Cowboy & Indian Windows Siding

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2011

Cowboy & Indian Windows & Siding has been in Spokane for 5 years now with one of the best track records in the Inland Empire. This company is owner operated with a low overhead business model to save consumers money on there construction projects. Specializing in window and siding replacement, Cowboy & Indian has established themselves as a top contractor in the Spokane area. They feature Simonton windows & doors, and Alside siding products....

Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters

Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters

We have 12 great employees including office staff and sales. All work is done by our employees and not subcontractors, so you know you have a team who cares about your satisfaction. We are able to offer several different billing services from escrow billing, 3rd party, house accounts and terms. Read more about us at www.blacksgutters.com. Additional DBAs - Blacks Inc, Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters.

06/04/2015

See above...simple and concise...little time spent, little interest and definitely little effort.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cowboys & Indians came out to the house for an estimate.  He took some quick measurements and said he'd email me a quote.  Never heard from him again.  Would NOT call him for any future projects of any kind, let alone something as important as new windows and installation.  Phooey!!!

CATEGORY replacement windows

Was very busy at the time of the estimate. Customer mentioned the job wasnt going to be completed for another 6 months. My fault for not getting back to him sooner. Sorry (removed member name). Definitely poor customer service on my end.

05/04/2015

Very happy! A wonderfully professional experience! All work to high standard, done as promised. He is now back to do more work for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to bay windows, new wood installed & painted. Also caulked, making our living room free of drafts.

CATEGORY replacement windows,woodworking

01/07/2015

Billy showed up on time.  He showed us his product and explained the procedure for replacing the slider.  The window was a little more complicated.  He presented us with two options and showed around for the best price on the replacement glass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an old slider with a new one and replaced a crack octagonal window

CATEGORY replacement windows

Changed out a 12 foot patio door with new white vinyl Simonton Madeira 3-panel door. The glass replacement was a 8 ft trapezoid. Pleasure working with the homeowners. They made time when there was a conflict in scheduling the install. Thank You.

11/11/2014

Bill was fantastic! He spent allot of time with us answering detailed questions, making sure we were comfortable with the plan and then executed the plan perfectly. We are very happy about his flexibility, cost, attention to detail and workmanship. We would absolutely use his services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a custom window in exterior wall, patched siding, installed flashing.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

Great people to work for. They knew they had a situation on their hands, and I luckily lived close by to answer all there questions. I was able to do the install as soon as their material was readily available. Had to juggle my schedule around because of there need, but didn't mind because they were good people. Thanks again. Billy

07/31/2014

OMG Billy is the consummate professional. He was prompt with his reply from the first contact. He showed up for the job on time, worked hard all day in 95and deg; weather and didn't stop until the job was finished. His clean up was impeccable. He is pleasant to be around while he is working! I can't say enough good things about this hard working man. I would absolutely recommend him and will hire ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 7 old single pane windows and replaced with double pane vinyls.

CATEGORY replacement windows

It was only 95 degrees for a couple hours out of the day. Nice and cool for the first few hours. Customer was very good about keeping the dogs downstairs until I completed my work. Thank you for the excellent review Julie. Billy

Windows, Siding, Remodels, Finish carpentry, Gutters, and insulation.