Hern Interiors

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2010

3.5

Hern Interiors is a general contractor specializing in bathroom, kitchen & basement remodeling. We sub-contract out plumbing, electrical &HVAC. Our 3 full time & 3 part time employees do all of the rest. During the winter months we offer a 10% discount on complete bathroom & kitchen remodels....

Professional Touch Painting

Professional Touch Painting is small individually owned and operated company that takes pride in every project. Call today for a free estimate! Fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Better Business Bureau - Accredited business.

Offers by Professional Touch Painting on Angi
NOW Remodeling

Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warranty! Custom windows built for your home! ENTRY DOORS Entry doors only made by ProVia Amish craftsmanship. (front and back doors, French doors, sliding glass doors) We have awesome dog doors but for new install only. We cannot add them to an existing door. No interior doors. GUTTERS Full Steel/Aluminum seamless gutters and guards (guards can only go on 5k or 6k gutters that are in good shape) SIDING Siding: Composite, James Hardie, and vinyl with a 1 wall minimum (No Metal) **AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT TAKING REPAIRS DUE TO OUR CURRENT INSTALL VOLUME**

Renewal By Andersen

We are your experts for quality replacement windows and patio doors in Spokane, WA. Local homeowners trust Renewal by Andersen! Our windows and doors deliver great value and superior thermal performance! As the exclusive Spokane retailer for Renewal by Andersen replacement windows and Andersen doors, Renewal by Andersen of Spokane is your source for professional window replacement in eastern Washington and southern Idaho. We are committed to installing only quality products and delivering exceptional customer service in replacement windows and doors.

03/11/2014

Toby had said not to have my cabinet installers put in one little cabinet I had that went next to where my refrigerator would go so he could go up the wall behind the cabinet for the thermostat. He did that and squared it up with the hanging cabinet above which the cabinet people had hung. When I went to put my refrigerator in the space that night it was too tight. I couldn't open the door. I call...

Description of Work
Toby put down the cement board and then wired the floor for heated tile. He poured a cement over the wires so they'd never get nicked or hurt in any way. He ran the wires up the wall to put in the thermostat. Then he laid the tiles on the floor in my kitchen, complete with the edging and going down a step to the landing in my kitchen. He sealed it a couple days later. He's coming back in a couple days to put in the backsplash that will match the tiles that also includes the quartz countertop dropped into the design.

Category ceramic tile

10/12/2012

Delays. Falsely blamed on suppliers. Took 6 weeks for a job that was estimated for 1 week.

Description of Work
Tile bathtub surround.

Category ceramic tile

Complete bathroom, kitchen & basement remodeling. Marble, granite, ceramic & porclain tile sales & installations, drywall repair, framing, cabinetry sales & installations, doors and trim and windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover