Perrenoud Roofing Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2010

Perrenoud Roofing Inc. specializes in all types and styles of roofing. From composition asphalt shingles and flat membrane roofing to tile, metal and copper roofing. Perrenoud Roofing Inc. also installs and cleans gutters. With many styles and colors of roofing and gutters we are your one stop roof shop. Call us today for a free estimate. Additional phone - (509)483-7100....

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

Advance Roofing LLC

Here in Advance Roofing our roofing experts build attractive, safe, and energy-saving roofs for customers throughout Spokane, Washington and other areas in the Inland Northwest. We never leave you on your own once we complete a roofing project. Our local team is dedicated to performing regular maintenance to prevent issues down the line. If you ever find yourself in need of emergency roof repairs, our professional team will address these as well.

SEAN HAMMOND

Pressure Washing Graffiti Removal Carpet Cleaning Floor Cleaning Windows General Handyman Services Landscaping Lawn and Yard work Snow Removal I have the tools and skill acquired over many years of work, all over the Nation. Born and Raised in Spokane Washington. I dont always beat a competitors price, but I often do. I generally take small jobs that one person can do, I enjoy the freedom of independence.

05/21/2018

Took off 26 year old metal roof with skip sheeting and replaced with OSB and architectural shingles. Also did the same on a shed. Very conscientious workers, arrived daily when said they would, and did a great job. The roof looks wonderful and we are very pleased. Very professional job.

Description of Work
Re-roofed home

12/08/2015

Had a leak around the skylight that could not be easily found. I called for 3 estimates and this was the only one to bring a ladder and get up on the roof to inspect(1 company did it over the phone using google maps !). Nathan arranged for his team to come over and cover the suspected area of the leak, until they could start the work. When it rained the following day, the leak was still present an...

Description of Work
Put on a new roof, covered the leak while waiting to start the work.

Category roofing,skylights,roof cleaning

10/13/2015

Contractor did an excellent job at a price that was very competitive. Clean-up was thorough.

Description of Work
Re-shingled our roof (overlay)

04/30/2015

They were very professional. Detailed list of work to be done. They completed the job in one day and clean. You could not tell they were here. Follow up the next day with salesman for any questions or concerns.

Description of Work
Reroof on my home

12/21/2014

The knowledgeable crew met or exceeded all expectations of quality materials, workmanship, and cleanup. |

Description of Work
Perrenoud Roofing, very professionally, installed a second layer of three tab shingles on my residence. The old roofing was 20 + years old and deteriorating.

11/21/2014

Took a a couple of days longer than quoted, but it's a huge roof and the workers had to work in freezing, literally---freezing, weather. They cleaned up quite will and were careful to protect plants and landscaping. They accidentally ripped a screen, but took care of it without any problem. Joe Gipson, the estimator, was especially responsive and helpful. He stayed with the project from the estima...

Description of Work
Completely removed and replaced roof tiles down to plywood. House is two story 4,100 sq. ft. high end home with gables and varying pitch. Used IKO shingles and the new roof is considered a "40 year roof". Used a nailing technique that guarantees the new roof will withstand 130 mph wind. It took only 60 mph wind to take the shingles off the old roof, so this was a welcome idea.

06/16/2014

Will let you know after the job is completed.

Description of Work
This provider is going to put a new roof on our 10 year old home. The original roof was done wrong and we have had several problems with leakage. Ugh! Perrenoud came out last year to give us an estimate, got up on the roof and showed my husband how the roof was done incorrectly causing our problems. When we heard the estimate, we said that we didn't want to charge the amount because we are Dave Ramsey listeners and had just gotten out of debt. He totally understand and shored up our leaking spot to get us through last winter until we had the money saved for a new roof. I called him recently after we had saved the money, and they agreed to give us the same price as they quoted us last year. We thought that very kind of them. We will have our new roof put on the end of this week. They said they would clean up the mess and leave everything spotless. I believe they will do just that. I will return to this site and review them AFTER the job is done as well, but I have been VERY impressed with their way of doing business!!!

05/21/2014

It was a big job, we have a multi level house. They got in, got it done, cleaned up, and were gone. Very professional. Had to coordinate with painters, but it all worked out, and I'm very happy. There were a million nails everywhere from the tear down, but so far haven't found one, they did a great job cleaning up after they were done.

Description of Work
cleaned moss off roof, pulled down gutters, flashing, put new flashing up, reinstalled gutters.

01/13/2014

Worker showed up on time, worked quickly, and finished the job without issue despite it being mixed slushy snow and rain that day. Then he was careful to clean up any mess left from the job. Great value and professional contractor.

Description of Work
Removed old metal chimney that penetrated our roof, installed reinforced plate to cover hole and color matched roofing.

12/03/2013

It went great! The four-man crew was there early and worked hard every day. Originally scheduled for 4 days but were finished in three - just before the weather turned really bad. Very happy with results.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on my barn.

Roofing, tear off, repairs, gutter cleaning, seamless gutter, rain gutters & seamless aluminum.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available