Four Seasons Landscaping Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2008

35 employees....

TransBlue Spokane

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Phillips 360 Land & Hardscaping

Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a return call. We are communicators and will keep you informed and answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Additional contact - Alexe Phillips

Northern Roots Construction

With over 8 years of professional contracting experiece, we are your framing and carpentry experts. From multi-million dollar homes to front porch decks. We build everything with precision to perfection.

08/23/2017

Punctual and professional each week. Work is as expected.

Description of Work
Weekly yard maintenance.

06/17/2017

Was told it would be about 4-5 days. It took them8 days over a four week period. Crappy Home Depot sprinkler parts, most of which were clogged with pebbles and had to have another company fix. My 3-5 gallon shrubs at $60 each were only about 12" x 12"! Part of the sod died and had to be replaced. They did a half *** leveling job and I now have a small lake in the yard! Still fighting with them abo...

Description of Work
Complete backyard sprinklers and landscape on new construction home

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

10/02/2014

The crew did a great job. They were friendly, polite and professional. They cleaned up at the end of every day. Completed the work in a timely fashion. Todd followed up to make sure everything went well and that we were happy with their work. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Removed bark in all flower beds. Delivered and laid basalt chip in its place. Laid hydrapressed pavers. Added landscape lights and about a dozen shade plants.

Category landscaping

06/23/2014

Description of Work
Pruned three fruit trees and four junipers; and cleaned up the branches. |They did a good job.

Category landscaping,tree service

06/03/2014

Things went fine. I might consider calling them again about a couple of things. They did what we asked them to do and it was a good job. They showed up. That is pretty important. I think the price was a good price for what they did.

Description of Work
We had three or four trees removed by Four Seasons Landscaping.

Category landscaping,tree service

03/10/2013

Project was started on-time and finished on-time. Four Seasons Landscaping and Sprinklers was professional and took the time to make everything right. They came back several times for adjustments and customer concerns.

Description of Work
This sprinkler system was installed quickly and efficiently in a complicated and difficult landscape and terrain pattern. Jay and his crew were professional, on-time, and ready to offer solutions to many unexpected problems that arose during the installation. Four Seasons offered competitive pricing and above-average service. We are very pleased with the results.

10/29/2012

Todd Schmelzan and his crew did a fabulous job, they removed the wild grass that was originally planted and replaced it with shrubs on a steep slope and gravel on a flat area at the bottom of the slope. Also installed stairs down the slope. They left the entire yard totally clean. They even blew all signs of the gravel delivery from street.

Description of Work
Landscaped backyard

Category landscaping

05/19/2011

Once we signed the contract they said it would be 2-3 weeks. They called a week later and said a job nearby needed to be paused while another contractor did some work and they could do our sprinklers in 2 days. They came one time, the workers were professional and courteous. They showed me what the found and that they didn't need to go under the driveway or around the back of the house. They told ...

Description of Work
We recently bought a house and there was a sprinkler system, but the coverage wasn't adequate and some of the beds had no sprinklers at all. They came and gave an estimate based on having to go under the driveway and a sidewalk.

04/10/2010

A previous contractor that blew out my sprinklers in the fall, pointed out the need to have a back flow device. He followed through in the spring but made a offer to do the work that seemed very high. I got 4 Seasons off the Angie's List site and their estimate was a couple of hundred dollars less so I went with them. They did this work this Friday and turned on and checked the sprinklers. I was s...

Description of Work
A back flow device was installed and the sprinkler system was turned on and checked.

08/25/2009

Jeremy responded quickly when I called, within a couple of days, and two or three days later, I had a nicely presented estimate and contract which I signed and mailed back. A week later, the work was done, quickly and efficiently. They did a tidy job and cleaned everything up when they were done.

Description of Work
We live in the country and have our own well. I decided the complexity of matching the sprinkler system to our well and incorporating a booster pump, if necessary was beyond my competence as a do-it-your-selfer, so I looked on Angie's list for someone to help me out. We got a system. Our current lawn is about 6,400 square feet. They installed three zones to cover the entire lawn, a drip system to water the flower beds on the periphery, and ran a line to the rear of the house so I could expand the system later when we landscape back there.

Category irrigation systems

Lawn & tree care, landscape maintenance, irrigation, landscape design, snow and ice control, complete ground maintenance.

No high tree climbing.