Spokane Stone Creations, LLC.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2016

12/31/2016

3707 E Decatur Ave UNIT #3

Spokane, WA 99217

We provide Home Renovations at the best price around! You can choose from a variety of stone including Granite, Quartz, Marble and Tile. Our use of cutting-edge technology saves time for us and money for you, to make your dream kitchen or bathroom happen faster then any competition. Let us have the chance to earn your business by including us in your bidding process. When you see how affordable we are, we're certain you will agree that Spokane Stone Creations is the best choice for your project!...

countertop installation (31)marble & granite (21)tile installation (12)home remodeling (11)flooring (2)cabinet makers (1)

11/20/2021

Daniel R.

Good in beginning. But things that needed attention after the walk thru were not addressed excuses were made why they could not return to fix things like Cabniet drawers not shutting properly and not meeting in middle and base trim looks Ike a mess. Owner did not want to come back out be careful if your all ready in contract with them to be sure project is complete before paying because you will not get them to come back.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabniets

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

08/09/2021

Becky J.

I would not recommend this worker/company due to several issues the entire process. There was a significant lack of communication and general miscommunication. Essential steps of the installation process were overlooked/skipped and in the end he was not able complete the agreed upon job, which left us to finish the project ourselves. We also had issues dealing with with payment since he left work undone and now we have spent even more money hiring competent workers to finish remodeling our kitchen. Please do your research and look elsewhere for a remodel or update to your home.

Description of Work
New countertops

Category countertops

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

12/20/2020

Courtney D.

Spokane Stone Creations filled in when a contractor failed on an insurance claim for a kitchen cabinet tear out and replace. I found Pete and his team to be very responsive and professional. They provided a fair value for the work provided, I would use them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen Tear Out and Replace

Category countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/20/2020

01/28/2020

Terri P.

The guys were super friendly and did an excellent job for us. They also swiffered the floor before they left! We are very happy :)

Description of Work
Tile the family room floor and kitchen backsplash

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

02/05/2019

Kendell M.

Pete and his team came in and demolished a wall, installed all new countertops, backsplash, sink, and kitchen island. They were SO amazing to work with and the guys who came in were so polite. They cleaned up after they left the house each time and just did their thing and did it so well! The project was so smooth and Quick! Will definitely hire again if we decide to do any other work in our house!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

Review for Spokane Stone Creations, LLC. - 3707 E Decatur Ave, Spokane, WA - 37697430

01/06/2019

Rob R.

These guys are amazing! I cannot tell you enough positive things. They were outstanding. I would hire again in a heartbeat and not even get other bids. I cannot tell you enough positive things about them. They are professional, friendly, respectful, super detailed, amazing craftsmen and fast. We found out that our shower was having some tile problems and they had the old show demolished and the new tile installed within two days. It's amazing. They respond almost immediately to phone calls, texts and emails. I could not believe how good their price was compared to other bids. The made my wife and I so happy. Highly recommend. I would give six stars if I could. They even noticed in my second shower that there was a need for grout/seal. They will be my first call for any job they can do. See the before and after...and be jealous.

Description of Work
Demolition the old shower and re-install and retile

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/06/2019

Review for Spokane Stone Creations, LLC. - 3707 E Decatur Ave, Spokane, WA - 37641849

06/22/2018

Tammy G.

Pete and Joe were absolutely amazing1 They were clean, punctual, and the shower looks amazing! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Shower Retiled

Category ceramic tile,countertops

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

06/12/2018

Casey R.

I am so happy I chose Spokane Stone Creations to remodel my kitchen! They had a huge selection of top choice granite and quartz . They were very professional and had great attention to detail. I looked into other competitors and Spokane Stone Creations had the best prices and selection. I would recommend them to anyone looking to replace countertops or do tile work.

Description of Work
New countertops, sink and tile backsplash

Category ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

Review for Spokane Stone Creations, LLC. - 3707 E Decatur Ave, Spokane, WA - 37166708

04/19/2018

William F.

Exceptionally well. Pete is skilled, careful, and thorough. No mess!

Description of Work
Regrouting our kitchen tile

Category ceramic tile,countertops

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

10/06/2017

Shirley S.

The granite counters are beautiful. The work was outstanding, done in a timely manner for a reasonable cost. Peter is very professional and knowledgeable. We are pleased with his work and will be using him again in the future.

Description of Work
We had granite counters installed in two bathrooms.

Category countertops,marble & granite

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

Counter top Installation, Remodel, Solid surfaces fabrication, Tile install and demolition.

Visa, Check, Discover, Financing