Under The Sun Electrical Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

Hello, My name is Joe Thornton. I started Under The Sun, LLC in 2011 as a means of providing a sustainable choice for quality professional solar and electrical services. I'm sure you agree that experience and education are vital for any professional. I have been working in the electrical industry since 1994. I have worked on everything from a 27 level high rise to changing your neighbor's light bulbs. For education I can't be beat. While I am a fully trained and licensed journeyman electrician I am also a graduate of Gonzaga's School of Electrical Engineering. I have experience as a design, energy, and quality control engineer. My experience and education make me uniquely qualified for all your solar and electrical needs. Please give me a call for help with your next project and you'll see why Life is Better Under the Sun. Thanks, Joe Thornton...

Mr. Electric of Spokane & Coeurdalene

Mr. Electric is Spokane's premier electrician and offers comprehensive residential and commercial electrical services including repairs, upgrades, and installations while delivering high customer satisfaction by getting the job done right the first time. Our courteous technicians respect your home and family, providing an attention to detail that ensures quality, and safe work. No matter what electrical services you need, Mr. Electric has the power to make things better.

CI Construction and Consulting LLC

CI Construction & Consulting, LLC Is A Locally Owned And Operated Business. We Care About Your Customers And Providing Quality Workmanship That Will Last. If you've been combing the Kennewick region for a construction company to take the lead on your building and electrical project, consider CI Construction & Consulting, LLC in Kennewick, WA. Our licensed and insured company comprises a team of remodelers, vastly trained in new builds, restorations and additions. We have more than 18 years of experience in the industry. Consider our team of experts to drive your project plan in the right direction. Fear not when it comes to electric remodels, restorations, new construction and additions. CI Construction & Consulting, LLC in Kennewick, WA is honored to take the load off your hands. We provide timely turnarounds, close communication and quality service always. Our contractors are experts in commercial electrical services, industrial electrical service and agriculture electric services. When deciding on a construction company run by a crew of talented and professional remodelers, we'll have your needs addressed. What better company to hire than CI Construction & Consulting, LLC in Kennewick, WA when it comes to your industrial, commercial and agricultural electric services? Call today for an estimate or to hear more about our offerings.

Balance Electric

We can take care of all of your electrical service needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

01/30/2013

Charles M.

His price was lower than someone else I've used in the past. He solved the problems I had, did exactly what I wanted him to do, & checked on some other electrical issues. I was pleased with service.

Description of Work
He installed an outlet, fixed a ceiling outlet & replaced some light bulbs.

Category electrician,lighting

Electrical Design Residential and commercial electrical services Lighting design and installation Solar Electric (PV) services

Please give me a call.