Pacific Exterior Cleaning

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2013

Pacific Exterior Roof cleaning utilizes a low pressure chemical treatment that removes algae, lichen, mold and mildew from your roof. Depending on the size of the roof each project usually takes between 3 and 4 hours and leaves your roof algae, lichen, mold and mildew free. We use zinc based chemical treatments and low pressure to eliminate any intrusion without harming your landscaping and plants. We also do gutter cleaning, window cleaning, Sidewalk & Driveway cleaning, patio cleaning and house pressure washing....

Dryer Ducks

Dryer Ducks

WE CLEAN DRYER DUCTS, AIR DUCTS, AND RAIN GUTTERS! FOR DRYER DUCT CLEANINGS: We specialize in keeping your dryer ducts Safe, Clean, and Efficient. Safe, by reducing the risk of dryer fires. Clean, by providing you with fresher smelling laundry and meticulously clean dryer vents. Efficient, by drying your clothes faster, which saves you money by reducing your energy bills and extends the life of your dryer. FOR AIR DUCT CLEANINGS: No one is more thorough with regards to air duct cleaning. We clean and sanitize residential and commercial air duct systems with no mess left behind. Keep your family safe with cleaner air, keep your home clean with less dust, and keep your system efficient with optimal airflow through your ducts. You can never be too careful with the air you breathe each day. FOR GUTTER CLEANINGS: Allow one of our technicians to come out and provide a free, no-obligation price quote for cleaning some or all of your rain gutters. We can also clean off the roof. Whatever service you choose from our company, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Contact us for your FREE inspection: (509) 315-1119 Tiffany@dryerducks.com

10/27/2020

I've been using Pacific Exterior Cleaning for a couple years to clean off my roof and gutters. I was referred to them by a top rated Roofing company in Spokane. Shane and his crew are excellent, and I have a tricky roof --- some flat areas and some very steep areas. They are reasonably priced and always show up on time and will call if delayed. Don't hesitate to call, they are 5 stars ! J. William...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,air duct cleaning,roof cleaning

09/04/2020

Shane was amazing to work with. I didn’t even realize how gross and dirty my fence and driveways were until he got to work. They look amazing now! He used environmentally friendly products and explained everything he was going to do. Definitely give him a call if you need any pressure washing done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing

CATEGORY pressure washing

03/26/2020

Shane was on time, prepared, and efficient with his time. He was professional and knowledgeable about the spray he used. He inspection the entire roof and repaired minor issues. I would hire Shane again and will refer him to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was moss and lichen growing on the roof of my house. It needed to be sprayed and cleaned.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

08/09/2018

Great! Shane was very quick to get her with an estimate. Affordable! The work was scheduled easily and done quickly and efficiently. The roof looks great. The clean-up was also very carefully done. Shane was also very good with explaining his process and the materials he uses are eco-friendly. I would definitely recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning - moss removal and abatement treatment.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

08/30/2017

Looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moss removal and roof "wash"

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

roof moss removal & treatment, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, Sidewalk & Driveway cleaning, patio cleaning and house pressure washing

Satisfaction