Arrow Contracting Service Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2012

At Arrow Contracting our goal is to make your dream living space a reality. We are a full service design-build remodeling firm that can take any space and transform it into a living space you will feel at home in. Whatever your style, our skilled team of designers and craftsmen will work with you to create an environment that’s perfect for you. No matter how big or small the project, from a whole home remodel to a simple deck addition, we guarantee it will be a space you will fall in love with....

Tavnith HD, Inc.

Family run business specializing in new home and shop design and construction. We offer offer several services including home design to blueprints, help with the permitting process, and new home and shop construction. We offer a pricing structure and billing procedure that few contractors offer. From start to finish we give you access to all original subcontractor invoices meaning that you will never wonder what you are being charged for or if you are getting a fair price. We pride ourselves on complete transparency throughout a new home build. From start to finish we are committed to giving our clients a home they will love. We try to make the process as simple and stress free as possible.

Hayden Lake Roofing, LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Re-Roof Roof Repairs

Advance Roofing LLC

Here in Advance Roofing our roofing experts build attractive, safe, and energy-saving roofs for customers throughout Spokane, Washington and other areas in the Inland Northwest. We never leave you on your own once we complete a roofing project. Our local team is dedicated to performing regular maintenance to prevent issues down the line. If you ever find yourself in need of emergency roof repairs, our professional team will address these as well.

05/19/2012

They have quality workmanship.

Description of Work
The rebuilt our deck for us, and put in a glass railing.

Category decks

03/01/2012

They had very high quality material and workmanship. I do not know how much I spent for the job because it was a deck. It is hard to classify the amount. One thing about them is that they have high quality and I get what I pay for. It is a good value. I would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Arrow Contracting Service Inc to build a deck for me. They also do fencing. I have not used their fencing services.

Category decks

Designing & Planning, Kitchen Remodeling, Bath & Shower Remodeling, Whole Home Remodeling, Basement Remodeling Additions, Home Integration, Home Theater Rooms Custom Homes, Outdoor Kitchens & Living Spaces Decks & Railings,Patios, & Custom Fence

MasterCard, Visa, Check