Northwest Solar Protection

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

Northwest Solar Protection specializes in the sales and installation of window films for automobiles, boats, homes, recreational vehicles, vintage cars, commercial and industrial applications. Our owner, Darren Reynolds has been in the industry since 2001 and has installed window film on over 1 million square feet of glass during this time. Window films currently offered include Solar Control, Decorative, UV Protection, Anti-Grafitti, Security film, Bomb Blast Mitigation film and Anchoring Systems. As an authorized Solar Gard dealer we offer premium Panorama films with the industries best and leading warranty....

11/14/2017

My windows look great and it was done very quickly. I waited while my windows were being done and was out the door in about an hour. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
I wanted my front driver and passenger windows tinted to match my other windows.

Category window tinting

[Member Name Removed] thank you for choosing NWSP we appreciate the time you spent with us

10/04/2017

Fine but there were some installation issues. I will still likely use him again as he does good work most of the time.

Description of Work
Tinted all windows on car.

08/10/2017

Excellent, price far below quotes for blinds/shutters. Darren and team were efficient and thoroughly explained options. Went with his recommendations.. have our view and look forward to energy cost savings! Will be sharing with my neighbors on the lake with westfacing windows! Thanks Northwest Solar Protection, locally owned and operated.

Description of Work
Large west facing wall with trapezoid windows. Intense sun and heat making impossible to sleep. Did not want conventional window covers, view windows.

Category window tinting,security windows

09/14/2015

Working with Darren was great. Very nice person, knowledgeable and very helpful. They did an excellent job installing the film. Later that day when the sun was shining through the windows, the difference was amazing. It made the west facing windows so much more pleasant without all the glare and bright sunshine. The light coming in the windows is perfect now. I wish I had done it before the long, ...

Description of Work
After I purchased the Angie's List Service, he came to my house, showed me different films, and scheduled an install. On install day, they arrived promptly, cleaned the windows, installed the film, and cleaned up.

Category window tinting,security windows

07/27/2015

I purchased the $49.00 Angie's List deal, and contacted the company to schedule. They were very responsive and I was able to get an appointment to work with my busy schedule. The entire tinting process took about 30 minutes and I was on my way. I gladly would have paid full price for the service.

Description of Work
Tinting to my driver and passenger front windows

07/08/2015

Darren did a fantastic job! Excellent knowledge of his product.

Description of Work
Solar film on patio doors and one window.

06/11/2015

Same day installation, it went quickly and it help they had a good sense of humor. I may have them do some more windows in the future.

Description of Work
Tinted front southern exposure window, three panes.

03/23/2015

Purchased a gift certificate for my son as a Christmas present. Owner was very accommodating and great to work with. My son was very pleased with the job and had an excellent experience getting the car done. Highly recommend if looking for a good, high quality place to have tinted windows installed in your car.

Description of Work
Tinted windows and sun roof in a 2014 VW Jetta

11/30/2014

I cannot recommend Darren highly enough. He cleaned the windows before tinting and they look absolutely perfect with the tint. We have a build issue with our air conditioner and needed to try to reduce some of the heat, especially in my office. The office temperature is a good 10 degrees less with the tinting but doesn't affect the view at all. We went with a lighter tint on the other windows as t...

Description of Work
Darren explained all of the options for tinting types, exposures, colors along with costs, pros, cons, etc. This appointment was then followed up with him coming out and tinting 6 huge windows in the back along with another 7 in the front including an architectural window.

11/25/2014

I WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT A COUPLE OF WEEKS BECAUSE PROVIDER WAS ON A BIG JOB. WHEN I CALLED TO CONFIRM APPT PROVIDER FORGOT I HAD AN APPT AND WAS LATE GETTING THERE.

Description of Work
Installed window tint

Category window tinting

Window film and window tint film - sales and installation, Energy audits analysis - building modeling

blinds and shutters