Rainman Seamless Rain Gutters

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2008

It’s simple. WE'RE GUTTER EXPERTS!! We only install rain gutters and accessories; not siding, decks, roofs, or windows … just rain gutters. And, we are focused on making sure we are the best at what we do. We manage the water for your home from the roof to the ground. Our team is comprised of

2022 Super Service Award

New Gutter Install

gutter repair

2022
New rain gutter installation on whole home
View project
Shop project

Shop

gutter repair

2021
View project

gutter repair (70)gutter cleaning (6)

03/18/2022

Tracy Y.

Amazing company! They definitely know what they are doing, are fast, friendly and did beautiful work!

Description of Work
Gutter Installation

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you as well. I will let the team know and if you ever have any issues with the gutters, please don't hesitate to contact us!

03/18/2022

Danielle R.

The crew was very professional and cleaned up after themselves! The gutters are amazing and keep my walkway clear and ice free!The warranty abs installation made it all worth it. Plus the price was comparable to other companies. I will hire again!

Description of Work
Rain Gutter Installation

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

03/16/2022

Kathy M.

The crew from Rainman that came out to install the new gutters were great! They answered the questions that I had and had the old gutters down and new ones in no time. Love the fact that the gutters came with a warranty, which was a plus.

Description of Work
replaced old gutters on home

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Thank you for allowing Rainman to work with you on your home! I'll let the crew know your kind words and if you ever have issues with the gutters, call us first!

03/18/2021

mike K.

They were fantastic and I would recommend them again!

Description of Work
Gutters Installed

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thank you! I will let the Rainman Team know you are pleased with what we did for you!

12/13/2020

Derrick P.

Techs were on time, worked quickly, nice and pleasant. It hadn't rained since the gutters were installed so I'm hoping they work as hoped. We wanted the water diverted away from the house and back porch. A+ for now until we e what happens in the rain.

Description of Work
Brand new gutter system installed

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

Thank you for letting Rainman work on your home. If you ever do have issues with the gutters, let us know as we stand behind our work.. With the snow and the melting over the last few days, the gutters should be getting tested!

08/18/2019

Terry S.

didn't come out to house to look at bid. used measurements from a few years ago..

Description of Work
one side gutter and facsia..

Work Completed On 08/18/2019

[Member Name Removed], I apologize if we did not meet your expectations on this proposal. Due to the workload we are seeing this year, Rainman's estimator contacted you and determined this was for the west side of your home and there has not been any changes to your home. With that information and the previous proposal we developed earlier, we provided a budgetary proposal for your review. If the proposal had been acceptable, we would have stopped by prior to any installation just to confirm all details. Again, I apologize if we were not able to respond as you had expected. Rick

11/13/2018

George N.

very well, very clean job, no debris

Description of Work
cleaning and recaulking gutters

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to work with you on your project!

05/29/2018

Michael W.

The estimator appointment was within a few days of calling and the installation date was within a week after I gave the go ahead. The installers arrived at the specified time. The work was completed in a timely manner with no issues then or since.

Description of Work
Replace gutter across back of house, install gutter shields

Work Completed On 03/22/2018

Thank you for allowing Rainman to work on your home. We appreciate the trust in us and if we can ever help, please contact us again!

05/02/2018

Lindsay M.

Very please with everything. Punctual, professional and organized. They were able to match the color of the downspouts and the gutters to the color of the house and trim paint. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Old gutters removed and new gutters installed

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

Thank you for trusting Rainman to work on your home. It was our pleasure. Please let us know if we can ever help in the future!

04/04/2018

Troy B.

Great responsiveness and very professional group. The quoted price was slightly over twice what I ended up paying. I got three additional estimates and chose the middle of those three. The company I used has a lifetime warranty and overlaps the corners by hand with good color options. Rainman seems to be a good company but just not cost effective for me.

Description of Work
Complete rain gutter replacement for roof area of approx 1600 sq/ft.

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

[Member Name Removed], sorry we were not able to earn your business. I did notice that Rainman quoted a premium color (also thicker aluminum) on your home as it was the best match to the existing system when we reviewed your home last December. This color has a higher price per foot than other colors so I am not sure what you might have had installed. Being in business for over 25 years, we have the background and experience to stand behind our warranty whereas some of these new companies can offer lifetime warranty but have only been in business a few years, Just so you know, there are lots of prices (and levels of workmanship) in this market. Rainman's crew is second to none when it comes to quality. Rainman's senior installer has been with Rainman for over 20 years and the next two foreman have been here for 15 years and 14 years. We only use the best materials and don't cut corners on using off brands of aluminum or caulk. There are many ways to reduce cost, from the gutter coil and downspout, to the type and quantity of hangers to cheap caulk and not standing behind any warranty. Even the gutter and downspout screws are important with the four seasons we get.. If we can ever help in the future, please let us know.

11/01/2017

Mike H.

These guys were done in a couple hours and I had about 150 feet of gutters installed. The color of gutters matches the trim excellent. The downspouts they incorporated exceed my expectation. My children and I enjoyed watching them roll out the gutters. They paid close attention to detail and were careful of my roof and eves. I recommend seamless gutters and have Rainman install them.

Description of Work
I had several lengthy stretches of roof that needed gutters. They came out for an estimate and designed the downspout areas I needed and found one that previously existed.

Work Completed On 08/18/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you for allowing Rainman to work with you on your project. If ever we can help in the future, please let us know!

07/17/2017

James M.

From the office to the men who came out to install. We could not have, had better service. They should be your first choice.

Description of Work
Replace gutter on front and back of house.

Work Completed On 06/17/2017

Thank you. We look forward to working more with you in the future!

04/19/2017

Sandi M.

they showed up on time and did a good job.

Description of Work
added gutters to hous

Work Completed On 04/19/2017

Thank you for allowing us to work along side you and finish off your home. If ever we can help in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

03/27/2017

Sandra P.

I recently wrote a review of this company indicating that after leaving two messages requesting an appointment for an estimate I never got a return call. I realized yesterday that I was the one at fault. I had copied their phone number incorrectly. Obviously, this is a detail oriented company that keeps close tabs on their Angie's List connection. I get a very polite letter from them saying they had no record of my two calls. I'm so sorry I goofed. They will be my first call tomorrow.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

Thank you for the correction and your call yesterday. We look forward to working with your on your project.

11/22/2016

Mari W.

Professional Friendly Reliable Quality service!!!

Description of Work
Replace old gutter.

Work Completed On 07/25/2016

Thank you, we were very glad to help on your project! If we can help more in the future, please let us know!

11/11/2016

Judy N.

The job was done in less time than the installers estimated. Any leaves already in the gutters were taken away, and there was no cleanup needed on my part. I appreciated the cash discount!

Description of Work
Installation of Leaf Defier inserts in gutters on new house.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/20/2016

It was our pleasure to work with you and to earn your trust. If we can ever help in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

08/09/2016

Kathy F.

Great! They did a wonderful job and we haven't had any problems since installation about a year ago.

Description of Work
removed a few existing gutters and installed new gutters around house.

Work Completed On 07/15/2015

Thank you for allowing us to work with you and are ready to help in the future. Rick

05/11/2016

Brenda D.

It went fantastic. They were here on time & totally cleaned up and finished in under 2 1/2 hours. It was fascinating watching a sheet of flat metal being turned into a gutter almost 50 feet long. Great product at a fair price!

Description of Work
Installed new seamless gutters & downspouts on the front and back of our house & garage.

Work Completed On 05/11/2016

Review for Rainman Seamless Rain Gutters - 205 E Ermina Ave, Spokane, WA - 31697275

Thank you. It was great to work with you guys as well as your neighbor. If we can ever help in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

11/13/2015

Mary E.

We again received excellent service and products from Rainman Seamless Rain Gutters. The owner and crew provide professional, courteous service and are prompt and good with communication. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed Leaf Defier Gutter Protection system.

Work Completed On 04/09/2015

Thank you for the great review of our service. We work hard to treat everyone the same way. If we can ever help in any way, please let us know.

04/07/2015

Devon R.

Company came out right away and gave an estimate. Gutters were replaced Within ten days.. Couldn't be happier. The match to the trim on the house is absolutely perfect. Just wish I'd have seen the coupon on Angie's List. Newbie mistake.

Description of Work
Replaced old plastic gutters.

Work Completed On 04/07/2015

We are glad it worked out so well for timing for both of us, from the bid to getting the work completed! Thank you for contacting us to help out!

10/20/2014

Majken W.

Great professional service from getting the bid to installing the gutters..looks great, very happy!

Description of Work
installed gutters and downspouts.

Work Completed On 09/12/2014

Thank you so much for allowing us to work with you. We are glad that you are pleased with the gutters and our service. Now you are ready for the rain and snow! Rick

09/10/2014

Rob M.

Kris was at the house at the pre arranged time. He inspected scope of work and sent me a proposal via email. The quote was fair considering size of home and elevations involved. The crew came out a few days later. They were on time, and proceeded to work immediately.

Description of Work
Cleaning pine needles and dirt from gutters.