American Lock & Key

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2012

Locksmith Services for Commercial, Residential, Auto. Commercial Accounts have a Net 30 Day Billing Cycle. Accept checks and/or credit/debit cards....

01/17/2019

Sheri E.

Called at about 11 am and the tech was at my door shortly after 1 pm [even though i told them it was not urgent]. The tech was courteous, competent and quick. Door & lock now work perfictly again. This was exceptional customer service.

Description of Work
Had to remove and replace door lock deadlatch and relocate lock keeper.

06/26/2017

Emmet M.

Excellent service. Quick turn-around. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Had a set of keys stolen with a car. American came out same day of the call and got all locks rekeyed. There were 6 locks and they were done in about 30 minutes.

11/25/2015

SJ M.

Steve was personable, prompt and professional. His work was quality and performed quickly. He also offered a senior discount which was appreciated. Have used American Lock & Key before and they were great then and now. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
changed interworkings of two locks, adjusted another.

07/16/2015

Stan and Mylada S.

Steve was on time, neat and clean in appearance, and his van was clean and very well identified. He was well mannered and down to business right away. He had removed the 3 locksets and 3 deadbolts and had them rekeyed and placed back into position and handed me 4 keys in a very prompt amount of time. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone needing a locksmith. The deadbolts of the home were originally placed in a manner that we needed to turn our key over to place the key in them. He even corrected those. Excellent job.

Description of Work
Re- keyed 6 locks

Category locksmith

Thank you so much for your comments, [Member name] and [Member name], we very much appreciate you business! If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know! Thank you again! American Lock & Key ~ Spokane, WA

04/27/2015

Gaylan B.

Called Steve in the morning and he was able to come out a few hours later. He installed both locks quickly and without issue. He vacuumed up the sawdust when done. One key caught a little when working the lock, but he ran it thru his key machine which resolved the issue. The job couldn't have gone better.

Description of Work
Installed dead bolt lock on front and back door (new install).

Category locksmith

Thank you so much, (removed member name), for your comments! We very much appreciate you and your business! We hope to be of service to you again! Thank you again! -- American Lock & Key, Spokane, WA 509.230.7656

08/01/2014

Ivonne G.

Steve was great. He was courteous and professional, prompt, thorough, quick and he vacuumed afterwards. I didn't want my RV to have a key that anyone with a universal key could access, so he changed them out so they had a unique key and provided a copy. While he was here, I thought I would ask him to put in a deadbolt on the basement door. He did that quickly and well and re-keyed it to match the doorknob key. He cleaned everything up and was finished within an hour.

Description of Work
Steve rekeyed 3 trailer storage locks on my RV and installed a new deadbolt, had that keyed to the doorknob key and provided a copy of that key.

Category locksmith

Thank you, [removed member name], for your wonderful feedback! We are glad we could help and look forward to providing lock services to you again should you ever need us! We appreciate your business! Thank you again! ~ American Lock & Key, Spokane, WA

04/21/2014

William P.

Steve provided the service and he came to me within 2 hours of my call for service. While it was not urgent he came right out and got the job done just like he said he would and right on bid. He was polite and helpful and did a great job. He even had to run to town to pick up the right door knobs to match my set and still got the job done quickly. He is a great service provider.

Description of Work
They set a common set of locks adding new deadbolts all to a single key as well as setting a key for my generator that I had lost.

Category locksmith

Thank you, [member name removed], for your helpful comments! We very much appreciate your business! We're glad we could help and are happy to help any time! ~Thank you again! American Lock & Key

04/08/2014

Leila K.

The overall experience could not have gone any better. I reached out to Steve and my call was immediately returned. We setup an appointment a few days later at a specific time. Steve arrived promptly at the scheduled time. He re-keyed and/or replaced 10 locks in just over an hour. Overall excellent! Thanks again!

Description of Work
Re-keyed and/or replaced approximately 10 locks.

Category locksmith

Thank you so very much [name removed]! Your comments are much appreciated! We're glad we could help and welcome you to reach out to American Lock & Key again any time! Thank you again!

03/08/2014

SJ M.

Steve, the owner, arrived within one hour of my call. I received a senior discount of 10% which was great. He repaired 4 locks for me in half an hour. He was very knowledgeable and didn't waste a second. Will definitely use him again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired 4 locks.

Category locksmith

Thank You, [member name removed], for your wonderful review and comments about American Lock & Key! We very much appreciate your feedback and the time it took to post a review! We look forward to serving you again if you should ever have a need for locksmith services! ~ American Lock & Key, Spokane, WA.

07/25/2013

Laura K.

I got a call at 5:00pm that we got possession of our new house, and I called American Lock & Key to meet me as soon as possible to re-key the property. He was there an hour later (there was a $10 fee for after hours service, but I didn't have a problem paying that and appreciated how quickly he made it there.) The realtor only unlocked the front door then left, without leaving me a key (it was a foreclosure property) and even left the bank's lockbox on the door. Starting from scratch, Pete figured out how to re-key each of the locks and got them all on one key. Pete was there for almost 3 hours, making sure each lock functioned properly. He was patient, friendly, professional, and helpful. I was there alone without my husband and I felt very comfortable with Pete in the house alone. He even managed to remove the old lockbox (which I though we were going to have to cut off) at no extra fee. I felt like he really took the time to do a thorough job. In the future we will definitely be giving Pete a call!

Description of Work
Re-key 8 locks in our new house.

Category locksmith

Thank You SO much for your review [member name removed]! American Lock & Key is happy to help any time! We very much appreciate your business! And, we appreciate the feedback as well! If we can be of service in the future, please do give us a call any time! We welcome you to visit our Facebook page as well! American Lock & Key, Spokane, Washington ~ 509.230.7656

American Lock & Key

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2012

Spokane, WA 99203

Lock repair, safety deposit, file cabinet, boat, atv, motorcycle, desk, storage unit, gate, antique, safe combination changes, keyless entry, small airplane, combination, old residential, code keys & padlocks.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check