JAS Services Total Lawn Care

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2011

Certified Landscape Management Technician with a highly qualified team that always does the job right! You have no worries using JAS Services Total Lawn Care. We do not say we're finished until you're happy. We also have a Facebook profile that allows our customers to share our completed projects and also comment as to the quality of our work. We truly take pride in our completed projects and are certain you will too....

Spokane Strong Hauling

Covington Painting and Remodel, LLC

Professional paint job at a neighborly price! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Professional Touch Painting

Professional Touch Painting is small individually owned and operated company that takes pride in every project. Call today for a free estimate! Fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Better Business Bureau - Accredited business.

Offers by Professional Touch Painting on Angi

07/24/2013

I am very sad to have to give this rating. Jeremy has twice provided services for which I was very satisfied (rediscovery and reworking of 30 y/o previous owner installed irrigation system [read nightmare] and fall line blow out) and at least once gave him an excellent, deserved review. After a late spring system check I had several sprinkler heads needing replacement or repair. First call was not responded to in two weeks. 2nd call returned the next day, saying he hadn't received the first call. Happens. We chatted and set an appt for 'after 2 pm' on a Thursday (the following day), saying he would call when enroute. I had informed him I'd be gone until early afternoon, so I texted him upon my arrival home that we were good to go. Response was 'o.k.' No call, no show all afternoon. No call or appearance Friday or Saturday. First of the next week I followed up with two phone calls. To date, now July 24, No response. I gave up and called another service. Life happens and I understand with this type of work things often do not go as planned. Being too busy, I get. Job too small? I get. But not showing up and no explanatory call, I don't.

Description of Work
Date is general; called over several weeks time.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

02/18/2013

The company underperformed. My lawn had huge, yellow, dead spots the entire summer. I often would need to pull weeds the day following their visit. The sprinklers never functioned properly. We called them on several occasions to discuss the areas we felt they were not giving proper attention with little or no change in the results. The team occasionally skipped weeks of service without notifying us ahead of time. They rarely came to the house at the same time each week, so it was difficult to plan for them. They once came on a Friday evening at 8pm when we were hosting friends for dinner in the back yard and their presence was very disruptive. They charged a great deal for their services (about $600/week) and we felt we should have had a better looking yard for the price we were paying.

Description of Work
I hired this company to care for my yard. This company was supposed to mow the lawn, weed and tidy up the beds, trim the trees and vegetation and evaluate, improve and maintain the sprinkler system.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

01/31/2013

Very professional and complete job. The leaves had not really been cleared from around bushes and along fence for years. It was getting ready to snow and the wind was blowing. Nice job in difficult circumstances.

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Category lawn service,leaf removal

10/31/2012

I didn't sign up with Angie's list to write essays about my experience.... We called for an estimate. They came. They did the work. We paid them.

Description of Work
Work and clean-up were done professionally. Weather prevented their coming at the agreed time, but they called several times to keep us in the loop.

Category roof cleaning

Thank you for your Review! I am glad you are pleased. I will work harder to get straight A's next time. Jeremy Owner JAS Services Total Lawn Care

10/14/2012

Very well, exterior painting is not something JAS Services usually does but they did a very good job. My old 1935 house now looks almost like new.

Description of Work
Scraped and sanded off old, peeling paint. Painted stucco and wood siding and foundation. Used that Restore paint.

Category house painters

Thank you for the Review! Painting your house was an experience! I am also very pleased with how it came out along with the landscaping transformation. You have been a great client to work for. Jeremy Owner JAS Services Total Lawn Care

10/07/2012

Yes,yes,yes! My mother was sooooo happy.i received a call from my 80 year old mother on Friday saying she was going to sell her house. she just couldnt keep up with all the yard work any more.myself living in Alaska not able to get to her for what she needed I said hey listen I have a membership on Angie's list let me see what I can find. I found two companies in her area that looked good. she called both and only one took her call and thank the lord that was the right choice?Jas took her call made appt for Saturday to come look at job and on Sunday not even a scheduled day of work for them they showed up at my moms at 8:00am -5:00 . My mother called me every hour to let me know how happy she is and they were doing a fabulous job I can't say enough about the joy they brought me by doing a great job and my mom is happy once again and that now she has a yard crew she will be able to count on in the very near future .I think she is going to use them a couple times a month as requires her to... Thanks again for the fantastic job ...... Laurie in Alaska

Description of Work
Winter yard clean up

Category lawn service

Great Review! She was a very fun lady to work for which made the job fun! I am glad she was pleased and hope we can help again. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Jeremy Owner JAS Services Total Lawn Care

09/07/2012

Contracted JAS Services (Jeremy) due to previous Angie's reviews and ratings. Initial issue: Our newly purchased house's front irrigation system wasn't (irrigating). Made contact with my 2nd call and Jeremy and Marco came out the next morning, which was quicker than I anticipated. Instead of a simple misunderstanding with the sprinkler control boxes (4 of them) I expected, they patiently spent 4 1/2 hours locating and in many cases unearthing sprinkler heads overgrown by sod and soil; locating and repairing leaks (low pressure on one half of the front yard was a puzzle until two 'flood' spots appeared, which were found caused by the previous owner not clamping line ends); advising I had no valve to prevent water backflowing into the house, and discussing the pros and cons of maintaining or replacing the leaky valves and manifolds. Through the discovery process it was clearly evident that the owner-installed 'system' had no logic or sense to its creation which complicated the process and solution. Devised a plan to replace the existing valves and manifolds, dismantle the front yard sprinkler box of brick and mortar (through which 4 irrigation lines ran, permanently fixed) and replace it with conventional boxes, a backflow valve, and replacing two outdated control boxes with a new single box. Plan also included replacement of sod and repair of any line damage caused by excavation of front yard in installation of geo-thermal system. Third part of the plan covered a section of the yard that had two runs of irrigation line (that only covered 2/3s of that section) and a non-existant, should-have-been third line for the remaining 1/3 of that section. One existing line was relocated. The center line was capped and a new line installed to cover the neglected area. New heads on all insure overlapping coverage of the entire area. Two things to keep in mind with landscaping work: 1-In working on, or dealing with, an existing system, especially one 'inherited' from a previous party whose methods are unknown, to say one must expect the unexpected is a cliche, but still, calming advice. Unlike starting from scratch, previous poor design, sloppy work, or other unexpected factors won't be known until one is 'in there'. One can hope for concrete estimates, but flexibility of budget (doesn't necessarily mean great flexibility) helps. 2-Construction of any type often doesn't go 'to schedule'. Case in point, their 1st visit was 4.5 hrs, not my anticipated hour or two. When expecting a call back or time to start, realize the previous client's 'case' may be taking longer then anticipated. Jeremy was great fun to work with. Personable, enjoys educating an interested client in how things work, nor does he mind a client hanging around, chatting and watching the discovery or repair. Marco is a hardworking, diligent man. Both were professional, easy to converse and discuss with. The work was done timely and well. Prompt. They have since returned once for a minor issue related to lines in the back yard. Worked me into the schedule. I have at least two other future projects I definitely have in mind for JAS Services.

Description of Work
Determined 'layout' of previous owner installed irrigation system covering 1.5-2 acres. Replaced 17 leaky 1980s era valves and 3 manifolds. Disassembled a brick and mortar sprinkler 'box', located buried sprinkler heads, replaced missing and broken heads, relocated 1 sprinkler line, capped a 2nd, replaced two old and poorly installed sprinkler controls with a single model. Located and repaired unclamped irrigation lines; repaired irrigation lines and re-sodded front yard 'abused' from installation of geo-thermal heat pump system.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Thanks for the review! Your project was interesting lol! Although once we found your sprinklers it was easier...until we figured out that the previous irrigation design didn't make much sense. I am glad you are pleased and look forward to doing more work for you. You also made it very nice to work for so thank you! Jeremy Owner JAS Services Total Lawn Care

08/16/2012

I was very pleased with the outcome of the fence project, from start to finish. The crew was professional, hard working, and completed the project ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Jeremy and his crew of JAS Services installed my 6' foot cedar fence, to include 3 gates.

Category fencing,irrigation systems

Thanks for your review! We look forward to continuing your landscape project and get your new water features started. Jeremy Owner JAS Services Total Lawn Care

08/16/2012

Overall I have been pleased with the work of Jeremy and his employees as I've had them perform my lawn service going on 3 years in a row now and will continue to utilize their services in the future.

Description of Work
I started using JAS Services back in the Spring of 2010 for yard work and landscaping. As a local law enforcement officer, I trusted Jeremy and his staff to be on my property without any direct supervision. The owner, Jeremy, was very professional and courteous. I've had JAS Services perform my yearly lawn maintenance, to include lawn mowing, fertilization, aeration, power raking, sprinkler blow-out, and also snow removal of my driveway in the winter time.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch,snow removal

I appreciate your review as it has been awesome seeing the transformation of your yard over the past few years. Soon you will have the sounds of water flowing and I am sure you will be pleased with the peacefulness it brings. Thank you for allowing us to complete all the projects so far and I am glad you are pleased with our service!

07/23/2012

I would not recommend this company to anyone! The owner is very unprofessional and does not return calls when he states that he will. He also prefers to text you instead of calling which is just plain annoying. He set up an appt and then just decided that he didn't want the job I guess because he never showed up or answered his phone,and left us waiting for him to show up. When he did give his "estimate" it was a range instead of a set price. Obviously the other reveiws on here were made up because this guy is not somebody that anyone would want to work with. So do your self a favor and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!

Description of Work
Needed landscaping and sprinkler system worked on

Category landscaping

Our Services cost money and I did give you an estimate which you stated you could not afford. I also mentioned depending on the work we did your estimate would be between x-xx. The work to be done was not clearly stated so I advised you what we would recommend. I then worked with you to create a solution and a price you could afford and we agreed on $300. Seems simple. I then told your daughter (her house is the one we were going to work on) that we would complete the task soon and would let her know when after looking at our schedule. This was a Saturday. I spoke to you Saturday and you requested we complete the all the work and you would pay us later, we usually do not work this way but I kindly agreed. I also mentioned to you that I would check our schedule and let you know what day we could start.On Monday you called me and said you found someone else to do the job. I replied "Oh okay" and you hung up. We do use texting often as a way for our client to clearly state what they want when a client can not meet us at the job site. It is also a convenient way to communicate with a busy client. When customers state they do not text, we use the phone. As I stated to you, your yard needs a lot of work and would work to assist you bringing it back, but we are a company and our services do cost money. I wish you the best. Jeremy, Owner JAS Services Total Lawn Care.

Landscaping, Water Feature Design and Creation, Fire Feature Design and Creation, Ponds, Waterfalls, Irrigation Systems, Irrigation Repair, Rototilling, Aerating, Power raking, Bobcat work, Lawn Care, Lawn Mowing, Sprinkler systems, Landscape Supplies, Hauling, Landscape Clean-Up, Sprinkler Blow-Outs, Landscape Design, Sod Laying and Design, Weekly Mowing, Pruning and Tree work, Trash Removal, and more! Typically if it has to do with Landscaping we can do it.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal