Jacobs' Upholstery & Patio

With Angi since August 2010

Jacobs' Upholstery & Patio in Spokane Valley, WA, has offered quality service since 1959. We offer upholstering for: - Residential furniture - Antiques and heirlooms - Autos - Boats - RVs - Window Treatments Need help improving the look of your outdoor and patio furniture? We're here for you. Our interior and exterior decorating services offer window treatments and a large fabric selection. We have the largest selection of Outdoor Patio furniture, firepits and accessories in the area and on display year round. We are now offering retractible awnings for the home. Manual or motorized high quality awnings bu NuImage. We also provide free, in-home estimates for all of our services. Call us today to get your home improvement project underway....

Don and Sons Carpet Cleaning

Don and Sons Carpet Cleaning

"Don & Sons Carpet Cleaning is committed to give you the best service possible at the best possible price!" Don Lummus Owner/Operator We strive for excellance in all we do! We expect to exceed the expectations of our customers! .

11/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
job not completed yet....won't be finished until after Christmas.

10/14/2015

01/02/2015

I talked with a fellow on the phone to get on the list. He was not very engaging or friendly. I got a feeling he didn't enjoy his work. Then, I waited and waited for a call, email something. I got nothing...disappointed. Not sure of the date. It has been several years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I put myself on a waiting list for upholstering classes that I found on their website. I was so looking forward to this class and was so excited about it. They never contacted me.

06/17/2014

They are nice people to work with. They have do have their slow and steady but do nice work. They have good quality, materials, and work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Jacobs' Upholstery & Patio. They replaced all of the interior on my car.

CATEGORY auto repair,upholstery

02/07/2014

They were timely and did a nice job. Will definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They reupholstered a mid century bench.

CATEGORY furniture repair