N.I.B.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

Residential repair and construction. By the hour or bid...

R&E Construction

Sole proprietor with over 22 years experience. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

TransBlue Spokane

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

USA Insulation of Spokane-CDA

USA Insulation has been America's comfort, savings and energy efficiency experts for over 35 years. With decades of experience and a name synonymous with quality, you can rely on our team to go above and beyond when insulating your home. We not only use superior USA made products and have highly-trained teams but we treat each home as if it were our own. We're proud to own and manufacture our proprietary USA Premium Foam Insulation at our corporate facility in Cleveland, Ohio. Our lightweight and nontoxic whole-home insulation solution is a simple three part blend that ensures a quality you won't find anywhere else.

10/15/2015

Val .

Description of Work

Category handyman service

09/13/2013

Kirt R.

Nathan did an excellent job both in terms of communication and the quality of work that was performed. He was always on time and did what he said he would do. His attention to detail was excellent and I feel sets him apart from a lot of his competition. Over the course of two and a half days he hung 10 doors and installed almost a 1000' of trim as well as installing all of the bathroom hardware, such as shower doors and cabinetry. His demeanor was courteous and professional and I had no problems leaving him at my house while I was working. The only thing that may be a problem for some folks is that he gets busy. I believe that my job was a month out on his schedule to find a block of time large enough to do the job. On the other hand, I was willing to wait to have Nathan do my work.

Description of Work
Nathan did the last phase of my basement finish job. The job included matching, purchasing and installing the doors and trim that were upstairs as well as finishing the bathroom as well as some other odds and ends.

Category closet systems,handyman service,doors

N.I.B.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

1117 e providence ave

Spokane, WA 99207

We are a small, quality conscious construction company specializing in residential work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover