Rainman Seamless Rain Gutters

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2008

It’s simple. WE'RE GUTTER EXPERTS!! We only install rain gutters and accessories; not siding, decks, roofs, or windows … just rain gutters. And, we are focused on making sure we are the best at what we do. We manage the water for your home from the roof to the ground. Our team is comprised of experts, many of whom have been with us for 15+ years! Large or small, new or existing, it's never too late to add a reliable rainware system to minimize or eliminate existing or potential damage caused by uncontrolled and unmanaged water runoff. Our dedication to true customer service and attention to detail from start to finish is unmatched in our industry. Our professional staff of courteous, highly trained installers is supported with five fully stocked cube vans, fully loaded with state-of-the-art machinery and equipment. Rainman Rain Gutters installs more than 70 colors of aluminum and steel seamless rain gutters for both 5- and 6-inch residential and commercial applications. We also install steel and aluminum half-round gutters along with glamorous copper in all designs to meet all your needs. Call us to schedule a free local estimate for professional design, fabrication and installation of seamless gutters, downspouts or rainware accessories for your home, business, shop, manufactured home or, really, any building structure....

SEAN HAMMOND

Pressure Washing Graffiti Removal Carpet Cleaning Floor Cleaning Windows General Handyman Services Landscaping Lawn and Yard work Snow Removal I have the tools and skill acquired over many years of work, all over the Nation. Born and Raised in Spokane Washington. I dont always beat a competitors price, but I often do. I generally take small jobs that one person can do, I enjoy the freedom of independence.

NOW Remodeling

Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! **AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT TAKING REPAIRS DUE TO OUR CURRENT INSTALL VOLUME** Please give us a call to discuss your project! 1-800-346-9039 ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warranty! Custom windows built for your home! ENTRY DOORS Entry doors only made by ProVia Amish craftsmanship. (front and back doors, French doors, sliding glass doors) We have awesome dog doors but for new install only. We cannot add them to an existing door. No interior doors. GUTTERS Full Steel/Aluminum seamless gutters and guards (guards can only go on 5k or 6k gutters that are in good shape) SIDING Siding: Composite, James Hardie, and vinyl with a 1 wall minimum (No Metal)

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

03/18/2021

They were fantastic and I would recommend them again!

Description of Work
Gutters Installed

Category gutter repair

Thank you! I will let the Rainman Team know you are pleased with what we did for you!

12/13/2020

Techs were on time, worked quickly, nice and pleasant. It hadn't rained since the gutters were installed so I'm hoping they work as hoped. We wanted the water diverted away from the house and back porch. A+ for now until we e what happens in the rain.

Description of Work
Brand new gutter system installed

Category gutter repair

Thank you for letting Rainman work on your home. If you ever do have issues with the gutters, let us know as we stand behind our work.. With the snow and the melting over the last few days, the gutters should be getting tested!

08/18/2019

didn't come out to house to look at bid. used measurements from a few years ago..

Description of Work
one side gutter and facsia..

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], I apologize if we did not meet your expectations on this proposal. Due to the workload we are seeing this year, Rainman's estimator contacted you and determined this was for the west side of your home and there has not been any changes to your home. With that information and the previous proposal we developed earlier, we provided a budgetary proposal for your review. If the ...

11/13/2018

very well, very clean job, no debris

Description of Work
cleaning and recaulking gutters

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to work with you on your project!

05/29/2018

The estimator appointment was within a few days of calling and the installation date was within a week after I gave the go ahead. The installers arrived at the specified time. The work was completed in a timely manner with no issues then or since.

Description of Work
Replace gutter across back of house, install gutter shields

Category gutter repair

Thank you for allowing Rainman to work on your home. We appreciate the trust in us and if we can ever help, please contact us again!

05/02/2018

Very please with everything. Punctual, professional and organized. They were able to match the color of the downspouts and the gutters to the color of the house and trim paint. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Old gutters removed and new gutters installed

Category gutter repair

Thank you for trusting Rainman to work on your home. It was our pleasure. Please let us know if we can ever help in the future!

04/04/2018

Great responsiveness and very professional group. The quoted price was slightly over twice what I ended up paying. I got three additional estimates and chose the middle of those three. The company I used has a lifetime warranty and overlaps the corners by hand with good color options. Rainman seems to be a good company but just not cost effective for me.

Description of Work
Complete rain gutter replacement for roof area of approx 1600 sq/ft.

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], sorry we were not able to earn your business. I did notice that Rainman quoted a premium color (also thicker aluminum) on your home as it was the best match to the existing system when we reviewed your home last December. This color has a higher price per foot than other colors so I am not sure what you might have had installed. Being in business for over 25 years, we have t...

11/01/2017

These guys were done in a couple hours and I had about 150 feet of gutters installed. The color of gutters matches the trim excellent. The downspouts they incorporated exceed my expectation. My children and I enjoyed watching them roll out the gutters. They paid close attention to detail and were careful of my roof and eves. I recommend seamless gutters and have Rainman install them.

Description of Work
I had several lengthy stretches of roof that needed gutters. They came out for an estimate and designed the downspout areas I needed and found one that previously existed.

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you for allowing Rainman to work with you on your project. If ever we can help in the future, please let us know!

07/17/2017

From the office to the men who came out to install. We could not have, had better service. They should be your first choice.

Description of Work
Replace gutter on front and back of house.

Category gutter repair

Thank you. We look forward to working more with you in the future!

04/19/2017

they showed up on time and did a good job.

Description of Work
added gutters to hous

Category gutter repair

Thank you for allowing us to work along side you and finish off your home. If ever we can help in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

Seamless rain gutters installation, rainwater harvesting systems, chains & accessories, decorative rain chains, leaf & needle protection, heat cable kits and installations, ClearGutter Maintenance Program & DIY kits.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover