Mr Chimney Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2008

We are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors licensed in Washington and Idaho. We offer a variety of services including: chimney cleaning and inspection, chimney rebuilding and repair, wood, pellet, and gas stove sales and installations, as well as all forms of masonry including fireplace construction and cultured stone refacing. A full-service, family owned and operated company, Mr Chimney makes customer satisfaction our top priority, every day,f or every project. When it comes to chimney safety experience counts. Our lead sweep/estimator and lead mason have over 45 years combined experience. We have the knowledge to identify safety issues and repair them correctly the first time....

Flint Focus Construction

Ive worked construction for lots of big name companies over the years and have finally decided to go ahead and start for myself. Concrete patios sidewalk driveways. Siding, framing,remodeling restoration let me know what you need done and ill give you a fair price.

Circumference Concrete LLC

Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

12/23/2020

Unable to get to me until end of the mouth

Description of Work
Chimney swipe

Category chimney sweep

11/16/2018

I never heard from them or the other two submissions I made.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and cleaning.

Category chimney sweep

11/10/2018

Great. Scott and Matt are so professional and knowledgeable at their craft. I know without a doubt they want me and my home safe from possible fires.

Description of Work
Chimney sweeping and two new caps.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

10/06/2017

The team that showed up was prompt and extremely professional . They completed the work as required and took the time to show and explain to me the issue(s) with my chimney. They also suggested several solutions to the problems observed and provided an estimate on the spot for one possible fix.

Description of Work
Needed an investigation of my chimney both inside and out.

Category masonry,chimney repair,fireplaces

05/08/2017

Professional,timely and clean! Very happy customer!

Description of Work
Chimney Repair

Category chimney repair

Masonry, Chimney Caps, Cleaning, Relining, Repair, Sweeping, Spark Arrestor, Tuckpointing, Waterproofing, Wood & Pellet Stove Sales & Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal