Sonshine Tree Care

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

3219 220th Street Northwest

Stanwood, WA 98292

Sonshine Tree Care is new to the area, but not new to trees. We have had a long passion for trees that developed on the tropical shores of Maui. It was there that our skill and knowledge of tree care began to develop as well. Now here in the Pacific Northwest we are continuing the lifelong pursuit of tree care, and the knowledge of trees and their small plant families. In addition to your tree pruning needs, we are equipped for technical tree removal as well. Please consider our services, and feel free to inquire. Thank you....

09/07/2018

Ryan S.

Evan was an absolute expert at tree removal, identifying view opportunities, and ensuring our trees remain healthy. We had a large number of trees that needed to be addressed from negligence on the part of the previous owner (decades of no maintenance). Evan saved a nearly dead Wisteria tree, and pruned 8 trees, including removal of limbs off our house and garage. He had a plan, communicated it very well, took photos, and was efficient during the two days he was on property addressing our trees. Very knowledgable and gave us suggestions on each tree that needed to be addresses. We addressed what was in the budget this year, and have some more projects will address in the future with Sonshine. Our trees and property looks healthier than ever.

Description of Work
Multiple tree pruning, dead trees removed, view improvement

11/08/2015

Carol O.

Sunshine Tree Care is simply the best I've found. Clear communications, detailed estimates and highly professional work from planning through clean-up, all delivered on time and at a fair price. Really nice people, too.

Description of Work
Structural tree pruning, tree and shrub removal

11/08/2015

Carol O.

Description of Work
Structural tree pruning, tree and shrub removal

02/03/2015

Jeannette F.

The service was good, the price was reasonable, they were excellent, and they're coming back.

Description of Work
Did some pruning.

01/03/2015

Kelly M.

The whole process was exceptionally well thought out and pleasant. The owner clearly enjoys his work and was able to remove a very dangerous and complicated big leaf maple from my back yard (in a ravine). I cant imagine being 60 in the air with sleet and rain, but clearly this wasnt their first rodeo. I was impressed at their attitude towards safety and how they treated my neighbor who allowed use of his property. I work in the electric industry and work with tree guys often, I know competent work when I see it and these guys were all pro and a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
Removed a danger tree from property

Category tree service

Thank you [member name removed]! It was a pleasure working for you. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. God bless you!

12/01/2014

Kerry T.

He was very nice and gave us very good service. He was knowledgeable and courteous. He was also very professional. If I asked him to do something additional, something small, it wasn't a problem. It was a very pleasant interaction. He was very responsive. Before he did an estimate, we walked around and looked at everything. I had a bunch of questions and he never got irritated with me or anything. He took the time that I needed to understand what they were going to do and also a bunch of other questions about other plants here.

Description of Work
They removed a number of trees and shrubs and pruned a number of trees. It was quite a few trees.

Category tree service

(Member name removed), let me say thank you for taking the time to share this. We enjoyed working for you and your wife. I look forward to doing so in the future. God bless you!

Custom Cutters LLC.

Custom Cutters LLC offers tree clearing, logging, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, brush mowing, and 24 hour emergency tree services. I, and my crew, have over 25 years experience combined and we do this type of work for a reason. We love it and want to help you with our best.

Chandler's Tree & Stump Service Inc

We are family owned & operated. Licensed Lic # CHANDTS916RG, bonded, insured. We are a full service tree company & have an A rating with the BBB. We donated our time & money that paid our crew for the Extreme Home Makeover show (ABC). We also sponsored the Zero Energy Home. We have flexible weekend and evening hours. We are 24 hour for emergency tree work. We service all of Snohomish county and part of North King county We do not service further south then Shoreline on I5 and Kirkland on 405.

Advanced Tree Removal LLC

We are a full scale tree service that can tackle anything along with specializing in tight quarter areas. We treat your home like we treat our own and we don't leave until you're satisfied. ATR is fully licensed, bonded and insured and ready to tackle any job. We would love to hear from you so call or click for an estimate today!

Satisfaction

Pruning/Thinning to industry recognized best practices (ANSI A300 and Z133-2012) Tree Removal

Tree topping-Please inquire as to why topping is not a industry approved method of tree care.