GREATER AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION CO.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

We are celebrating our 24th year in business in the Spokane Area! We have availability to complete your siding, window and roofing projects this year!!...

Haag Construction, LLC

We are a Veteran owned General Contractor specializing in kitchen, bath and basement remodels as well as insurance restoration work. We take the time to listen to your wants and needs and help find what fits your budget. We also provide line item estimates to help in the budgeting process.

Renewal By Andersen

We are your experts for quality replacement windows and patio doors in Spokane, WA. Local homeowners trust Renewal by Andersen! Our windows and doors deliver great value and superior thermal performance! As the exclusive Spokane retailer for Renewal by Andersen replacement windows and Andersen doors, Renewal by Andersen of Spokane is your source for professional window replacement in eastern Washington and southern Idaho. We are committed to installing only quality products and delivering exceptional customer service in replacement windows and doors.

NOW Remodeling

Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! **AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT TAKING REPAIRS DUE TO OUR CURRENT INSTALL VOLUME** Please give us a call to discuss your project! 1-800-346-9039 ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warranty! Custom windows built for your home! ENTRY DOORS Entry doors only made by ProVia Amish craftsmanship. (front and back doors, French doors, sliding glass doors) We have awesome dog doors but for new install only. We cannot add them to an existing door. No interior doors. GUTTERS Full Steel/Aluminum seamless gutters and guards (guards can only go on 5k or 6k gutters that are in good shape) SIDING Siding: Composite, James Hardie, and vinyl with a 1 wall minimum (No Metal)

09/11/2017

EXCELLENT JOB

Description of Work
DOORS REPLACED

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

Thank you for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed], we enjoyed working with you again!!

02/22/2016

We were getting ready for a complete new bathroom to be put in our basement, and we knew that we would now need to have a egress window put in. We called Curt again for the job. He came out in August and we showed him the bathroom project that we were going to have done. We showed him which window would now need to become egressed. He also told us that once we had the new window that we would shou...

Description of Work
Furnished & installed a seamless rain gutter with downspouts in the back of our home. We also had a 1 egress window put in.

Category egress windows,gutter repair

Oh my gosh [removed member name] - you are so incredibly nice to have posted such a wonderful review!! I can't thank you enough for the kind words! I am so happy that you are OUR client:) We feel blessed AND grateful to have such GREAT clients - you are truly one of the BEST!!

08/10/2014

We bought our home 2 years ago and in the inspection we were told that the roof would last about 3-5 years. So we saved our money and started to get bids from several different roofing companies last fall. We talked to the previous owner who was so kind and he told us about Greater American Construction because he had them install the windows and the siding over the last several years. I called De...

Description of Work
Had a new roof put on our home.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

WOW! I don't even know how to thank you for such a WONDERFUL REVIEW!! I just also noticed that your review earned the "page of happiness" ranking!! You went above and beyond - THANK YOU! We look forward to working with you again, it was our pleasure working with you and working on this lovely home that we are all too familiar with.

05/30/2014

I love them and the painter that came in in was impressed with the quality of the windows and how he put that in. They came when they said they were going to and they're ready to handle things. They're superb that she tells me what exactly what I needed to know, she makes sure what windows I was getting and she got me pictures and samples because I had no clue was I was buying. After we meet them,...

Description of Work
Greater American Construction provided me a siding and window service. They took the chimney out and fixed the roof and also replaced the windows.

Category siding,replacement windows

05/02/2013

They came when they said they would.They did a great job,looks fantastic.

Description of Work
I had them put new gutters on and fix a spot on the roof that was coming loose.

Category gutter repair

03/15/2013

The experience was great. They were good. They satisfactory answered all the questions I put to them. Their timing was great. I would completely recommend them. Their price is comparable and the quality was great.

Description of Work
I had Greater American Construction for some siding in my house.

Category siding

09/08/2012

I called on Friday and they came on Monday for a quote. My roof was in bad shape, After an inspection they told me up front what needed repaired and gave a very reasonable quote. They started a couple weeks later, working around my schedule. They were early each day and always cleaned up after themselves. They did find a problem with the structue of the roof after they started, but notified me of ...

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof on house and garage. Replace gutters on house. Repare on structure of house roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/05/2012

Obtaining the windows from the manufacturer took a tiny bit longer than we anticpated. Mostly due to production issues. I originally wanted a white grid around the windows but due to the window size, they were unable to do so. Curtis came back out and showed me a sample of the other material that they could use in the grid and we decided on that. When the windows came in, Dyanne called and set up ...

Description of Work
I had 21 windows replaced in an older home. The windows in place were the original windows and many were painted shut, panes were cracked.

Category replacement windows

05/07/2012

Americanphalt shingleys to complete

Description of Work
Greater American removed and replaced our asphalt shingle roof, including underlayment and several rotted boards on the windward side of the roof. They also replaced 10 windows. The entire process took about four days to complete.The house is much quieter now. The roof no longer leaks. I have nothing to say about Greater American that is not positive.

09/06/2011

I spent $900 for the gutters. They were really prompt and did a really good job. They were quick; in and out. I have used them before. So, I didn't have to go through a whole lot with them. I was familiar with them. Their prices were really reasonable. If I buy a new house, I will probably use them for the gutters.

Description of Work
I have used Greater American Construction twice in the past. My last interaction with them was about four months ago and they did all my gutters. They put on my roof about two and a half years ago.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Greater American Construction Co. specializes in siding, window, roofing, decking and rain gutter installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available