Steam Worx Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2011

Steemer Express is a locally owned and operated full service carpet, floor and fabric care company serving the Inland Northwest and surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide the value of high-quality service with visibly effective results performed by clean-cut educated technicians. We use the best cleaning methods available and are committed to excellent service and we guarantee your satisfaction. You can depend on Steemer Express for outstanding results and express service for carpet, oriental and area rugs, fabric and leather upholstery, draperies, fiber and fabric protection, tile and grout, natural stone and HVAC cleaning. As well as emergency fire and water restoration....

Dryer Ducks

Dryer Ducks

WE CLEAN DRYER DUCTS, AIR DUCTS, AND RAIN GUTTERS! FOR DRYER DUCT CLEANINGS: We specialize in keeping your dryer ducts Safe, Clean, and Efficient. Safe, by reducing the risk of dryer fires. Clean, by providing you with fresher smelling laundry and meticulously clean dryer vents. Efficient, by drying your clothes faster, which saves you money by reducing your energy bills and extends the life of your dryer. FOR AIR DUCT CLEANINGS: No one is more thorough with regards to air duct cleaning. We clean and sanitize residential and commercial air duct systems with no mess left behind. Keep your family safe with cleaner air, keep your home clean with less dust, and keep your system efficient with optimal airflow through your ducts. You can never be too careful with the air you breathe each day. FOR GUTTER CLEANINGS: Allow one of our technicians to come out and provide a free, no-obligation price quote for cleaning some or all of your rain gutters. We can also clean off the roof. Whatever service you choose from our company, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Contact us for your FREE inspection: (509) 315-1119 Tiffany@dryerducks.com

12/18/2012

They picked them up, cleaned and stored them for me until part of my remodeling was done. We had to change the delivery date a couple of times, and they were very flexible. The drapes and sheers look just like new. They steamed out any wrinkles due to storage. The drapes look GREAT!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several drapes and sheers clalened.

04/13/2012

Back of love seat was badly stained by years of hair oil. Thought I was going to have to reupholster it but Jimmy from Steemer Express was able to clean it beautifully. Now, no one would never suspect how ugly it was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam cleaning of love seat that is used everyday by people and pets and had not been cleaned for years.

CATEGORY drapery cleaning,upholstery cleaning

04/13/2012

Please see above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had draperies in our living room, dining room and family room cleaned. I was very pleased with the responsiveness and professionalism that we were shown with the estimate process. The same professionalism was displayed through the cleaning process. My draperies look so good! I am a fully satisfied customer! Thank you Steemer Express!

09/03/2011

Jimmy, looked everything over and once he gave me the estimate I decided that I would need a restoration cleaners due to the type of soil on these draperies. Jimmy removed all window coverings and said he would have them back to me in approximately 3 days. Wow!!! Problem was I was going to paint and have my floors done, so Jimmy has a 60 day pick-up on drapes and so I snapped up that offer quickly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jimmy came out and looked over the drapes to get a quote for cleaning. I had severe pet oil stains on my large front window drapes and on 2 other living room windows. Jimmy assured me that he had an experienced drapery man that had dealt with pet stains often. I felt the estimate was a little high, however these drapes were lined and very high quality, so I needed to have them cleaned rather then toss them. My two bedroom drapes were just dirty and dusty after several years of not being vacuumed and since they were short drapes, Jimmy gave me a price break on them.

CATEGORY drapery cleaning

Air Duct Cleaning Carpet Cleaning Drapery Cleaning Hard Surface Cleaning Commercial Cleaning Oriental Rug Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Hard surface cleaning Commercil cleaning

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover