Mr. Handyman of Spokane

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2015

9608 E Montgomery Ave

Spokane, WA 99206

North America's choice for all of your household jobs, large or small, Mr. Handyman is your one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions. Mr. Handyman service technicians are highly skilled craftsmen, so you know they will get the job done right the first time. Our

03/25/2020

g B.

Baseboard was loose throughout entire work area, I had to go through and re-nail the entire job. Trash was left all over the house, including soda cans and nails, there was no clean up performed. The hand rail was installed out of code, the handyman left early claiming he was at a stopping point (based on the mess and the lack of proper installation this was not true) he left at 2:40. There was a disagreement between handyman and supervisor. I will not recommend this company.

Description of Work
Baseboard Install, hand rail install.

Category handyman service

Sir, I am very sorry for our poor performance and would like to speak with you about how we can make things right. The service we provided sounds completely unacceptable and certainly not in keeping with our standards. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience to discuss how we might regain your trust. Thank you

03/10/2020

Carolyn R.

It went great! My mom thought Rock was the best and all work was very well done. Will Definitely use again

Description of Work
Siding repair, deck repair, misc.

Category handyman service, siding

Thank you for the nice comments! We look forward to seeing her again.

12/26/2019

Marlene C.

very well. he was punctual and did what was asked.

Description of Work
miscellaneous

12/26/2019

Marlene C.

very well. he was punctual and did what was asked.

Description of Work
miscellaneous

Maurene H.

The price was a little, but he did good work.

Description of Work
He did tile work for me.

Art Cockburn A.

Anytime I need something done, they are the first company I go to.

Description of Work
They have done roofing, plumbing and handyman work for me.

Christian S.

They did a great job.

Description of Work
They changed a banister.

Lori Moeszinger L.

I love them! They are phenomenal.

Description of Work
They have done various repair projects for me. They have painted for me.

Lisa L.

They are excellent to work with.

Description of Work
They helped with moving.

11/15/2018

Mark C.

He did a great job, unfortunately he had never done it before so it took a bit longer than expected and the cost increased accordingly but I have no complaints and the job was done quite well.

Description of Work
Insulated RV skirting

10/21/2018

Jenifer A.

They never contacted me.

Description of Work
Many small jobs. Don't really remember now.

Category handyman service

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry that we did not respond to your request. Most people call us and your request came by email. It is completely our fault in not getting back to you in a timely manner and for that I am sincerely sorry. If you still need our help, please give us a call at (509) 255-8199 and we can tell you all about Mr. Handyman and get your project on the schedule. I am sorry, Carl Carl E. Schauppner Mr. Handyman of Spokane MRHANHS851MN

06/27/2018

Laurie M.

Justin, with Mr. Handyman of Spokane, is a superb guy! He really is the best man for the job, and the best that I’ve worked with over the years. He’s patient, professional, respectful, and also precise. He doesn’t just want to “get the job done,” but rather, get the job done “well.” Justin truly does enjoy serving people and he seems to really enjoy his work, the kind of person that it feels harder and harder to find. He did a beautiful job for me and I couldn’t be more pleased! I highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Removal of old mailbox and new custom post built and mailbox installed in new location.

04/12/2018

Sidney H.

Very well. We're very happy with Soren our technician and with Mr. Handyman in general. We also needed carpet patching which they don't do but they referred me to a business that does and we're waiting for an appointment for that project. Mr. Handyman is great.

Description of Work
Fix three doors from leaking, fix tub faucet and removed lighted mirror/medicine cabinet.

05/12/2017

janet M.

looked great. skills and speed!

Description of Work
Repaired damage to sheet rock

01/18/2017

Tammi F.

It was great. They had hung a ceiling fan for me. I came home and the ceiling fan had drop down from out of the ceiling. It was hanging by wire. I called them the next day to let them know. He was like, oh my gosh. The owner came out and fixed it, no charge and all that so I was happy with that. I appreciate their customer service and their responsiveness to some concerns that came up after the fact. They immediately took responsibility to fix the problem.

Description of Work
They installed a new faucet and a garbage disposal. They hung some blinds, installed a ceiling fan and hung some drapery rods and mirrors. They secured a dishwasher.

Category handyman service, ceiling fans

01/18/2017

Tammi F.

He also noticed that my door handle was loose and he fixed that for me too. I would use him again in the future.

Description of Work
They installed the ceiling fan.

Category handyman service, ceiling fans

Cathy B.

It worked out fine, it was over a year ago. They did a good job and they were punctual and reliable.

Description of Work
I just had them clear the leaves off the gutters on my house, that's all they did.

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service

Joan C.

I give them all A's in all the categories because they really did a nice job. There were like two different guys and then the one guy needed help lifting the ladder, so I guess a total of three. It took them 6 hours.

Description of Work
I used Mr. Handyman prior to moving. We relocated to Wisconsin and yes I used him for a few things around the house. They installed a ladder in the garage to go into the attic part of the garage. They fixed the shower handle and a leaky faucet.

Category handyman service, plumbing, garage builders

Frances K.

It went good. I've used them twice and they're just great. I really like how responsive they are and how personable each person is, we've had a different person each time but they were all very personable as well as knowledgeable but very efficient and professional at the same time.

Description of Work
That time they turned my entry closet into a pantry. I needed pantry space and they replaced some really high up house ceiling so with that burn out bulbs that again need replacing not the ones they replaced bout the other ones but they did that They put in a safety rail in the route beside the shower to get in and out of the shower cause my husband is disabled and yeah just replace the back porch light fixture, put a new one in and yeah that was about it other than light bulbs and things like that.

Category handyman service, lighting, remodeling

Gary L.

We used Mr. Handyman and let me tell you, he was terrific! Because my husband & I came from Chicago with a house twice this size and we collect tea pots. So, we had boxes and boxes of tea pots and we had no place to put them. So, Mr. Handyman came out filled the whole garage with them. They?re sturdy, they?re very nicely built. He took into consideration that we have a freezer in the garage and a refrigerator. He built little nooks for all of them. It was probably about $5,000. He?s a craftsman! He is very talented, knows what he is doing. He takes things into consideration like outlets & like I said the refrigerator and the freezer. So, we are very happy. I think it took 2 weeks. He swept up and everything, he didn?t leave a mess. There was no lumber laying around or anything, scrap lumber, he took all of that.

Description of Work
He built custom cabinets in our garage. He did some other work, he installed a door for us too.

Category custom cabinets, handyman service, woodworking, doors

Frances K.

Description of Work
That time I had problems with smoke alarms and had some other high ceiling lights they died out.

Category handyman service, lighting

01/02/2017

Tom D.

It all went well. Just make sure you understand what the hourly rate is. The first hour is more, and may require additional milage. Just check first. They are very nice, and up front, and professional.

Description of Work
They installed shower vents up through the inner ceiling and through the exterior roof.

Category garage builders

09/10/2015

Earl S.

The Mr. Handyman Spokane craftsman (Lloyd) is highly talented, skilled and experienced. He worked with us to decide on what we really wanted then built it over a four day period. Currently they have two skilled handymen and are interviewing to hire a third. Each will operate with a fully equipped van. The franchise owner came by the job each day.

Description of Work
Built new storage shed in yard to store things. Had to blend with house and fence and have translucent roof, plus two large lockable doors.

Category handyman service, garage builders

Kendoes Handy Work

We are a gutter cleaning and window cleaning company. Would prefer doing outdoor window cleaning only.

Paint Wise Painting

We specialize in exterior and interior painting. We take pride in the prep as it the most over looked aspect of a painting project. I have over 22 years in the painting trade and have been in business for myself since 2003. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are owner-operated and take pride in not being a franchise. Keeping your money local.

Offers by Paint Wise Painting on Angi
    Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Handyman services: One call does it all......Carpentry, drywall, doors, cabinets, counter tops, floors, tile, trim, windows, fixtures, accessories, furniture, balusters and banisters, caulking and grouting, appliances, decks, ramps and walkways, roofing, siding, soffit and fascia, clean your gutters, pressure wash your house, haul away all that junk you just pulled out of the garage! You name it, Mr. Handyman can do it.

Some things we just can't do. We don't try doing things we are not licensed to do and recommend you steer clear of those who do.