Action Electric & Security

Founded 1979 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a family-owned christian electrical & security business. Serving the Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho areas for over 35 years. We have the experience and desire to provide complete electrical and security services. We provide service calls to troubleshoot and repair electrical problems. We also give free estimates for your electrical or security projects. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. Please call (509) 240-1230 for information. Additional email -loretta@goactionelectric.com Additional DBA - Action Electric ...

Bill's Heating & A/C

Bill's Heating & A/C

Your All-In-One Source For Quality HVAC & Water Heater Products And Services SERVING THE GREATER SPOKANE OR COEUR D' ALENE AREA Serving North Idaho for over 35 years, Bill’s Heating & A/C has become a trusted value partner to many home and business owners for their heating, air conditioning, and water heater needs. As a leading home service provider in the greater Spokane or Coeur d’ Alene area, we have extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to fixing, maintaining, or installing any brand of air conditioners, furnaces and water heaters. We offer 24/7 emergency service with rapid response times. Whether it’s residential or commercial, there’s nothing our team can’t handle. Hand-picked from the Inland Northwest, our technicians and installers can solve even the most technical problems that others cannot. We have a low-price guarantee on all our services, and we promise great value for your money.

Offers by Bill's Heating & A/C on Angi

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional and friendly. Will use this service for all future electrical services!

10/12/2015

Action electric was very professional, on time and efficient. They also offered advice on some internal lighting issues that I was having. They were so willing to listen and to answer all my questions about lighting and electricity. I really appreciated their recommendations. Great service!!! ( I can't remember the exact cost, but it doesn't matter. It was worth whatever it cost!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 4 outdoor lights

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

07/30/2015

I used Angie's list in my search for electricians to give me an estimate on installing a new ceiling fan and light. On Tuesday evening June 9 I emailed four electricians through Angie's list, giving a brief explanation of the project and asking for an estimate. Three days later I had heard from only one of the four electricians. Because I wanted more than one estimate, on Friday June 12 I called A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider came to look at my project. Despite making two follow-up phone calls asking for an estimate, I did not receive a response or an estimate.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Regarding the Review from {Member's name}: Action Electric tried to set up an appointment to go give her an estimate and we could not set up a good time. Finally after 3 weeks, when the electrician went to her house to look at the job, while he was looking at what she wanted him to do, she was writing everything down he was saying. Then he gave her a price of $315.00 plus tax and permit. He said t...

07/28/2015

Kevin was prompt, courteous and professional.  He figured out what the problem was fairly quickly and replaced a bad outlet in the garage with a gfci outlet which took care of the problem.  I also asked him to rewire our furnace room light switch to make it independent of a connecting room.   I would definitely use Action Electric again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin came out and performed troubleshooting as we had lost power in the garage and around the house after the utility company installed a new meter.  The power company had come out first and replaced the meter but felt it was something inside and even though they started the problem they do not come inside.

07/15/2015

Kevin was prompt, very courteous and professional.  The work was done within 1.5 hours and I definitely would use Action Electric again. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had lost power on two walls in the garage and all around the house after the power company installed a new electronic meter.  Kevin was able to troubleshoot the problem quickly and he also rewired the furnace room which was connected to another room, making it independent of the other room.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical Work - Fuse Box, Troubleshooting, Remodeling, Lighting, Energy Efficient Lighting, Burglar Alarms, Camera Systems, Security Monitoring

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check