Spokane Pro Care

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2010

7610 N Freya

Spokane, WA 99217

Spokane Pro Care provides landscape maintenance, mowing, sprinkler, weed and pest control to take care of you lawn in Spokane, WA.

11/27/2015

Bill R.

Description of Work
Fall lawn prep

11/02/2015

Cheryl G.

They did a lot of work for us. It was expensive. I was pretty pleased with them. They were good with regards to their punctuality. With what they did on their last job, they didn't do as good a job as they were originally.

Description of Work
I used Spokane Pro Care for landscape and lawn care work.

Category landscaping, lawn service

09/04/2015

STEPHEN M.

Description of Work
New in town and needed gardening services. found spokane procare. i guess i'm not used to paying for everything as a seperate charge, as our last gardener was paid a flat fee per month.The work they have done is very good |and they have different crews that take care of different jobs. One for mowing, one for fertilizing, one for pruning and one for insect control, and all are charged seperately. This can potentially add up fast if you elect to have the recommended services performed. All in all I would have to say their work is good and for now I'll stick with them. |

Category pest control, lawn service, lawn treatment, tree service

07/16/2015

Elizabeth D.

We have been using Spokane Pro Care since 2013 and had been very pleased with their work initially. Their price was very competitive, especially considering the fact we live a bit out of town which involved some extra travel for them. However, this year their attention to detail has suffered greatly. There was much damage done by whoever used the weed whacker to some of our trees and the pad that holds our heat exchanger. One leg of the heat exchanger has been nearly cut off. In addition to the weed whacker, some areas of grass along our hills edges have been buzzed and cut too close as well as a buzzed ring around another large tree in the center of our driveway island. And finally, we have had to replace the same sprinkler head three times, not because it sticks up too high and the mower blades are hitting it, but because they are running over it with the tires of the heavy mower. I had to put a little flag out there to keep them from hitting it. Simply moving over 2 inches would have avoided this problem. We had one of their reps stop by so we could show him the damage and he said he'd address the problems with his workers. The following week even more damage was done so we finally had to cancel their services. I emailed and sent photos of the damage to Spokane Pro Care and did not hear back from them with any desire to correct, replace or apologize for anything. It was very disappointing.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn service, mowing, trimming.

Category pest control, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

03/27/2015

Roberta E.

A team of 6 burly pleasant young men worked for about 5 hours, then invited me to tour the property with them to determine the quality of their work. This is a huge job and they worked steadily and efficiently, having to make more than a couple of runs with debris to the dump. Having two trucks and trailers, they could keep working while others hauled away. On another time the mowing men were here, my older neighbor asked if they would haul away some wood for him. They did so for the modest payment of $20, but so impressed my neighbor he called the company to expressly thank them. I can't say enough about this company!

Description of Work
I use Spokane ProCare for lawn care weekly, sprinkler and water feature start and blowout, and a huge spring and fall cleanup on my nearly 3/4 acre property and have used them for nearly 5 years now. This was spring cleanup, preceded by an estimate by a week. This included raking and blowing up and hauling leaves, pine needles and winter debris, and an initial mow.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

06/09/2014

Jim W.

09/03/2013

Cheryl G.

All of the contacts that we had with them, including meeting for estimates and having the work done were punctual. All of the employees were polite, professional, and very considerate. Their work was efficient and they did a good job. Many of the neighbors in the area commented on their consideration while working. I did call them back to do additional work, which they did promptly. It was more a matter of communication then lack of work ethic. As I was not on site when the work was being done or completed. I would not hesitate to have them do more work for me in the future.

Description of Work
Pruned and cleaned overgrowth of shrubs, removed some evergreens, and cleaned around house and garage to have buildings painted.

Category lawn service

[removed member name], Thank you very much for your review! We look forward to serving and exceeding your expectations in the future. We have great employees and it is always nice to hear that their hard work is appreciated. Thank you for your business. Have a wonderful day.

07/31/2013

Tammy D.

After the first cleaning of the flower beds and the removal of the trash, the beds were treated to kill the weeds. After a week when the beds looked about the same I called the company and told them that whatever they had done for weed removal was not working. I then had a visit from Jim, Bryan and Kevin (?) and we took a tour of the lawn and I showed them what i was talking about. We agreed that they would re-spray (at no charge) and then the dead weeds would be removed. The weeds died and then the lawn team used a weed whacker to just trim down the dead weeds to the ground (not pulling them) and hauled away the waste. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but the beds looked better so I was willing to let it go. The lawn team (the mowing guys) did a great job - the lawn was mowed nicely and they trimmed and kept it looking good. Then I received a bill in the mail for over 900 dollars. it seems all the things I said I did not want were done anyway and when questioned about it they said it was all spelled out on the proposal. I checked the proposal and one of the services I declined they had listed at $35 but it was supposed to be $350 - a typo on their part that they wanted me to pay. After speaking with one of their head honcho's we came to an agreement and then I fired them. I have no problem with misunderstandings but having to explain what I want every time I talk to them is not acceptable. I would not recommend this company to anyone, they are in it for the money and nothing else. The worst customer service I have ever had to deal with.

Description of Work
original estimate was given - I chose to have my flower beds de-weeded, weed removal and a weekly mow for the front and back lawn.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

We are truly sorry about your experience with our company, we assure you that this is not typical of the values on which we run our business. We have traced the issue back to a communication error in our paperwork and we have taken measures to correct this issue so that it does not happen again. Thank you for the compliment regarding our “mowing guys,” they work hard every day and they appreciate recognition for their work. Being that it was an error on our part, we have sent you a refund check for the balance of the yard-cleanup services we performed. We have built this family business to serve our customers and neighbors in an ethical manner and at a fair price. We hope that this refund check and our apology will resolve this issue, and we would appreciate another chance in the future to provide you with the proper Spokane ProCare service experience that has been satisfying our customers for over 25 years.

06/19/2013

Elizabeth P.

Bill from Spokane ProCare was very professional, was a super nice guy, polite, showed up when he was supposed to, and was easy to work with. He got me the bid and did his research. He addressed our list but didn't have much experience with the ponds so he came back with a much higher number but I'm sure Spokane ProCare would have done an excellent job.

Description of Work
I'm the president of the home owner association. Spokane ProCare gave us a bid to clean our storm water ponds, mow, do brush cutting, do weed control along a couple of streets, do vegetation kill on some empty lots we have not yet developed, do sprinkler maintenance, and to maintain the trees and shrubs in a playground area.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

Thank You (member name removed), we sincerely appreciate the chance to earn your business! Have a wonderful summer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

11/12/2012

Richard S.

No problems or concerns

Description of Work
Fall Winter Lawn fertilizer. Very punctual, no pressure to buy or add on services. No long term contract, and price is slightly lowere than other similar services

Category lawn treatment

11/11/2012

Robert G.

Really Great.

Description of Work
Replacement of lawn irrigation valves and sprinkler heads. Great work and was done professionalism and speed.

Category irrigation systems

10/30/2012

Sheena H.

They fit me into their schedule. The price and service was great. I will use them again. Excellent company and employees.

Description of Work
I had a wasp nest in my wood pile and I needed it out.

Category pest control

09/20/2012

Patricia N.

The contractor came out at the appointed time and was polite and helpful in setting up an account that meets our needs. His workers show up, and when I had a question about billing while we were on vacation the office manager was great about holding the bill until we returned. The property looked fantastic when we got home. We'll probably sign on for snow removal this winter.

Description of Work
Workers mow and edge our front and back lawns, and let us know if our irrigation system is missing spots or of there is evidence of disease on the trees/shrubs.

06/15/2012

Suzanne O.

See what is mentioned above.

Description of Work
Spokaneprocare mows my residential lawn on a weekly basis, starting this April, 2012. Their crew is very punctual, arriving each Thursday morning around 8:00am. As soon as they arrive they begin their work and continue to work until their job is done. Their mowing has been excellent, as well as the edging they do, plus the sidewalk, driveway, and patio are clean when they are done. The crew is very friendly and personable and take the time to ak any questions that I might have.

Category lawn service

Thank You Member, we sincerely appreciate your business! Have a wonderful summer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience any more enjoyable.

05/31/2012

MARTHA P.

I've been using them for almost 20 years. They were recommended to me by a woman who has a master's degree for carpenter ants. They don't over spray which is really nice. They call before they come over and give me a discount because I pay them early.

Description of Work
They come once a year to spray outside.

Category pest control

03/07/2012

Lynn L.

They offer a lot of services. They previously put in a front lawn for us. They come out on a schedule and spray fertilizer. They also spray for bugs and moths. They have been very responsive.

Description of Work
They sprayed our front lawn.

Category lawn service, tree service

12/12/2011

Daniel S.

They seemed pretty reasonably priced and they were quick to respond.

Description of Work
We used Spokane ProCare for lawn and yard care. They did a sprinkler blowout.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Aaron's Tree Service

We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, stump removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

On Call Tree Service

We do tree removals and trimming, pruning, spraying, pesticide injections, brush clearing, and forest beautification. We also do pet rescues. Our climbers and ground help are professional and courteous. They all have customer satisfaction as their primary goal and go out of their way make sure each and every customer is satisfied. We love to work with our customers to make sure our finished product is exactly what they wanted and take pride in our ability to make your property look better when we leave than it did when we arrived. We look forward to doing business with you!

2022 Super Service Award

CDA Tree and Utility LLC

Cda tree and utility llc Free estimates Fast response Lic. Bonded and insured 20+ years experience All the equipment to do any job safely ZERO claims against my ins. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

lawn mowing, lawn maintenance, sprinkler repair, landscape maintenance, weed control, pest control