Lilac City Septic Service

With Angi since August 2010

Lilac City Septic Service is a locally owned and operated business that is proud to have served Spokane and the surrounding areas since 1994....

G-Man Construction

We offer a wide variety of excavation services. From trenching to foundation footings we can get the job done. Our equipment is specialized to work in small spaces and can get into hard to access areas. Our goal is to do the job quickly and efficiently to save the customer money. With more than 25 years of experience operating equipment we can certainly do any job big or small.

11/13/2020

Sheryl N.

Great, they scheduled us quickly, showed up right on time, and answered all our questions.

Description of Work
Septic pump and inspection

04/30/2020

Jay A.

Excellent in all aspects. Contacted me promptly. Arranged an appointment quickly. Service performed was perfect.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumping.

04/26/2020

Deborah S.

Great, very responsive and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
help with septic system

09/01/2019

ROBRT M.

Requested a quote from the company, but received no reply from them.

Description of Work
Septic cleaning and moving inspection

Category

06/02/2017

Casey S.

Excellent great customer service and advice

Description of Work
Sewer pump and inspection

11/14/2016

Mary R.

Paul is very professional and was able to schedule me in right when I wanted him. Recommend AAA+

Description of Work
Emptied septic

09/21/2016

pat R.

Great job. They were very prompt and courteous to us and our property. They charged as estimated and left the area clean when they left. Definitely recommend!!

Description of Work
Septic pumping

08/25/2016

Michael C.

I called for an appointment and was scheduled for the following day. Paul ( the owner and operator) called to let us know he was on his way. He arrived on time and and proceeded to hook up and pump the tank. While he was pumping he answered several questions I had and gave me a lot of good information on how to maintain the system better. He was very careful during clean up not to leave a mess. I would use Paul and his services again without hesitation.

Description of Work
I had my septic tank pumped and Inspected for a home sale.

06/17/2016

Lisa W.

Paul was on time, and has a great personality. He had to maneuver around a 42ft RV, thru a gate and park by a fence, he did a great job! Not only did he pump our septic but educated us on how it works. We are in the process of selling our house and he was able to come out in a timely fashion, so we would not have to worry about delaying closing. We will always call Lilac City Septic in the future!

Description of Work
Pumped and certified septic system.

04/21/2015

M.

On time Fast service When he was finished you couldn't even tell the landscaping had been disturbed!

Description of Work
Emply Septic

Category septic tank

Septic tank pumping, grease tank pumping, holding tank pumping, baffle and riser installation, purge testing, tank inspection, home-sale certification

Septic tank installation, sewer hookup

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal