1st Response Water Damage & Restoration

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2013

4.4

1st Response Water Damage is a company that brings the quickest response to any water damage problem as possible. We are teamed up with 1st Response Plumbing so we are able to bring all the water repairs to water damage needs. At 1st Response Water Damage we also bring a full reconstruction team to repair your home or business after any damage. With the experience stated above we feature a full crew that can complete any project you may have. From small to large project, from custom to traditional, we have what it takes to get the job done. We look forward in serving you in Spokane county and the surrounding region....

Precision Services

Specializing in interior remodeling: kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, painting and more. Also we are offering restoration services such as water damage restoration, fire restoration or tree strike restoration. We can work directly with your insurance to take all the hassle off of your shoulders. We do it right the first time!! We pride what we do and we do quality. We have knowledge and expertise in the field since 2005. If you are looking for the company which will go the extra mile to deliver what you need. If you looking for a contractor who truly cares about his customers than look no further. We are here to help.

Covington Painting and Remodel, LLC

Professional paint job at a neighborly price! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Professional Touch Painting

Professional Touch Painting is small individually owned and operated company that takes pride in every project. Call today for a free estimate! Fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Better Business Bureau - Accredited business.

Offers by Professional Touch Painting on Angi

06/15/2017

From start to finish 1st response was quick, efficient, clean, organized, and just fantastic to work with!

Description of Work
Mold removal from drywall in basement bedroom (to include re-installation of drywall).

Category drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

02/26/2016

Description of Work
They checked out my problem

Category water damage restoration

05/28/2015

I had a horrible experience with 1st response. They were hired to sand and restain my cabinets in my house. I provided a dark brown stain which I've used before and the cabinets turned out dark blue when 1st Response was finished. Thru the entire process there were red flags that I should have questioned such as swirls in the wood from sanding, slopping of stain on the backs of doors instead of pr...

Description of Work
Was hired to sand and stain kitchen/bath cabinets

Category water damage restoration

We at 1st Response Water Damage take pride in our work and strive to make every customer happy. Unfortunately, in this case there are a few key details this customer has left out. #1 – The customer picked out and ordered the strain (himself) based on cabinets that are in his current house which is different species of wood. Different species of wood will take stain differently, and we could have a...

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Removed contaminated drywall and molding, replaced dry wall as needed.

Category drywall,water damage restoration

Thank you for the review! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a great start to a new year! Thank you for letting 1st Response Water Damage help in your projects.

09/24/2014

Description of Work
First Response Water Damage was the 3rd contractor I contacted trying to get mold removed from my basement. They were the only one who took the problem seriously. They quickly assessed the problem, explained what needed to be done, and got our home back to a healthy condition. They even worked with my VERY challenging insurance company. If you have water damage, call them!

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

1st Response Water Damage and its team thanks you for the opportunity to show how much we want to bring a quality professional company to every client we come in contact with. Thank you for the review and do hope you have a great Christmas and a start to a new year.

02/26/2016

Description of Work
They checked out my problem

Category water damage restoration service

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Removed contaminated drywall and molding, replaced dry wall as needed.

Category drywall contractor","water damage restoration service

09/24/2014

Description of Work

Category water damage restoration service","mold removal company

Remodeling, Demolition. Sheet rock. Tile repairs & installation. Carpet repairs & installation, carpet cleaning. Cabinetry. Roofing repairs, structural dry out, water damage repairs, pipe leaks, shut off valve, hot water heater, re-piping, toilet repairs & replacement, shower valve, sewage, sewage clean out, sewage clean up, water extraction, Plumbing,

Re-roofing