Dean Miller's Window Cleaning

With Angi since November 2014

Spokane, WA 99207

05/27/2017

Michael R.

Sadly, my windows are still dirty.

Description of Work
He may do a great job on windows, but business acumen not so great. Took a week to return initial call, son showed up a week early to do the work, no phone call. Had to send him away with the intent he'd return the next week at the appropriate time. Never showed nor did I get a call back with explanation.

03/03/2016

Tim F.

Dean was knocking on doors in our neighborhood prospecting for new customers - our house was on his existing route. I asked him for a quick estimate, since our house has 60 outside windows (two stories). He did a quick walk around, and gave me an estimate of $60. I asked how soon he could schedule us, and he said he could start immediately. I was a little reluctant since he just knocked on our door, but I give him a shot at the job. Dean and his 2 crew members did an outstanding job. They were fast and friendly and professional - they had all of the right equipment and did not disturb any shrubs or flower beds. And the windows turned out great! Dean wiped down the window sills and and frames for an extra $2 - yes, $2. Unbelievable price for great work. I had Dean add us to his normal route.

Description of Work
Washed outside windows

12/05/2015

Robert I.

Description of Work
Window Washer. Excellent work, excellent price.

Kendoes Handy Work

I am a handyman looking to help you with your next big idea. I can do construction work like framing, flooring, window installation, bathroom remodels including tile and plumbing. I can do small roofing, gutter cleaning and window cleaning. I can do general maintenance work for you like shovelling snow, lawn and garden work, lighting installation, and filter cleaning. Got a big idea and need some extra help? Give me a call. I'm available most afternoons, Wednesdays thru Saturdays.

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!