Goodrow's Fencing & Landscaping

Washington: Contractors
11/05/2023

15517 Fair Oaks Dr S

Spanaway, WA 98387

Goodrow's Fencing and Landscaping has been serving the Puget Sound area since 2006. We are a small veteran owned business and are proud to offer a military discount to active, retired and veteran personnel. We pride our selves on the fact that once we start a project we stay on that project until it is complete so we do not have more jobs started and opened up at one time that we can not handle. Contact us today for your FREE, no obligation estimate to see what we can do for you. We also have partnered with Hearth to offer affordable monthly payments for our customers....

fence company (81)driveway gate installation (11)dog fencing (7)decks & porches (5)lawn & landscaping (12)hardscaping (2)irrigation system (1)

04/28/2020

Brandon M.

Service was top notch from the quote to the finished product. We had a couple of delays due to surveying and prep work and William was fantastic at making accommodations. We highly recommend Goodrow's Fencing & Landscaping based on our experience and look forward to working with them on future projects.

Description of Work
700 feet of vinyl split rail fencing with metal fencing attached

Category fencing,dog fence

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Review for Goodrow's Fencing & Landscaping - 15517 Fair Oaks Dr S, Spanaway, WA - 38526944

04/05/2020

Jeff M.

Excellent work by the installers, and William (Owner) is very responsive/timely to questions I put forth to him and his crew. A very pleasant experience doing business. Would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Vinyl Fence

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

03/13/2020

Dennis B.

Went very well. Work started within two days of the target gate. Project involved four property owners. Coordination was excellent with work progressing smoothly. Crew members were thorough, knowledgeable and did not mind answering questions. Material was as promised and looks great. A seamless project without any problems or issues. Project was coordinated through one of the four property owners which helped speed things along and provide clear communication.

Description of Work
Remove and replace approximately 400 feet of wood fence including a double swing vehicle and one pedestrian gate. Project cost: $12,200.00

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

12/13/2019

Allison H.

It went well. Beautiful fence. Crew were very hard working, professional and friendly. Really love our new fence. Great job!

Description of Work
Fence in back, side and two gates

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

10/09/2019

Dan H.

Exceptional - great communications, helped us with ideas on pricing and longevity...would use again and recommend to family and friends!

Description of Work
replace fence

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

05/17/2019

TRACEY M.

Contractor scheduled to meet with me twice to review the fence and provide a quote.. The 1st time, he emailed that morning to say he had a conflict. We rescheduled and he said he would met me between 11-12 the following week. Today, the date of our second appt, he was a no show. I drove out to the house and waited an hour. When I called him, he said he forgot. Not that a way to do business.

Description of Work
fence repair

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

As she stated the first estimate we scheduled I did email to let her know I wasn't going to make it and that is what would have been done on the second estimate if I knew I was not going to make the appointment. I unfortunately simply spaced having an estimate scheduled for that day and ended up working out in the field on a couple of projects that day. By the time she called me to ask if I was still coming, I didn't have time to make it. I have contacted the customer by email apologizing for my mistake in forgetting about our scheduled appointment. I know on this sitiuation I wasted the customers time. I have offered to send her a gift card as a token of my apologies as this is not how we like to conduct business. William Owner

04/27/2019

Puratich K.

Will and his team were wonderful. Fast, efficient and the quality of workmanship was great. Even the hardware for the gate and the brackets they use to attach the cross-boards to the posts were were far better than the fencing had had previously.

Description of Work
Replace cedar fencing and gate that had blown down from the wind.

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

02/27/2019

Marlon H.

Work was better than expected and communication was clear.

Description of Work
Tear down and add a custom 6 foot privacy fence.

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am pleased to hear that the work was better than expected. I look forward to any future work with you if something else comes up. Respectfully, William

02/22/2019

s gail P.

Will Goodrow scheduled and arrived for assessment of felled portion of back fence damaged by unusually strong windstorm. We also had a rotting portion of side fence we opted to take care of same time. It was determined the integrity of back fence was affected by portion that was downed during storm. So, we knew pricing would be between 24-28 dollars per foot. Pricing was at 27.00 per foot to replace entire back fence and 1/2 of side fence. Snowstorm further delayed work, but we were immediately placed on calendar and notified. Work was completed in approx. 3 days replacing 85 plus feet of fence. It is beautiful. We are more than pleased. Craftsman Junior & crew was exceptionally polite, displayed much care and pride in workmanship, professional and considerate. We are thrilled..

Description of Work
replace large portion of fence damaged and felled by recent windstorm

Work Completed On 02/17/2019

We thank you for the business and this review. I am glad we were able to construct a beautiful new cedar fence for you. I also wanted to thank you again for providing lunch for the crew, they greatly appreciate the hospitality. Respectfully, William

02/07/2019

Karin H.

We had a bit of delay in scheduling due to severe weather. This was a relatively small job, so I assumed they would schedule inbetween other jobs. William and crew worked efficiently and cleaned up the worksite when they finished. They checked back with me to make sure all was to my satisfaction before asking for payment.

Description of Work
Replaced about 30' of old wire fencing and one gate in backyard with new chain link fencing, installing privacy slats in new fencing.

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

Thank you for the review, It was a pleasure working with you on your project. I am happy that you like the new fence area along with the color of the privacy slats. I hope you keep us in mind for your next project. Respectully, William

Some of the things we can do for you: Fencing: Cedar, chain link, iron, vinyl, farm, split rail, wire, composite and custom fences. ( Needed retaining walls for fence lines ) We also do driveway Gates, driveway pillars and electric gates. Carpentry: Decks from cedar, pressure treated and composite with railings to match. Pergolas, arbors, trellises, sheds, and many customs items.

Lawn Maintenance, Weeding, Prunning, Trimming, Thatching, Aerating, irrigation, snow removal

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa