Black Sheep Electric

• Trade License Number
  • BLACKSE924JB

P.O. Box 4982

Spokane, WA 99202

Hi, my name is Ryan, owner of Black Sheep Electric. I started Black Sheep in 2003 and have grown to 26 employees at this time. We receive 90% of our work from referrals which is why I believe we are a perfect match with Angies List. A happy customer is my #1 priority and am proud to offer the best customer service in the business. Why the name Black Sheep Electric? Because we're proud to be different! YOU CAN NOW SCHEDULE YOUR JOB OR ESTIMATE DIRECTLY FROM OUR WEBSITE!!...

Resposiveness

electrician (220)lighting (57)ceiling fan installation (26)landscape lighting (5)home security systems (5)home theater installation (5)generator service (2)HVAC Companies (1)

01/17/2021

Ryan did great and we were pleased with his work and price. He was easy to communicate with. The job was well done and affordable too! Definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New electrical panel, new lights and switches installed, GFI outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

12/04/2020

The team at Blacksheep was great from the moment I found them on Angieslist to the completion of the project. Was looking for someone with low voltage expertise to add ethernet to the house but when I saw they also did full service electrical, I asked them to do an estimate for knob and tube. Logan was very detailed with his estimate on both high voltage and low voltage work while other contractor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knob & Tube Removal & Replacement, Ethernet, Doorbell, Smoke Alarms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

11/25/2020

Ryan and his apprentice were great! It wasn't an easy job to put a TV on the wall above my fireplace - no electric outlet or cable existed there. They had to run wires up through the crawl space under the roof and bring them down inside the wall. The finished project looks perfect, couldn't be better. They also added a new electric outlet in my hallway. Everything was cleaned up so well, I didn't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall mount a TV, add electrical outlets, run cable to the TV

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/05/2020

It took perseverance on his part and mine to get the right down rod and ceiling adaptor, but in the end it was great! He was always on time, or called when scheduling was pushing him back. Great journeyman electrician!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ryan was able to hag a very difficult ceiling fan at a 45 degree angle from an interior 2nd story ceiling at about 15 feet high.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

07/23/2020

Great service! Excellent communication pre appointment. Knowledgeable and efficient. Would recommend 💯

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Consultation & Switch Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

07/08/2020

They showed up on time, installed the fan without any problems; they were courteous, and said that the company would send me the bill, but stated that it would be what Mark stated it would be. Very good service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a ceiling fan

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

05/19/2020

Right on time, very pleasant and accommodating, and worked quickly. Bill was very reasonable. This is my new go-to company for electrical work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlets re positioned

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/12/2020

Black sheep electrical did a stellar job to my complete satisfaction. They were professional yet very approachable and friendly. They scheduled me quickly...as they knew the electrical work was holding up my other home renovation projects. I was impressed with their quick turnaround time and communication. The work itself was fantastic, better than we discussed and came in at the bid amount with n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocate 2 light switches, remove baseboard heater wiring, add light fixture (box only), relocate plug in to kitchen island, add another plug in receptacle to island

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

03/24/2020

DO NOT USE THEM! I asked them for an estimate. They came out and warned me of the danger of my panel and hot tub wiring. Then they refused to give me an estimate. Non responsive. I begged for three months and then gave up. They didn't care about my danger. DO NOT USE THEM!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New panel/hot tub intstall

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

02/13/2020

My experience with Black Sheep was awesome from beginning to end. We planned a DIY renovation of our 1960s kitchen and knew that code and lifestyles had changed significantly since the house was built. Ryan came to do the estimate and was totally realistic and practical about the scope of work without making it seem like he was trying to upsell us. Wolfgang and Jack were at my house for two full d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total redesign/upgrade of kitchen electrical service. Added several new dedicated circuits for appliances and additional outlets. Added recessed lighting in kitchen, dining and living room. Disconnected and removed wiring for obsolete heaters and electronics.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

All residential and Light Commercial needs. Electrical - home theater, distributed audio systems, panel upgrades, knob & tube re-wires, lighting control, low-voltage wiring. Lutron Motorized Shades and Smart Home Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal