Quality Kitchen Cabinetry

Springdale, WA 99173

New cabinets

New cabinets

cabinet makers
Built and installed a new kitchen for these customers.

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Quality Kitchen Cabinetry was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Quality Kitchen Cabinetry stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!...

cabinet makers (3)home remodeling (2)countertop installation (1)

11/03/2021

William was thorough, dependable and was able to get the cabinets done in a much more timely fashion than the competitors. He had them delivered when anticipated and made sure the work was done accurately and professionally. He was flexible and accommodating. The cabinets were beautiful high end inset door shaker style with dovetail details and soft close drawers. We are very pleased with the work...

Description of Work
Designed and installed new kitchen cabinets

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

10/23/2021

The cabinet maker team did a great job ensuring they delivered a product we requested. They met their goal and well exceeded our expectations. They are a dream to work with.

Description of Work
Cabinet Making

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

Review for Quality Kitchen Cabinetry - 4105 E Springdale Hunters Road, Springdale, WA - 39541152

08/31/2021

I absolutely love working with these guys! They're definitely going to be my first call to redo my bathroom vanities when I'm ready! They squeezed me into a schedule and got me my kitchen back in roughly 2 weeks after not having it for over a year. They created beautiful real wood countertops that I could have never imagined coming our better, thank you so much for making my kitchen beautiful!

Description of Work
Countertops

Category countertops,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Review for Quality Kitchen Cabinetry - 4105 E Springdale Hunters Road, Springdale, WA - 39466090

08/25/2021

Over all, it went very well. We are pleased with the materials. The workmanship was quite good. They have taken care of some minor details. The people we worked with were exemptional and very nice to work with

Description of Work
They have built and installed kitchen and laundry cabinet sets.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling