Gobers LLC

Founded 1951 • With Angi since March 2013

4.2

Family owned and operated since 1951. We are Spokane's Largest Volume Septic Pumper 10 years Sraight !!!! One year warranty on all work. We are the Septic And Sewer Specialists !!!...

G-Man Construction

We offer a wide variety of excavation services. From trenching to foundation footings we can get the job done. Our equipment is specialized to work in small spaces and can get into hard to access areas. Our goal is to do the job quickly and efficiently to save the customer money. With more than 25 years of experience operating equipment we can certainly do any job big or small.

A.G. Mechanical

Five Star Plumbing

Five Star Plumbing is a service, repair, remodel, install, commercial service company. Collection is upon completion of job. We accept check, cash,Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. We provide billing options on some accounts. We have military and senior discounts.

09/20/2016

mary T.

Great. We were in a bind, as our septic system backed up, and we were expecting guests. The Gober folks went the extra mile to get someone scheduled for the pumpout and they did a checkup of our system to make sure we wouldn't encounter problems with our company present. Great people. Reasonable prices. We definitely recommend these guys!

Description of Work
septic pumping

08/12/2014

James T.

02/25/2014

MARIANNE R.

Our hatch was frozen shut. The operator tried to open it. Asked us to put heat on it and given him a call back. He didn't charge us for the extra trip and was very nice both trips out.

Description of Work
Inspected, cleaned and pumped septic

12/20/2011

Charles P.

Gober Son and Son lied to me about the required system, said the county required this expensive system only to find out afterward that the county approved my property for a system $8,000.00 cheaper than what Gober sold me. Gober told me they had to hire an outside engineer firm for the design, only to find out later that this firm is owned by Gober. Engineer initially told me of the county's approval for a less expensive system and that is what he will design, but came back a week later and began reassessing for the more expensive system. The drip lines for the drain field was buried only a couple of inches below the surface, not the required 12 inches, causing the system to leach to the surface and freeze during winter. The settings for the computerized electronics was not set correctly causing the alarm to sound throughout the day. Gober denied any wrong doing leaving me to hire another contractor to reset the electronics and redo a significant portion of the drain field.

Description of Work
Septic system installation: septic tanks, drain field, home hookup to septic system, & electronics.

12/12/2011

Tracy B.

I have an ongoing relationship with them; they come every third year and aspirate and maintain my septic tank. One time I had a little problem and they were very good about helping me understand what the problem was then taking care of it before it became a bigger issue; I really appreciated that. I also am glad that they contact me in advance of their next visit so that I don't have to keep track of it. They are one of these companies that makes it happen; they know what they are doing and care about what they do. They minimize the impact on my life and maintain my system so that I don't have any major problems.

Description of Work
I used Gober Son & Son to maintain my septic tank.

Category septic tank

Septic Tank Pumping, Septic System Installation, Sewer Line Installation, Sewage Pump Repairs

$10