers coming on Saturday morning. He and his crew were able to get the job done in two days with meticulous precision. There was not a speck of errant paint anywhere!. They even vacuumed their way out the door! Brian and his crew were pleasant, respectful and courteous, even as we had appliance deliveries and installations occurring. I highly recommend All Season Painting. You will not be sorry!

Description of Work
We hired Brian France, owner of All Season Painting to paint the interior walls and ceiling of our new construction home we had just purchased. We wanted a good additional coat of paint and four accent walls painted prior to moving in. We included the large butler pantry and master closet but did not need the moulding/millwork to be painted.

05/03/2012

Jamie D.

We were referred to Brian by my daughter's teacher, and he was able to come the exact date we needed him. He showed up on time, was extremely personable, and exceeded our expectations. He worked quickly and neatly and the job was done in a timely manner. He came back to paint a bedroom and 2 bathrooms, which were also done beautifully.

Description of Work
Brian painted our foyer,the walls going up the stairs and our upstairs hallway. He also touched up the paint in our kitchen and 2 doorways. He did a phenomenal job and the price was great! There was one area that needed a 2nd coat and he came back the next day to take care of that. He was friendly, professional, and accommodating. We will be hiring him to paint our exterior this summer.

4 SEASONS EXTERIORS LLC

4 Seasons Exteriors is an experienced contractor in the installation of Siding, Painting, Roofing and Fences and Decks. Since we started working in the construction industry we have had the vision of doing the job with responsibility and to be well done the first time, using quality materials and experienced workmanship on every job we have the opportunity to work on. I personally have been in the business for 20+ years as well as some of my employees. We are a family owned and operated company.

Evergreen Pro Painting 1

Evergreen Pro Painting 1 is a Seattle painting contractor based in Auburn. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured painting company serving the greater Seattle area, including Bellevue and the East Side. We specialize in high-quality interior and exterior painting for both residential and commercial properties. Our team of professional painters takes pride in their work and is committed to delivering beautiful, lasting results.

12 GENERAL CONSTRUCTION LLC