M & L MECHANICAL

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2010

3 employees at this time...

Comfort Heating & Air Inc

Comfort Heating & Air Inc

We try our very best to give the best customer service possible. Service and repair on all makes and models. We are a Custom Care Dealer for American Standard and a Diamond Dealer for Mitsubishi Equipment. We offer a USA Maintenance program, that gives you 15% off parts and labor, no overtime, and be a priority customer. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Free estimates. All work is guaranteed. The owner has been in the HVAC business for over 36 years. We are available after hours and weekends.

12/26/2012

The service and efficiency of the company was great! Leigh was neat and very accommodating during the entire service. I would highly recommend this company for any heating problems or hot water heater problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
M&L Mechanical responded to my call early on 12/21/12 to check our rental apartment furnace. None of our units had heat. Within 4 hours they sent Leigh to service. He did a great job investigating and explaining the minor problem and how I could solve this if it happened again. He oiled the furnace and gave me a suggestion on how to avoided the problem from ever occurring again. He was pleasant and friendly and knowledgeable. While he was still there my tenant said her hot water heater was not maintaining heat. .Leigh  checked out the hot water heater in the unit and quickly accessed that the tank had a bad lower element. Mark, the owner, had Leigh install a new hot water heater to accommodate the holiday guests that would be arriving shortly at that rental unit for the holiday. This was not on their schedule, but accommodated us and I was greatly appreciative.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/16/2012

We've been using them since the mid-nineties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a thermostat installed and re-routed.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & Commercial HVAC service & installation Gas and Electric water heaters, High Efficiency Tankless water heaters Air quality equipment: Humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, filter maintenance Gas & wood fireplaces and inserts Venting, bath fans, range hoods, heat recovery ventilators Gas piping to other appliances, in home and underground Garage and shop unit heaters Sheet metal fabrication Waste oil heating and oil transfer systems

financing