Mr. Handyman of Spokane

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2015

North America's choice for all of your household jobs, large or small, Mr. Handyman is your one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions. Mr. Handyman service technicians are highly skilled craftsmen, so you know they will get the job done right the first time. Our uniformed and fully insured technicians arrive on time in a marked van and clean up when they've finished the job. Our vision is to be the first-choice provider of maintenance, repair, and improvement solutions for homes and businesses. Mr. Handyman is the solution for all of your household chores; no matter how small, we are always on time and jobs are done right....

Covington Painting and Remodel, LLC

Professional paint job at a neighborly price! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Professional Touch Painting

Professional Touch Painting is small individually owned and operated company that takes pride in every project. Call today for a free estimate! Fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Better Business Bureau - Accredited business.

Offers by Professional Touch Painting on Angi
Premier Painting Professionals by Waagenaars

We have provided high quality work and friendly customer service for years. Peter Waagenaar has been painting for over 30 years. He specializes in quality workmanship and stands behind the work he does. From Commercial to Residential, no job is too big or too small. We are committed to the complete satisfaction of our clients up to the smallest detail. We offer excellent work at competitive prices. Every house or building is canvas to us – what do you need painted that we can turn into art? Premier Painting Professionals offers exterior and interior painting, plus repainting services for both Residential and Commercial. We take pride in offering you only the best products for the best price. That is our guarantee! The interior of your home or business should reflect your personal character or brand. Premier Painting Professionals wants to make sure you the interior walls and trim are painted to reflect who you are. You can count on us to paint your home or business and leave it cleaner than when we began.

03/25/2020

Baseboard was loose throughout entire work area, I had to go through and re-nail the entire job. Trash was left all over the house, including soda cans and nails, there was no clean up performed. The hand rail was installed out of code, the handyman left early claiming he was at a stopping point (based on the mess and the lack of proper installation this was not true) he left at 2:40. There was a ...

Description of Work
Baseboard Install, hand rail install.

Category handyman service

Sir, I am very sorry for our poor performance and would like to speak with you about how we can make things right. The service we provided sounds completely unacceptable and certainly not in keeping with our standards. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience to discuss how we might regain your trust. Thank you

03/10/2020

It went great! My mom thought Rock was the best and all work was very well done. Will Definitely use again

Description of Work
Siding repair, deck repair, misc.

Category handyman service,siding

Thank you for the nice comments! We look forward to seeing her again.

12/26/2019

very well. he was punctual and did what was asked.

Description of Work
miscellaneous

12/26/2019

very well. he was punctual and did what was asked.

Description of Work
miscellaneous

03/25/2019

The price was a little, but he did good work.

Description of Work
He did tile work for me.

03/25/2019

Anytime I need something done, they are the first company I go to.

Description of Work
They have done roofing, plumbing and handyman work for me.

11/15/2018

He did a great job, unfortunately he had never done it before so it took a bit longer than expected and the cost increased accordingly but I have no complaints and the job was done quite well.

Description of Work
Insulated RV skirting

06/27/2018

Justin, with Mr. Handyman of Spokane, is a superb guy! He really is the best man for the job, and the best that I’ve worked with over the years. He’s patient, professional, respectful, and also precise. He doesn’t just want to “get the job done,” but rather, get the job done “well.” Justin truly does enjoy serving people and he seems to really enjoy his work, the kind of person that it feels harde...

Description of Work
Removal of old mailbox and new custom post built and mailbox installed in new location.

04/12/2018

Very well. We're very happy with Soren our technician and with Mr. Handyman in general. We also needed carpet patching which they don't do but they referred me to a business that does and we're waiting for an appointment for that project. Mr. Handyman is great.

Description of Work
Fix three doors from leaking, fix tub faucet and removed lighted mirror/medicine cabinet.

01/18/2017

It was great. They had hung a ceiling fan for me. I came home and the ceiling fan had drop down from out of the ceiling. It was hanging by wire. I called them the next day to let them know. He was like, oh my gosh. The owner came out and fixed it, no charge and all that so I was happy with that. I appreciate their customer service and their responsiveness to some concerns that came up after the fa...

Description of Work
They installed a new faucet and a garbage disposal. They hung some blinds, installed a ceiling fan and hung some drapery rods and mirrors. They secured a dishwasher.

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

Handyman services: One call does it all......Carpentry, drywall, doors, cabinets, counter tops, floors, tile, trim, windows, fixtures, accessories, furniture, balusters and banisters, caulking and grouting, appliances, decks, ramps and walkways, roofing, siding, soffit and fascia, clean your gutters, pressure wash your house, haul away all that junk you just pulled out of the garage! You name it, Mr. Handyman can do it.

Some things we just can't do. We don't try doing things we are not licensed to do and recommend you steer clear of those who do.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check