Arrow Contracting Service Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2012

At Arrow Contracting our goal is to make your dream living space a reality. We are a full service design-build remodeling firm that can take any space and transform it into a living space you will feel at home in. Whatever your style, our skilled team of designers and craftsmen will work with you to create an environment that’s perfect for you. No matter how big or small the project, from a whole home remodel to a simple deck addition, we guarantee it will be a space you will fall in love with....

Quality Kitchen Cabinetry

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Quality Kitchen Cabinetry was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Quality Kitchen Cabinetry stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

Hayden Lake Roofing, LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Re-Roof Roof Repairs

Avidus Roofing

AVIDUS - it is a Latin word that stands for eagerness, passion, and hunger. We started up in the midst of the restoration after the windstorm that Spokane got hit by in November of 2015. We realized that quite a few companies are overwhelmed with work and are losing their hunger to improve and provide a better service. Here at AVIDUS we find our joy when we serve our customers with their construction needs or when we invest and train a new team member to do the same. For us, our work is one more way to express care for people, and we're passionate about it. AVIDUS is eager to send our specialists to assist you with the following services: asphalt roofing repair and replacement, and siding repair and replacements. And we want to stay hungry to never stop improving and winning your business!

05/19/2012

They have quality workmanship.

Description of Work
The rebuilt our deck for us, and put in a glass railing.

Category decks

03/01/2012

They had very high quality material and workmanship. I do not know how much I spent for the job because it was a deck. It is hard to classify the amount. One thing about them is that they have high quality and I get what I pay for. It is a good value. I would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Arrow Contracting Service Inc to build a deck for me. They also do fencing. I have not used their fencing services.

Category decks

Designing & Planning, Kitchen Remodeling, Bath & Shower Remodeling, Whole Home Remodeling, Basement Remodeling Additions, Home Integration, Home Theater Rooms Custom Homes, Outdoor Kitchens & Living Spaces Decks & Railings,Patios, & Custom Fence

MasterCard, Visa, Check