Allied Fire & Security

Founded 1948 • With Angi since August 2010

Additional email - jhunt@allied-security.com....

CI Construction and Consulting LLC

CI Construction & Consulting, LLC Is A Locally Owned And Operated Business. We Care About Your Customers And Providing Quality Workmanship That Will Last. If you've been combing the Kennewick region for a construction company to take the lead on your building and electrical project, consider CI Construction & Consulting, LLC in Kennewick, WA. Our licensed and insured company comprises a team of remodelers, vastly trained in new builds, restorations and additions. We have more than 18 years of experience in the industry. Consider our team of experts to drive your project plan in the right direction. Fear not when it comes to electric remodels, restorations, new construction and additions. CI Construction & Consulting, LLC in Kennewick, WA is honored to take the load off your hands. We provide timely turnarounds, close communication and quality service always. Our contractors are experts in commercial electrical services, industrial electrical service and agriculture electric services. When deciding on a construction company run by a crew of talented and professional remodelers, we'll have your needs addressed. What better company to hire than CI Construction & Consulting, LLC in Kennewick, WA when it comes to your industrial, commercial and agricultural electric services? Call today for an estimate or to hear more about our offerings.

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
Balance Electric

We can take care of all of your electrical service needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

05/28/2015

Debbie B.

Description of Work
I purchased a gun safe

02/04/2015

Tom S.

01/14/2015

Helen L.

Description of Work
Installed a wireless security system through my husbands cell phone (since we don't have a land line). Very professional and prompt. We thought the cost was very reasonable.

06/18/2014

Jan P.

Description of Work
Price is probably pretty good for a hardwired/monitored system. They did have trouble with a sliding door, but came right back and fixed it.

01/06/2014

Brenda K.

When Brian Morgan came to look at the house and set up a quote, I was most impressed with his approach. He outlined what was needed and did not pad on additional services. While I had the option to add hardware, I was really impressed with the fact that he did not push anything. He was honest and answered all my questions. They installed the system in one day and it has worked extremely well. The installer was very good at explaining what needs to be done and listened to what I felt I needed. For example, I wanted the motion detector activated downstairs along with the door units and he set it up for me. I have accidently set it off several times, and the individuals who called were very polite and pleasant. I would highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
Installed a security system

07/02/2013

Eric A.

It worked out well.

Description of Work
They performed installation at the home.

03/27/2013

Lance T.

I did a lot of research before selecing a security company - we were looking for a home security/fire alarm system. The bottom line is you get what you pay for. You can order equipment through a company like Protect America and the equipment is basically free but the monitoring is a little higher priced than Allied or ADT. The catch is you install it yourself and I wanted something that was professionally installed. As far as alarm systems, we quickly narrowed our search to ADT and Allied. Both were very professional and reasonablly priced - although there really is no such thing as a $99 security system unless you only need 3 sensors. I'm guessing most people are like us and need more. Ultimately we went with Allied and the deciding factor was that they are local and that the representative from Allied was better at identifying the particular points of risk at our house and thought of some key points that no one else did. The system was installed properly and looks and works great, the customer service has been excellent as well. I also appreciated that they didn't bash ADT, although of course they did provide reasons why they felt they would be a better fit - but it was done in a positive way. I would recommend Allied.

Description of Work
We had a home security/fire/flood alarm system installed and elected to have monitoring as well.

11/20/2012

Valerie S.

.I called the company and was given an appointment the very next day. The technician was on time and very professional. I explained what was going on, and he went to work figuring out what the problem was. He gave me bid, which I accepted immediately and he upgraded my system right then and there. I was so pleased!

Description of Work
I had a security alarm system in my home and it needed to be updated, as it just wasn't working properly. I had another company come out and give me a bid and it was over $1000. Allied Fire and Security came out and replaced the needed items that were not working and took the time to show me how to work it properly. And they made sure that I could do it by myself, and made sure that everything was working perfectly before he left.

08/14/2012

Nedra B.

On a scale of "10" I would put them an "8". It was a car that they were working on for me and I wasn't totally satisfied with what happened, but I've used them in the past and they've been great. It's just the last time it wasn't.

Description of Work
I used Allied Fire & Security locksmith services for my car.

Category locksmith

12/03/2010

John C.

Poorly, this company was clearly not interested in doing the job and wasted my time by not following up with me. In the future I would appreciate a statement of disinterest rather than lack of followthrough and followup.

Description of Work
The sales agent was very friendly and Knowledgeable. The sales agent arrived on time. It took over a week to get a bid from this company. The equipment was not compatable with the system I insisted it interface with, so I requested a second bid with the correct equipment and never heard back from them.

Allied Fire & Security

Founded 1948 • With Angi since August 2010

425 W Second Ave

Spokane, WA 99201

Security, burglar & fire alarms, 24 hour UL monitoring, digital video surveillance, card access control, mass notification systems, locksmithing, emergency lockout service, high security locks, safes & vaults, pneumatic tube systems.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa