COMPLETE HEATING & SHEETMETAL

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a local HVAC business, we do both commercial and residential, new construction and retros....

For homeowners, there’s nothing so stressful as knowing you need to call someone for household repairs but having no idea where to turn. In a plumbing emergency, having the number of a reliable and trustworthy plumbing service in Spokane, WA in your list of contacts can prevent a small problem from turning into a destructive and costly disaster. Since 2005, Pace Plumbing has been that plumbing service for numerous homeowners in the Spokane area, thanks to our reputation for exceptional service and quality. We know that your plumbing emergency can’t wait, and we’re committed to providing peace of mind along with our plumbing expertise. Pace Plumbing is equipped to handle a full range of residential plumbing services. We specialize in taking care of routine plumbing issues and repairs no matter how large or small, from drain cleaning and leak repairs to thawing frozen pipes, and fixing your garbage disposal. We’ll also take care of installation services for new construction, and we’ll provide full plumbing service during your remodel. We’re fully licensed and insured, and our emergency services will ensure your plumbing problem is handled promptly and effectively. When you have a problem with your plumbing in Spokane, WA, here’s why you should call Pace Plumbing.

Hurliman Heating is a second generation locally owner family business, in operation since 1956. We pride ourselves on quality work and customer satisfaction. Our knowledgeable staff will go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

We try our very best to give the best customer service possible. Service and repair on all makes and models. We are a Custom Care Dealer for American Standard and a Diamond Dealer for Mitsubishi Equipment. We offer a USA Maintenance program, that gives you 15% off parts and labor, no overtime, and be a priority customer. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Free estimates. All work is guaranteed. The owner has been in the HVAC business for over 36 years. We are available after hours and weekends.

09/01/2016

I questioned them about why I didn't get an owner's manual or any kind of owner's guarantee warranty and it took him a while to get back to me on that she didn't really give me a warranty they just said the warranty is through them, I thought that was kind of strange.

Description of Work
I used Complete Heating & Sheetmetal for heating & A/C.

04/02/2013

There was nothing that I disliked about them. They had a good staff of great people and they had a nice office.

Description of Work
Complete Heating & Sheetmetal provided heating services for me.

09/19/2011

They made sure that I was not going to run into any problems and made sure that there was no Freon leak. They were really great about doing that. They will be servicing my furnace as well.

Description of Work
I used Complete Heating & Sheet Metal to check my air-conditioning and service it. They also serviced my furnace last winter.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We do everything from installing a new Heating & A/C system, gas piping to a fire pit, bbq, etc., also can do sheet metal work, copper roofs, decorative chimney caps and etc.

Air Duct Cleaning