Jasper and Sons

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2016

Family owned and operated specializing in complete property maintenance, inside and out! Serving ALL of Spokane and Kootenai Counties, we accept credit cards, personal checks, cash and will spread out payments on larger jobs for a nominal fee....

Avidus Roofing

AVIDUS - it is a Latin word that stands for eagerness, passion, and hunger. We started up in the midst of the restoration after the windstorm that Spokane got hit by in November of 2015. We realized that quite a few companies are overwhelmed with work and are losing their hunger to improve and provide a better service. Here at AVIDUS we find our joy when we serve our customers with their construction needs or when we invest and train a new team member to do the same. For us, our work is one more way to express care for people, and we're passionate about it. AVIDUS is eager to send our specialists to assist you with the following services: asphalt roofing repair and replacement, and siding repair and replacements. And we want to stay hungry to never stop improving and winning your business!

Advance Roofing LLC

Here in Advance Roofing our roofing experts build attractive, safe, and energy-saving roofs for customers throughout Spokane, Washington and other areas in the Inland Northwest. We never leave you on your own once we complete a roofing project. Our local team is dedicated to performing regular maintenance to prevent issues down the line. If you ever find yourself in need of emergency roof repairs, our professional team will address these as well.

Hayden Lake Roofing, LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Re-Roof Roof Repairs

06/21/2017

Unreliable. No follow up, if you are fortunate enough to even get someone to answer the phone or call you back.

Description of Work
I first attempted to contacted this small business to do a sprinkler blowout in the fall of 2016. I left several messages, with out a return call for nearly 2 weeks. I decided to try one last time, and this time I actually spoke with someone, whom scheduled an appointment. When they did not show up, I called them again, and was given an excuse, and we rescheduled. This time they actually came a day early because they were in the neighborhood. They did the blowout quickly and professionally, at a lower price than most other businesses I was quoted at. Although I felt they were unprofessional at first, I was happy with the service they did once they finally got around to it. So I decided to give them another shot the following spring, when i needed some lawn service done. I called and spoke with the owner, who told me he was "about 10 days out". I told him that was fine, and gave him my address and phone number to follow up with setting an appointment. That was over a month ago, and there was no follow up. I waited over 2 weeks to hear back, before calling another lawn care business, who was able to take care of me right away. I would not recommend Jasper and Sons to anyone. Very unreliable.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Exterior Services: Complete landscape maintenance; edging, mowing, bed maintenance/hand weeding, fertilization, weed treatment. Sprinkler system installations & repairs, winterization (blow out), Spring system turn ons/head adjustments. Tree trimming and shrub shaping/trimming. Licensed & Certified General Contractor: REMODELS Spring clean-up of yard and guttersjump starting your best lawn ever with a ONE TWO punch of weed treatment and Spring specific fertilizer for a super lush green lawn.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available