AAA Preble Painting, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2012

3723 S Myrtle St

Spokane, WA 99223

My name is Darrick Preble. I run Preble Painting, LLC and have for over 10 years now. We are local to the South Hill in Spokane, Wa. If you are looking for Spokane painters you can look no further! Our business specializes in interior painting, exterior painting, commercial painting and residential

02/25/2016

Lisa W.

He was prompt and very knowledgable, took time to answer all of our many questions. Very professional. We chose to go with another company this time, but I would defiantly call them again if we had a new job.

Description of Work
Darrick gave us an estimate on painting the exterior of our house.

Category house painters

07/08/2014

Thomas K.

Excellent. Attention to detail. Innovative young men that do a lot of wonderful things. I would recommend him to anybody. Because there is mainly two of them and they are hard workers sometimes they are hard to get a hold of but they always answer calls eventually. Then we hired the man. I recommended them to my neighbor would used them and he is extremely happy with the house painting they did for him. We painted both inside and out like I said the attention to detail is remarkable and would benefit me in many ways because once we use them my wife said I can't never do it again. We had a new front door and to get it the way they thought it should look, they put five coats on it and it looks remarkable. They also come and decorate your house for Christmas on the outside if you want it and I think the kids are selling Christmas trees in a lot too.

Category interior painters

Your the bomb [member name removed]! Tell [member name removed]hello and thanks for taking the time to review us here! See you soon. Im sure I could find something to paint there still....

06/13/2014

Derrick P.

We are very happy with the job Preble Painting did to the exterior of our home. Darrick was great to work with... patient with our color changes, committed to excellence, and genuinely concerned about our concerns. His crew, Chris and Jay are hard working and good human beings. Don't hesitate to give them a call, you won't regret it.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of home.

Category house painters

10/23/2013

Cheryl J.

These are great, professional guys who do very good and careful work. He has a great eye for color, and helped me pick all the colors, as I was totally lost. He and his assistant were delightful to have around, and I was totally comfortable having them in the house. Anything I asked about, or wasn't sure about, they would explain and fix if necessary. They cleaned up after themselves every day and always gave me good status reports about the project. Really great experience and highly recommended!

Description of Work
We had the entire exterior of our house painted, and were so pleased, that we hired them to paint several interior rooms as well.

Category house painters, interior painters

04/11/2013

Thomas K.

They are very easy to get ahold of. Basically they suffer from OCD, so everything is done to perfection. They are busy people, and their work speaks for itself.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house.

Category holiday decorators, house painters

[Member name removed], Thank you for the review! Pleasant suprise to see it! You and [member name removed] are loyal customers. I really appreciate the other leads/ jobs as well. Besides the paint job for your neihbor, [neighbor name removed] from the salon referred me to another customer for Christmas lighting and gives my card out to anyone needing painting! You have gotten me multiple jobs at this point and I'm sure this review will help. I hope everything is going well and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Thanks again and god bless!

Pressure Plus

Pressure Plus LLC is your local Painting and Pressure washing specialist. We provide services for both interior and exterior for both commercial and residential properties. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with quality work that will last, in the most efficient way possible to save you money.

Offers by Pressure Plus on Angi
    Covington Painting and Remodel, LLC

Professional paint job at a neighborly price! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

Preblpl901OM
    Washington
    Wa Dep Labor and Industries
    09/28/2019
    Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa

Interior and exterior residential painting, Interior and exterior new construction, Light commercial, staining and laquer packages, cabinet painting/ fine finishing, pressure washing, siding repair, drywall repair and interior texture.

auto painting