Becker Buick GMC

Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Painting
Auto Detailing

We are Spokane's only Warranty Forever dealer! Nearly all of our new & used vehicles come with our exclusive lifetime powertrain warranty. Becker Buick GMC has been Family-Owned and Family-Managed since 1964. Our repeat and referral customers are the backbone of our company's comfortable and friendly family atmosphere. We have the finest service department in the Northwest, with 255 combined years of mechanical maintenance and repair experience and 50 years combined auto body repair and painting experience. We offer new and used vehicle sales, service, parts, renovation and auto body services! All of our employees are factory trained and certified for the department in which they work. We are proud to have knowledgeable salespeople that can answer all your questions about the latest technology and advancement in the automotive industry, thus making your buying experience pleasant! Dale Cornwell Wayne Cornwell Owners (509) 209-9955...

06/11/2014

I went in with the problem partially diagnosed. Within the day, they pinpointed the exact problem and had an accurate estimate. They are a dealer, so the rates are great, but I'm prepared for that when I go there. The work was done on time and within the estimate. They are always professional.

Description of Work
Fixed an electrical drain, among other things.

Category auto repair

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

05/30/2014

Description of Work
Service on Buick auto, oil change etc. Repair on front end problem, covered by warranty, done right. Always polite and listen to needs. Will continue to use Becker Buick.

Category auto repair

Thank you for your business. Come back again soon!

05/19/2014

They are an amazing dealership. We would normally never go to a dealership but we want to give them our business. In fact I am taking some of my work rigs there as well.

Description of Work
Auto repairs

09/27/2013

Andy Roberts has been our salesman at Becker Buick for the past seven or eight years. We met him in Becker's lot while looking for a truck. We both liked his manner which was very professional and centered on our needs. Each time we have bought a car or truck, Andy has taken time to review all the information about the car and the buying process with us. He then sat in the vehicle with us, showing...

Description of Work
In August, we had recommended our friends to ask for Andy Roberts at Becker Buick's showroom. They bought a car before consulting Becker but Andy called us to thank us for the recommendation anyway.

Category car sales

Thanks for coming in again!

09/22/2013

As usual, we made an appointment, took the car in and received very good service. They washed the car as a part of this service and were friendly and courteous. We have serviced our vehicles at Becker for seven or eight years. We highly recommend Becker for service.

Description of Work
Becker Buick's service department did a routine lube, oil and filter.

Category auto repair,car sales

Thank you for sharing your story!

05/23/2013

They're very good, very helpful and reasonable. If i could, I'd give them triple A.

Description of Work
I go to BECKER BUICK GMC Inc. for its maintenance.

Category auto repair

(deleted member name), thank you for your business and for sharing your story!

08/13/2012

They are excellent, and we really like them. They have always been really friendly, and they alert us if we need something but it is always on the plan that we were given. I totally trust taking the car to them as a woman and just leaving it with them. Their price is competitive.

Description of Work
My husband and I use Becker Buick GMC Inc for auto service. We buy our cars with them and then they service it. They do checkups for our cars. They took the car right in and did oil lube and field trip the last time.

Category auto repair,car sales

Thank you for such a great review, we appreciate your business. We perform a 27 point inspection during every oil change to make sure your vehicle stays in tip top shape!

06/05/2012

They are great about getting my car fixed up and taking care of. I had all tires leaking and they fixed them. My car's not brand new either and it's definitely old and it was a certified car so they have fixed everything I needed and never charged me a penny. I had another leak and they fixed that too.

Description of Work
I go to Becker Buick GMC Inc for my auto service. I've got this certification thing and they have not charged me a penny and I have been there just to get little things done.

Category auto repair

Hi Member, Thank you for the review. We are no longer selling Certified pre-owned cars, now we have a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all our vehicles that pass our shop inspection and have less than 100,000 miles!

02/13/2012

I was satisfied, although they are a little on the pricey side. They are great.

Description of Work
I recently went to them for an oil change.

Category auto repair

Hi Member, Thank you for the review. Our oil changes include a free car wash, 27 point inspection, and free tire rotation. Thanks for coming in!

09/08/2010

It went very well. They are absolutely outstanding. They got me a rental car right away to use over the weekend. They told me to keep the rental until my car was done. They had finished the next week--they couldn't have been better.

Description of Work
They replaced my transmission.

Category auto repair

Hi Member, Thank you for the review!

car dealer, new vehicles, used vehicles, auto body services, vehicle parts